Karaoke Contest 2009: List of Registered Contestants

Started by Hank-KKD, May 04, 2009, 11:47:55 PM

Loco:Neko

Its comforting to know everyone is in my age range-ish-ness.  YAY!!  Now my mission = GET INTO THE CONTEST!!!

*determination pose!*

I can't wait to watch everyone perform!!!   ;D

princesskitty18

i was wondering...do i have to start singin from the beginnin of the song or can i cut the song up and start singing from the chorus-ish area? i mean we are allowed 2 and a half minutes to sing and what if a favorite part is the chorus? i would keep the same song..just cut out the beginning. is that possible?
Fanime attendee since 2006
2012 Black & White Ball volunteer
2013-now Black & White Ball Staff

Follow us on Facebook page and Twitter!
- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

Toki

Sou na... I am not an attractive age, nor attractive in looks. (not attractive in age being that I am not very old but I am also not very young)

I don't have any sort of professional training, however I have lots of spirit. I hope that we all have fun and I'll be cheering for you all :3

Hank-KKD

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 10, 2009, 06:50:55 PM
i was wondering...do i have to start singin from the beginnin of the song

Yes you have to start from the beginning. The only exception is if your song has a long instrumental introduction, then we can skip to the part where the singing begins.

I heard you can bring your lyrics up on stage with you, but you'd probly get docked points for that.

There are no points docked solely for using lyrics sheets. It all depends on how you use it. If you're just looking at it every so often, that should be fine. But if your nose is buried in the lyrics sheet the entire time you're singing, then yes the judges would dock from your performance score for that.

PrincessCake

whoooo it seems i may not be able to sign up afterall because I'm on the assistants for the B&W ball!!!!!! and i have to meet at 4PM with the instructors.
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit