If you got a Xbox360, what games do you have? Gamertag included...

Started by Gekido 87, May 03, 2009, 01:29:00 AM

abcbadcat

My Gamerscore is only as high as it is due to (once) having a modded system.

I am not a huge fan of the Halo series in general or any Call of Duty past COD4.

I miss Counter Strike. Easily the best FPS (IMO).

I still hold a candle for Halo 2 because of LAN parties at friend's houses during high school.

I also can't wait for YuGiOh Decade Duels on XBLA, Transformers War for Cybertron, and BlazBlue Continuum Shift.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Hey Halo 2 was the best in the series by far, competitive-wise. It is understandable why people where still playing when H3 came out and up until the servers were shut off.

Halo 3 was not as great but still had great competitive options.

REACH, well, when you know there is a massive luck factor (blooming crosshair), fudged and unneeded mechanics (healthpacks), and slow and semi-skillless gameplay (nigh-impossible to do anything if your facing off against 2 or more opponents alone) , I really am not interested in it. Especially with Bungie running around with a stick up there ass thinking this game is the best in the world and refusing to take any criticism in any form.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 18, 2010, 10:59:28 PM
My Gamerscore is only as high as it is due to (once) having a modded system.

I am not a huge fan of the Halo series in general or any Call of Duty past COD4.

I miss Counter Strike. Easily the best FPS (IMO).

I still hold a candle for Halo 2 because of LAN parties at friend's houses during high school.

I also can't wait for YuGiOh Decade Duels on XBLA
, Transformers War for Cybertron, and BlazBlue Continuum Shift.

This there. At the very least it will serve as a legitimate venue for decent duels, assuming they don't end up f-ing it up.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Brutal

Quote from: chuuhai on May 18, 2010, 10:06:55 PM
Quote from: Brutal on May 18, 2010, 09:39:05 PM
Ever since halo 3 came out it's just been crap. I hate it x__x

I'm just going to hope Black ops isn't as crap as people make it out to be even though it hasn't been out yet.

Oh and Dead Space 2 FTW.

i think black ops looks awesome. playing the WaW co-op is just getting me even more excited about it.
the dead space 2 screen shots look awesome and freaky. can't wait to play the multiplayer.

and yeah, the reach beta just did not live up to the hype. i got pretty bored of it after a few days. but then again, i only enjoy playing the halo MP after i've had a few drinks. haha. sad to say that my favorite thing about halo aren't the games but the soundtracks.
Ha ha I just saw the black ops trailer and it makes me think of how the multiplayer is going to be if there is a multiplyer. Oh and I'm thinking of pre ordering fallout new Vegas because it comes with a bunch of cool stuff xD I'm not sure if it's a good idea yet though :P

2012 Cosplays ยป Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

chuuhai

anyone have/getting red dead redemption?

TC_TROOPER

If anyone wants to add me :3
GT:TC TROOPER
Games
Halo 3
COD MW2
Reach beta
MvC2

error00004

Quote from: chuuhai on May 19, 2010, 05:07:04 PM
Did you get it? If so please tell me about it.
I work at gamestop and I had lots on res. on it and was wondering if it's any good and worth buying. I'm not into western games but if it's good then I wouldn't mind playing it.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Jerry

Quote from: error00004 on May 21, 2010, 12:59:20 PM
I work at gamestop and I had lots on res. on it and was wondering if it's any good and worth buying. I'm not into western games but if it's good then I wouldn't mind playing it.

it pretty much plays like the original (Red Red Revolver) except with way better graphics, some control improvements, and a new storyline.

Basically its like a Western Version of Grand Theft Auto (minus the open world) .
It's on sale at Fry's electronics for $49.99 - so its worth it if you like those sort of games.
should also be an online multiplayer dead match thing - i dunno about that, since im not great with 3rd person action shooting [unless theres an option to go 1st person that im not seeing]

besides, i thought Gamestop had a "check out" policy for their internal employees - gotta take advantage of those perk ya know  ;)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

error00004

Quote from: Jerry on May 21, 2010, 01:32:43 PM
Quote from: error00004 on May 21, 2010, 12:59:20 PM

it pretty much plays like the original (Red Red Revolver) except with way better graphics, some control improvements, and a new storyline.

