Going to Fanime alone?

Started by SirVincent, May 02, 2009, 10:25:05 PM

narutofan17

Yes, the gun that beats my hammer T_T XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Lucifer Angel

Yeah, I'm going alone though I do hope I can at least make some new friends here and everything.

chris-barstow

Lol I know how you feel I went alone the first time now after 3 years everyone I met is a second family

animeangelfish

Just saw this thread and would like to offer company whenever to anyone.

My buddy (EvilBunny) was originally going by herself but...I JUST COULDN'T DO THAT TO HER! :D

So, as you can guess, I'm one who thinks you shouldn't have to experience Fanime by yourself. This will be my 5th year going (hiatus last year due to exams). I'm 21 myself and will be cosplaying as Kagura from Fruits Basket for one day (possibly two) the rest of the time just walking around...

I have twitter and email-the most direct ways to get a hold of me while I'm there.

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

*rei*

This is going to be my first year without my best friend :( she's sick with a hacking cough and fever. It'll be my first time hitting fanime by myself. Im somewhat excited to meet new people and get to do whatever i want this weekend.
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

rude32

If any of you are down to chill just hit me up.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

SukebeStudios

Quote from: rude32 on May 27, 2010, 01:10:56 AM
If any of you are down to chill just hit me up.
Hey...come to the birthday party we're having. Just PM me to get my cell # so I can tell you the room number.

Boozer

looking for cool chill people to hang with and have fun times with hit me  and geer rude32 ive so missed the forums

Myth

I'm coming alone. :'D BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M GONNA BE ANTI-SOCIAL. I'm hoping to make tons of friends this weekend! < 3333

I'll be at Fanime Saturday through monday. :3 And on every day I'll be cosplaying as Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes...AGAIN. With an updated wig and t-shirt. :0

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF LETS HAVE A MEET UP U GAIS. o=o

Peorth

Going alone also, can we like all meet up? It's my first convention ever. So everything's going to be new to me. Hope to chill around with some people and you can show me around and stuff. I'm a friendly/shy guy. Don't expect me to talk

Myth

To anyone that's a first timer to Fanime, I'd be happy to show you guys around. :D I don't know were we'd meet, but I'll be in a blonde wig, a red and black striped tshirt, and a stuffed Hobbes walkin' around. FEEL FREE TO SAY HI. 8DD

Peorth

I'll keep that in mind, I'm going this Saturday. Going to look for you guys

ShadowKnight508

I am attending FanimeCon 2010 alone this year (sure, my dad is giving me a ride but he wants nothing to do with it...he ignorantly believes all forms of Anime to be related to Hentai and he will be exploring San Jose while I am at FanimeCon)
Currently doing massive wiki edits on AnimeVice. Will be doing cosplay photos at FanimeCon for AnimeVice's site. T-minus 3 days to FanimeCon!

Planned Cons: FanimeCon 2011, KinToki-Con 2011, SACAnime 2011
http://shadowknight508.deviantart.com/gallery

Crewd

Quote from: ShadowKnight508 on May 27, 2010, 08:33:53 PM
I am attending FanimeCon 2010 alone this year (sure, my dad is giving me a ride but he wants nothing to do with it...he ignorantly believes all forms of Anime to be related to Hentai and he will be exploring San Jose while I am at FanimeCon)

Rule 32

G.I.R