Imported Games

Started by Oniko, May 06, 2009, 08:28:52 AM

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Hi Everyone from Fanime!

Here is a message from the Dealer since all of you have been wondering what is going on as I have been in contact with him for the past couple of weeks.  Any Questions Please e-mail me or AIM me as my contact info is on my Fanime Forums Profile and I will answer you your questions as best as I can.

"Thank you guys for all your support at Fanime 2008, we regret to inform all our patrons that we cannot attend this year.  I would like to thank Jason personally for helping us throughout all these years and I hope we'll be able to make it in 2011."

Best Regards,

KENNY HUANG

Japan Video Games

1509 W. Valley Blvd.

Alhambra, CA 91803 United States

TEL: (626)-281-6188 | FAX: (626)-281-6182

JAPAN VIDEO GAMES IS A PROUD WORLDWIDE RETAILER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF IMPORT AND DOMESTIC VIDEO GAMES, ANIME CHARACTER GOODS, AND VIDEO GAME ACCESSORIES

NOTICE: This communication is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain merchant, consumer, attorney and/or client information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply email or by telephone and immediately delete this communication and all its attachments.

Sincerely From the long time Fanime Attendee that has been going for 10 years approaching his 11th Fanime and Staffed E-Gaming at 2006.

Jason Nagal Estioko ^_^
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Kyra_Maverick

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Tsuchimi Rin-chan on April 02, 2010, 04:25:58 PM
Hi Everyone from Fanime!

Here is a message from the Dealer since all of you have been wondering what is going on as I have been in contact with him for the past couple of weeks.  Any Questions Please e-mail me or AIM me as my contact info is on my Fanime Forums Profile and I will answer you your questions as best as I can.

"Thank you guys for all your support at Fanime 2008, we regret to inform all our patrons that we cannot attend this year.  I would like to thank Jason personally for helping us throughout all these years and I hope we'll be able to make it in 2011."

Best Regards,

KENNY HUANG

Japan Video Games

1509 W. Valley Blvd.

Alhambra, CA 91803 United States

TEL: (626)-281-6188 | FAX: (626)-281-6182

JAPAN VIDEO GAMES IS A PROUD WORLDWIDE RETAILER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF IMPORT AND DOMESTIC VIDEO GAMES, ANIME CHARACTER GOODS, AND VIDEO GAME ACCESSORIES

NOTICE: This communication is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain merchant, consumer, attorney and/or client information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply email or by telephone and immediately delete this communication and all its attachments.

Sincerely From the long time Fanime Attendee that has been going for 10 years approaching his 11th Fanime and Staffed E-Gaming at 2006.

Jason Nagal Estioko ^_^

Aww Sad face :(, there's always next year.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).