The Last Cosplay Gathering

Started by ININ, May 02, 2009, 03:12:16 AM

ININ

In Fanime'05, I was in the dealer's room on the last day searching for bargains.  A group of random cosplayers approached me and asked if I wanted to join them for lunch at Jack In The Box.  The gathering started with two cosplayers and they ask other cosplayers if they wanted to join them for an on the fly gathering.  By the time they came to me, they had about 5-6 cosplayers.  I politely refused because I was dead tired hosting Texas Hold'em at Tabletop Gaming till 4am earlier (-,-)  I should have participated.

The moment inspired me to organize a last cosplay gathering on Day 4.  Its something to end Fanime'09 on a good note, something to do on the last day, and another gathering to meet new people ^__^

I'm thinking we meet at the water fountains outside the convention center Mon at 2pm.  What we do is on the fly and depends on the number of cosplayers showing up.  We can go to Jack In The Box, Johnny Rockets, or another restaurant.  We can walk to Guadalupe Park.  We can visit the Tech Museum.  We can just chat somewhere in the con.  If we have cars, we can visit Japantown San Jose.  Anything goes =)

I post the gathering idea at cosplay.com.  If we have at least three people, I ask BSaphire to make the gathering official.  Who is interested?

ININ

The gathering is going to happen.  I'm going to be at the water fountains Mon at 2pm and wait for 15 minutes.  If I'm not at the water fountains, I'm going to be outside in a shaded area by the trees.  I cosplay Haku from Spirited Away.