Before the convention madness

Started by Toki, May 05, 2009, 01:14:34 AM

Toki

I am sure that some people are at least a fraction excited about this as I am. :D
So whats everyone doing... the day before the day before the con? :F The flight into San Jose on Wednesday was nearly 100 dollars cheaper than the flight into San Jose Thursday... so it seemed like a good idea at the time but I don't know what I'm doing from 8 PM to 10 AM. If anyone wants to hang out between those times... derp derp lets hang out :C I am a simple Kansas girl, I've never spent much time in Cali before so lets have fun k? I'd prefer to hang out with a group of people, the awkward is evenly distributed that way.

If you wanna add me on faecbookz look up Audra Jayne and we can talk o3o.

Steve.Young

Hi,

Welcome to California, hope you enjoy yourself. San Jose downtown has quite a night life, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult for you to find something to do.

SJSU (the very very close University) will be finishing up Finals that week (In fact I have one on that Wednesday). Staff for Fanime will be finalizing all the final preparations before con.

So that being said, there maybe a few people that would be available to hang out =/.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Toki

Theres alot of people, so theres gotta be someone right?

T3T

Silent One

Don't worry. There are plenty of things to do while at San Jose. You can check out the museum or something while waiting for Fanime to start. You can check out City Hall, the Cathedral, or something...

HarpB

I be studying physics for the final at the Kings Library :p You are welcomed to join.

Jerry

Quote from: Toki on May 05, 2009, 01:14:34 AM
I am a simple Kansas girl, I've never spent much time in Cali before so lets have fun k? I'd prefer to hang out with a group of people, the awkward is evenly distributed that way.

Ironically I think I have some friends from out of state coming into town tonight too, we're probably going to hit up the town and enjoy the awesome city of san jose [and the other cool areas around here too]

if you want to 'party up' - give me a ring, text, or PM or text before I leave work around 5pm.

otherwise have fun adventuring in San Jose on Night -1 [ day before preview day ] sheesh are some of you ppl hard core :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D