Basically its like a Western Version of Grand Theft Auto (minus the open world) .
It's on sale at Fry's electronics for $49.99 - so its worth it if you like those sort of games.
should also be an online multiplayer dead match thing - i dunno about that, since im not great with 3rd person action shooting [unless theres an option to go 1st person that im not seeing]

besides, i thought Gamestop had a "check out" policy for their internal employees - gotta take advantage of those perk ya know  ;)

xD Yeah....but I didn't really want to read about it if there was GoW right next to it.
> < it's it's like Grand Theft Auto I might be out, I'm tired of those games though I own them all Dx
- 3- WHERE IS HALF LIFE 3?!
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

amaya_JDB

GT: amayaJDB

Halo 3 ODST
Bad Company (first one)
Guitar Hero Metallica \m/

YGO Decade Duels!!!! I'm DYING for it to come out!
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

abcbadcat

otakuya

ChiyoV

-Forza Motorsport 2
-NBA 2k9
-WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010
-1 vs. 100
-Puzzle Fighter HD Remix
-Street Fighter II HD Remix
-several demos

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 22, 2010, 07:10:29 AM
Quote from: amaya_JDB on May 21, 2010, 08:25:12 PMYGO Decade Duels!!!! I'm DYING for it to come out!

HELL. YES.

I too cannot wait :3

Oh God I just realized that it will probably have OCG cards. Jesus Christ Infernity Decks with Trishula RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

christofu

Quote from: Jerry on May 21, 2010, 01:32:43 PM

besides, i thought Gamestop had a "check out" policy for their internal employees - gotta take advantage of those perk ya know  ;

It plays nothing like Red dead Revolver, and it's a sand-box game, so yes, it has an open world. It's exactly like GTA now, the aiming, the shooting, every mechanic feels exactly the same. It's a western GTA. MP Has free-roam modes that you play with other people just like GTA4, and from there you can join specific games like DM, TDM, and other objective games. But IMO, MP games below lvl15 are terrible. Auto-aim just ruins it, and displaying everyone on the radar at all times makes sneaking up impossible. Play it with friends in online free-roam to do side-quests, and for the SP. If your main drive to get this game is solely for the MP matches, save yourself the money and pick up another game.

Naruto Kun

BlackRonnie92

Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero III
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Metallica
Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock
Enslaved
Fifa 11
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
FallOut 3
NFS Hot Pursuit
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Dante's Inferno
Bayonetta
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Feel free to add me ^__^

iRaveWalnut

GamerTag: xRaveWalnutx

Games:

Left4Dead2

Dead Island

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

Bomberman (Such a fun game XD)

Fable II

And..that's it XD

I love L4D2 though, because Dead Island, I think, is awkward online with other people ^^;
"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be safely and quietly insane every night of our lives."

CommandantCat

GT: Sketatorthemime (shared acc)

Fuck lemme think...
Skyrim. Just. Just Skyrim.. all the Skyrim, all the time.

Saints Row the third
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Street Fighter IV
Castle Crashers
Halo 3
L4D
Fallout New Vegas
Blaze Blue
Prototype
Mirrors Edge
Arkham Asylum
Assassin's Creed II

and some other shit I can't remember right now
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

Jerry

GT :  Jranma23456

its been a while since ive posted - but always looking for new friend to play co-op with!

L4D2
Dead Island
Halo 3
Halo 3 Odst
Halo Reach

Resident Evil 5
Dead Rising 2 off the record
Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmare

I'll probably also download the Mass effect 3 multiplayer demo
Happy Gaming everyone! see ya online!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

ShikiIchijo

Mirrors Edge
Assassins Creed
Final Fantasy 13
The Last Remnant
The Avatar Game
Lego Batman and PURE. <- Don't really play those
Fable 1, 2, 3
Guitar Hero World Tour
Oblivion
Plants Vs Zombies
Assassins Creed 2
Mass Effect
Dragon Age: Origins/Awakening
Dragon Age: 2
Lego Harry Potter: 1-4
Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
Resonance of Fate
Left For Dead 2

I changed my gamer tag...its now iDraco13
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

crowchylde

My GamerTag is CrowChylde
I play mostly fighting games
King of Fighters
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
Tekken
Virtua Fighter
Guilty Gear
Soul Caliber, just created Dr. Stein from Soul Eater & Q-Bee from Darkstalkers
BlazBlue
Trouble Witches
Deathsmiles
Bayonetta
Devil May Cry
Arkham City

It's like I was an insect that dreampt he was a man & loved it. But now the insect is awake & the Dream is over