If you got a Xbox360, what games do you have? Gamertag included...

Started by Gekido 87, May 03, 2009, 01:29:00 AM

Gekido 87

My gamertag is: Gekido87

I play COD4, RE5, Fallout 3, Tenchu Z, and Warriors Orochi
I'm in Despair!

abcbadcat

Grid
Halo 3
Forza 2
Skate 2
Bioshock
F.E.A.R. 2
Left 4 Dead
Rock Band 2
Mirror's Edge
Lego Batman
Call of Duty 4
Soul Calibur IV
Resident Evil 5
Gears of War 2
Dead or Alive 4
Virtua Fighter 5
Castle Crashers
Street Fighter 4
Midnight Club LA
Beautiful Katamari
Grand Theft Auto 4
Guitar Hero World Tour
Dragonball Z: Burst Limit
Naruto: The Broken Bond
Call of Duty World at War
Scene It: Box Office Smash
Spiderman Web of Shadows
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Scene It: Lights Camera Action

... and more

and yes, I do have all of these

Gekido 87

I'm in Despair!

abcbadcat

I now usually only ever play Left4Dead with friends and Street Fighter IV

I've been trying to beat Mirror's Edge on hard and Devil May Cry IV currently

Gekido 87

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have traded my Left4Dead for RE5.  :-X
I'm in Despair!

abcbadcat

Quote from: Gekido 87 on May 03, 2009, 02:25:06 AM
Damn, I knew I shouldn't have traded my Left4Dead for RE5.  :-X

L4D is pretty cool but so if RE5

I am much more into multiplayer things (and yeah RE5 has multi) but L4D is just so much more fun

Gekido 87

If I known sooner about the L4D DLC I wouldn't have traded it, So I decided to trade my GTA4 for L4D. I can't get into GTA anymore. It's to hard playing it with one hand.  :-\
I'm in Despair!

abcbadcat

Quote from: Gekido 87 on May 03, 2009, 02:33:02 AM
If I known sooner about the L4D DLC I wouldn't have traded it, So I decided to trade my GTA4 for L4D. I can't get into GTA anymore. It's to hard playing it with one hand.  :-\

One hand?

I personally really dislike GTAIV

I found it too slow and boring and as soon as I got Chinatown Wars... GTAIV doesn't matter to me at all anymore

Gekido 87

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 03, 2009, 02:43:05 AM

One hand?

Take make a long story short: bone cancer - amputate left arm - still playing games. 2008 was a bad year for me except during Fanimecon. :D
I'm in Despair!

abcbadcat

Quote from: Gekido 87 on May 03, 2009, 02:48:04 AM
Quote from: abcbadcat on May 03, 2009, 02:43:05 AM

One hand?

Take make a long story short: bone cancer - amputate left arm - still playing games. 2008 was a bad year for me except during Fanimecon. :D

Awwwww, I'm sorry to hear that

:<

Gekido 87

It's all good atleast I know that I'm the real Vash the Stampede lol ;D Still trying to turn my arm into a machine gun.
I'm in Despair!

TC X0 Lt 0X

GamerTag:
TC X0 Lt 0X  (them be Zeroes)

Games:
Phantasy Star Universe ( Bought it for 5 dollars. Played it once and have not used it sense // played the MMO demo once)
Pocketbike Racer (Pro game be pro)
Gears of War 1 (broken, though screw it and the retarded multiplayer based upon glitching. All I want is to get the achievements =P)
Dead Rising (I lended my Two Worlds to a friend who lended this to me. He has not come back to reclaim it, and I have not looked back. Still I have never beat the game. Too lazy =P)
The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (So many hours, all lost by my hard drive breaking. I want my treasure hoard back. If I every play it again though I'll at least know how to get to 60 in 5 hours. Silly leveling system =P)
Armored Core 4 (I lost all my mechs after my hard drive broke too. Though I stopped playing online a while back do to more interesting things to play. And the online was horribly designed. And everyone was Elitist dicks)
Crackdown (This game made me sad before my hard drive even broke. The data got corrupted. Only 4 orbs from getting all of them...)
Final Fantasy 11 (I bought this version with all expansions or such for 30 bucks. It came with a free month or so of play. It must have been the server I was in, but the game was pretty devoid of life. Still, the few people I met were fun to play with until I put it aside.)
Fallout 3 (I can hardly pick this game up anymore after my HD broke. This game is pretty tedious and im don't got the time to play it.)
Battle for Middle Earth 2 (Got it for 20 bucks. It did not keep my attention long though.)
Naruto Rise of a Ninja (Here is a game I somehow had fun playing. The combat system was simple and not bad. I somehow even kept interest to beat it. Still have not got all the achievements though)
Mass Effect (One of the better games I played. Overall it was a fun mix of RPG and Shooter. That is if you played it as a shooter. But hell if I ever get all those achievements. Have to go through the game like 5 times for them.)
Big Bumpin (Pro game is pro)
Sneak King (OMG. The only thing that kept me going was the fact that the King was so damn creepy.)
Civilizations Revolution (Great strategy game for consoles. I eventually stopped playing it but it still a fun game)
Dead or Alive 4 (Got it for cheap. Its a fun game, though the last boss with it's 1HKO move pisses me off)
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (Say what you will, but this game was fun. For a week. Well for some reason my sister loves playing it. Kinda creepy.)
Fable 2 (Great game. Still have not gone through and completed much of the side quests, but certainly a great game.)
Halo 3 (As one could see from my Signature, I play this game by far the most. Still have been slaking off on it recently do to school and such. Still, this is the game I play.)
Call of Duty 4 (While at it's core it is a horribly designed game (multiplayer wise), this game is a fun game to play if you want to relax.)

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

havok rt

GamerTag: Havoc RT (it would be be HavoK RT but my bro fucked it up and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay 10bucks to change a "c" to a "k" :-\)

Games: Halo 3 (never play it anymore)
Gears of War 2 (only play horde)
Street Fighter 4(I suck at it but I still like it)
Resident Evil 5 (partner AI sucks so looking folks to play this with)
Overlord(I need to start playing this again)
Rock Band 2(I play on Guitar on Normal difficulty, and I sing horribly as well)
AC-DC track pack (PM me if you want it I'll give it to you at fanime for FREE)
Left 4 Dead (I enjoy this game but only if you play like it a horror movie)
Soul Caliber 4
Castle Crashers (Sheer AWESOMENESS!!!)
(AWESOME Single player games)
Prince of Persia
Bioshock
Braid
Geometry Wars
and what ever I'm renting from Gamefly
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Ban Mido

Gamertag: SalsaBeardX

Call of Duty 4
Resident Evil 5
Left 4 Dead
Halo 3
Castle Crashers
Street Fighter 4

Gekido 87

I added some of you already. Just waiting for you guys to add me too.

I'm in Despair!

abcbadcat

Ban Mido: Nice collection of games

If anyone wants to play some Halo 3, Soul Calibur IV, or Street Fighter IV... add me or send me a message

I'm always up for fights :3

nobody517

XBL: Nobody517

I play really only Soul Calibur 4, DOA 4, and CoD 4 online... but I still need to renew my subscription, I also have armored core 4, Crackdown, Castle Crashers, and Mass Effect

not much of a collection

G.I.R

Above lists are why I'd like to have an XBox 360, but I am hesitant to get one because of the RROD's.  I can't get it thru to some friends of mine that have PS3's that the game selection for the 360 is a lot more attractive to me than the PS3's and that's why I'd rather have a 360.

And yes, Sneak King rocks (in a creepy way).   :P

Gekido 87

Quote from: G.I.R on May 08, 2009, 12:52:57 PM
Above lists are why I'd like to have an XBox 360, but I am hesitant to get one because of the RROD's.  I can't get it thru to some friends of mine that have PS3's that the game selection for the 360 is a lot more attractive to me than the PS3's and that's why I'd rather have a 360.

And yes, Sneak King rocks (in a creepy way).   :P

RROD doesn't happen anymore. It mostly happened to the first batch of 360's that were sold.
I'm in Despair!

G.I.R

That's not what I've heard.  And there's also the E74 Error, and the Disc Scratching issues to.