Rock Band Freestyle

Started by To0PiD RaMeN, May 03, 2009, 11:58:18 PM

Mr. Wendell

Stage Zero should be arriving early on Thursday, so it'll be hard to get Taking Back Sunday or Alice Cooper, unless we have access to the net there, and we can acquire them at the convention center...

We'll still try, though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

heeroyuy135

I just had this brilliant idea with Rock Band.
When someone decides to license K-ON! and bring it to America, they should release the first OP and ED set - "Cagayake! GIRLS" and "Don't say 'lazy'" - as playable tracks for Rock Band before anything else.
HELLS YES.

havok rt

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 18, 2009, 03:05:57 PM
When someone decides to license K-ON! and bring it to America, they should release the first OP and ED set - "Cagayake! GIRLS" and "Don't say 'lazy'" - as playable tracks for Rock Band before anything else.
HELLS YES.
I still think that "God knows"  from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, would be an awesome song for Rock Band.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

iAnimePHr34k

Daiya No Hana from Black Cat has SOME pretty cool guitar. XDD

heeroyuy135

Quote from: havok rt on May 18, 2009, 04:02:35 PM
Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 18, 2009, 03:05:57 PM
HELLS YES.
I still think that "God knows"  from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, would be an awesome song for Rock Band.
Well, of course :)

I just got back on Rock Band 2 today to get the rustiness off...I'm ready to show off my skills, especially my singing

CaptainYossarian

Quote from: -VIRUS- on May 15, 2009, 09:19:14 PM
Quote from: Rob213 on May 15, 2009, 08:52:38 PM
Hello all!  Is a player allowed to sing and play instrument at the same time?  I mean it can be 3 members in a band can the singer also play an instrument?  That would seem to make things more fun.
(message from ramen ^_^) Yes you can. We will have a mic stand present and also a secondary mic for back up vocals ^_^
Wait, does that also mean that if the song you were thinking of doing had only a vocal and gituar part (i.e. Bob Dylans Tangled up in Blue on RB2) you could perform as a "one man band"?
"Did I know Szat would betray us?" Urza asked quizzically. "I was counting on it"

-VIRUS-

Quote from: CaptainYossarian on May 19, 2009, 09:08:11 PM
Hello all!  Is a player allowed to sing and play instrument at the same time?  I mean it can be 3 members in a band can the singer also play an instrument?  That would seem to make things more fun.
(message from ramen ^_^) Yes you can. We will have a mic stand present and also a secondary mic for back up vocals ^_^
Wait, does that also mean that if the song you were thinking of doing had only a vocal and gituar part (i.e. Bob Dylans Tangled up in Blue on RB2) you could perform as a "one man band"?

(ramen again dont feel like useing my account lol! ^_^;)
Yes...yes you could. But you have to make sure you ROCK!!!
<br /><br />IDV4 #1 Irohazaka Driver in the USA<br />Cappuccino Irohazaka DH dry 2\\\'44\\\'017 #1 USA Record, Irohazaka Reverse dry 2\\\'50\\\'064 #1 USA Record.<br />MR2 FT Irohazaka DH dry 2\\\'45

CaptainYossarian

Quote from: -VIRUS- on May 19, 2009, 09:43:50 PM

Trust meh, ROCKing is not a problem. (Not failing both the Gituar and Vocal even on easy, though, is a much diffrent matter... I'm gonna' need practice.)
"Did I know Szat would betray us?" Urza asked quizzically. "I was counting on it"

-VIRUS-

Quote from: CaptainYossarian on May 19, 2009, 09:48:30 PM
Quote from: -VIRUS- on May 19, 2009, 09:43:50 PM

Trust meh, ROCKing is not a problem. (Not failing both the Gituar and Vocal even on easy, though, is a much diffrent matter... I'm gonna' need practice.)

(ramen) Yeah it would be awesome to see. good luck just fyi the game will be set on no fail during tourny. That should make it less stressful for ya.   Oh come by on thursday for the staff freestyle to see stage zero get beat by E gaming ^_^ (tee hee)
<br /><br />IDV4 #1 Irohazaka Driver in the USA<br />Cappuccino Irohazaka DH dry 2\\\'44\\\'017 #1 USA Record, Irohazaka Reverse dry 2\\\'50\\\'064 #1 USA Record.<br />MR2 FT Irohazaka DH dry 2\\\'45

Mr. Wendell

Come on, Ramen, you know which department/division is going to win anyway:

Extravaganzas.  ;D

Mr. Wendell

heeroyuy135

So who's filming the Thursday Staff Freestyle? :)

Mr. Wendell

Mr. Wendell

SOawesomeness

Quote from: Mr. Wendell on May 20, 2009, 01:12:33 PM

Extravaganzas.  ;D Registration! (:<
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on May 20, 2009, 05:48:59 PM

Extravaganzas.  ;D Registration! (:< EGAMING

Fixed with authority.  HAHAHA!!!   ::)
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

SOawesomeness

Quote from: xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi) on May 20, 2009, 10:34:52 PM
Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on May 20, 2009, 05:48:59 PM

Extravaganzas.  ;D Registration! (:< EGAMING THIS IS WAR.

Fixed with authority.  HAHAHA!!!   ::)
WE SHALL SEE THE WINNER TOMORROW! MUHAAHaHAHAHA. (:<
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

Kandybar

::waves a tiny registration flag::

mDuo13

I think I'd be hella good at this if I were staff. Hell, I did a photo shoot with two friends for my college magazine, where we freestyled for the photographer while passing Impossible-tier songs on Expert.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: mDuo13 on May 21, 2009, 12:13:33 PM
I think I'd be hella good at this if I were staff. Hell, I did a photo shoot with two friends for my college magazine, where we freestyled for the photographer while passing Impossible-tier songs on Expert.
There's always the attendee one on Saturday. o:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration