The Closer Fanime Gets...

Started by SOawesomeness, May 04, 2009, 01:22:03 AM

XpHoBiaX

I'm kicking myself becuase I decided to make some random armor and jetpack. To match an outift that has nothing to do with anime or cosplay. O_o Yet I am still feeling pressure to get it all done.
(I am really just doing it out of boredom)

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

xXunyuuXx

Chem0

Quote from: Pengin-san on May 04, 2009, 07:30:52 PM
Quote from: Knucker on May 04, 2009, 06:14:36 PM
School seems to get harder and cosplay stress takes over. DX

You can say that again!  What with SAT II's coming up, I'm an nervous wreck.

My cosplay is... uh.  You know what I told myself this year?  "Hey, remember how last year you waited until the last two weeks to get started on your cosplay?  Well, don't do that this year.  Just remember how stressful it was trying to figure out how to get your wig to California from China in about three days."
Well.  I'm sure you all can figure out what part of the cosplay I'm stressing about this year... too.

Also, the panel.  Good god.  I have all these grandiose ideas, yet I can't seem to apply any of them.  Oh well.  That's what makes the week before Fanime so eventful and heart-pounding, right : D;;?

I've always loved that week yet hated it at the same time. Lol. My friends get so annoyed because I'm planning everything like a wedding. Hope your stuff gets there in time. O: But indeed a very exciting week. c:

Chem0

Quote from: konataFTW on May 04, 2009, 07:40:01 PM

omg yes... I'm in 8th grade and am in acc classes and testing tha'll last for 2 weeks (this is the last week though  :)) T_T I haaaaaaaaate it... plus there's the promotional dance and fied trips... ooooh >_<
Oooh. I feel your pain as a fellow eigth grader. Tests are over but I got a huge math exam coming up. DX
I still got a field trip coming up and some graduation events that'll slow everything down. ._. Oh boy. Lawl.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Knucker on May 07, 2009, 07:36:53 PM

omg yes... I'm in 8th grade and am in acc classes and testing tha'll last for 2 weeks (this is the last week though  :)) T_T I haaaaaaaaate it... plus there's the promotional dance and fied trips... ooooh >_<
Oooh. I feel your pain as a fellow eigth grader. Tests are over but I got a huge math exam coming up. DX
I still got a field trip coming up and some graduation events that'll slow everything down. ._. Oh boy. Lawl.
You guys wish the 8th grade was hard. It's basically a free pass. Like everything below the 12th grade.
Now me being a senior, thats painful. Especially being a failure in school like me. I need to complete 30 credits in by the 28th. I pray that you don't end up like me.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Pengin-san

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 07, 2009, 09:19:07 PM

You guys wish the 8th grade was hard. It's basically a free pass. Like everything below the 12th grade.
Now me being a senior, thats painful. Especially being a failure in school like me. I need to complete 30 credits in by the 28th. I pray that you don't end up like me.

Good god what have you done XD?!  Good luck on those credits man.  I hope that I can get everything complete too.  Luckily, I have a little more time than you XD!

Another thing that happens when Fanime gets closer is that all I can think about are fun ol' memories from the previous years.
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Pengin-san on May 07, 2009, 09:35:25 PM

Good god what have you done XD?!  Good luck on those credits man.  I hope that I can get everything complete too.  Luckily, I have a little more time than you XD!

Another thing that happens when Fanime gets closer is that all I can think about are fun ol' memories from the previous years.
Good thing I have everything in order =P

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Mister_E

Oh man I just have a few things to do.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

puyo_pop

...the more i freak out!
uuuugh. i have a project, an 8 pg essay, as well as finals to study for and a performance to rehearse.  no sleep for me anytime soon.

xXunyuuXx

Well thank gawd I don't gave to take one of them CST test that the underclassmen have to take during the week of Fanime.
Senior don't take them *^*
But I do have college stuff to plan out ;o;

Chem0

I'll pray for you. :c
And it's not that eigth is hard it's just I'm lazy. DX I'm terrified of highschool even more now.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Knucker on May 08, 2009, 09:12:13 AM

I'll pray for you. :c
And it's not that eigth is hard it's just I'm lazy. DX I'm terrified of highschool even more now.
Oh I'm lazy too.
Just remember to do the bare minimum of work to pass classes any you'll be fine.
Or you'll be like me and rush all your work in your Senior year.
Works either way really.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Gekido 87

I forgot my birthday was coming up!
I'm in Despair!

OpheliaCat8

I've no time to be worried about Fanime, really, even though I am.
I've got finals coming up, just finished writing 2 papers, still have one more to write.....in japanese even!!  Immediately after finals i've gotta clean out the club office(cuz we were evicted), I've got my B-day party, and two days later it's off to Fanime.  And somewhere within all of this, I've got to learn some karaoke songs(usually done in the car), and finish my cosplay costumes(done as cheaply as possible).
But until finals are over, I can't even think about prepping for Fanime.......
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

Moogleborg

I've got stuff myself to do as well. But the excitement for Fanime is what keeps me going to keep on working! :D
Running on moé, 24/7/365.