WTS ~ Custom made Zabimaru "life size" thats 5foot5inch! Price reduced!!!

Started by Knight of Infinity, April 29, 2009, 07:49:40 PM

Knight of Infinity

I have a Custom Hand made Zabimaru for sale

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/masa3100/ROARZABIMARU.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/masa3100/DSCF0026.jpg

I made the sword myself durring my days in wood shop... but im way over Bleach and am now totally in Code Geass so i wont be needing this any more. You wont be able to buy a Zabimaru online in this size and with this accuracy, its obviously made of wood so its anime Convention safe and approved! The wood i used incorporates strength and durability while being light enough to swing around! The white area is made of Hard wood Maple, the same wood used for Bouken or japanese wooden swords so you know it will last! The total length is about 5 foot 5 inch give or take an inch so this thing is massive!!! like listed in the posting this is life size and made to match the normal size depicted in Bleach. I made this with the mind set of making one that can actually be used in practice so it will take a beating.

Im asking for $80 but that price is highly negociable!!! I can even do 30 - 50!!!

If you have any questions just give me a call or PM me! any and all questions will be answered, I also can take more pics apon request.

cell (650) 520-8137 :-\
Knight of Infinity at your service!

abcbadcat

This is very impressive and hope you can get a buyer

Knight of Infinity

Quote from: abcbadcat on April 29, 2009, 08:08:32 PM
This is very impressive and hope you can get a buyer

Thanks! I really do hope to sell it cuz i need a bit more money to cover my hotel reservation! T~T

Knight of Infinity

Please I needs the moneys very desperatly!!!! T~T i will negociate!!!

abcbadcat

I really hope you don't have to sell for $30

Best of luck bump

Chloe

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 14, 2009, 11:14:04 PM
I really hope you don't have to sell for $30

Best of luck bump

I agree, from these pictures, it seems like you put alot of work into it.  You should see about posting it on Cosplay.com too. :)
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!