Final Fantasy XII

Started by Suspicious, November 14, 2003, 02:33:55 PM

Suspicious

»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

KimaLucifer

Doesn't look much different from Yuna. The boy looks like a Cloud/Tidus.

Squinix is getting really unoriginal.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Suspicious

Attack of the Yuna Clones!! *bounce bounce* o.O

RyuHayabusa

The girl looks hot and she doesn't even look like Yuna at all :p
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Suspicious

Oops, talk about losing track of threads.  Ignore this one XD

Stormfalcon

I think I'll ignore the Nomura clones this time around, since the director for this one is one who did FFTactics, FFTA, and Vagrant Story.  There's a sweet pedigree if I ever saw one.  Also, not only is there word that the races from FFTA will show up in this installment, we already see a Bangaa in that spread.  Now where are the Viera?!?!
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

ChibiSerenaChan

gah the picture won't show!!! >T_T< stupid computer
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

optimusprime

the more i look ar it the guy looks like the love child of tidus and zidane abds the chick is the love child of yuna and garnet wearing the clothes of jill from RE....

Ric S.

ChibiSerenaChan

dangit!! on my computer the picture doesn't work!! and on the freakin school computer they won't allow it!! its restricted!! damit! rar! fft fft!!
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

optimusprime

omfg....I didnt think it could be done but the dude looks more like a woman than Tidus......

Rick S.

ChibiSerenaChan

One of the Original

ChibiSerenaChan

nm i see it >>_<< but dang! the guy really does look more like a girl!!! has the body of tidus and in a way looks like cloud >>_<< freaky

the girls looks or kinda wears things like rikku.. a part of pain.. and a part of yuna.. its like a mix of the three.. even more freaky >O_O<
One of the Original

swordofthebezerk

Yeah well, I think that they need to have some more people brainstorming the charcter models for the final fantasy series or something because I would think that if more than one person was in change then they would see that the man is more of a woman than the woman is. oh well %$it happens.

Updated Version

Tsubasa

I'm fine with the girly men of FFs of late, as long as they're not pansies or something *coughMGScough* *coughRaidencough*.  So far they've been alright, but Tidus was pretty wussy....
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

CloudStrife546

Quote from: "Tsubasa"as long as they're not pansies or something *coughMGScough* *coughRaidencough*.

Lol!  Hey, but having a sword WAS cool.... :lol:

Tsubasa

You know Snake would have handled that sword better.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

CloudStrife546

Quote from: "Tsubasa"You know Snake would have handled that sword better.

True, but could you imagine Snake using a sword such as that.  I think not.   :?

RyuHayabusa

I can imagine Snake holding Cloud's big ass Ultimate Weapon sword :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

optimusprime

QuoteTrue, but could you imagine Snake using a sword such as that. I think not.

i can......as a toothpick...

Rick S.