Final Fantasy XII

Started by Suspicious, November 14, 2003, 02:33:55 PM

ChibiSerenaChan

ok Snake?? >O_o<

i'm lost now >@_@<
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

RyuHayabusa

solid snake: main character from Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 Serena-chan :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

ChibiSerenaChan

oh sorry lol i never played metal gear so yeah >>_<<
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

RyuHayabusa

Serena-Chan: I will let you borrow the game now lol  :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

optimusprime

speaking of MGS when is MGS 3 coming out? anyone heard anything?

Rick S.

KimaLucifer

I haven't. All I've been doing was watching Gackt Advertise for MG2 STILL.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

ChibiSerenaChan

Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"Serena-Chan: I will let you borrow the game now lol  :D

you do know i still have your ff8 >T_T< and i won't be playing it untill i get another 3 day weekend or winter break!!

actually.. i might forget about it complete once i get FFX-2!!!!! >>_<< *drools over the thought of the fun of playing that game and crying at the sad scenes*
One of the Original

CloudStrife546

Quote from: "optimusprime"speaking of MGS when is MGS 3 coming out? anyone heard anything?

Rick S.

Quarter 2/3 2004.

Twin Snakes is coming out in March for the GC, so I'm guessing they're gonna try and release it around the same time as that.  Give or take a month or so.

JustAFan

http://www.ff12.com/

ff12 japanese site.

The main female character =.=+

Why is she picking her nose........
..................................=.=lll

ChibiSerenaChan

One of the Original

Tsubasa

I notice that the characters are listed as "hume race."  Are they taking a note from FFXI?
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

CloudStrife546

Quote from: "Tsubasa"I notice that the characters are listed as "hume race."  Are they taking a note from FFXI?

I forget where I read this, but FFXII is supposed to be much like FFTA.  As in.."world/universe" wise.  So, yes, human race, because there will be other characters of different races to get.

ChibiSerenaChan

interesting *nods* uhh *is actually lost*
One of the Original

Tsubasa

Quote from: "CloudStrife546"I forget where I read this, but FFXII is supposed to be much like FFTA.  As in.."world/universe" wise.  So, yes, human race, because there will be other characters of different races to get.
Why I'm wondering is because they use the term "hume."  Was this term used in FFTA?  I know for certain that it is in FFXI because I play one. ^_^;
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR