B-Day Gathering @ Fanime

Started by SukebeStudios, May 06, 2009, 12:30:22 PM

SukebeStudios

Hey people, thought I'd give you a heads up and let ya know that that Friday night of Fanime, we're going to have a lil party to celebrate my 25th birthday. Nothing fancy, just a little alkey-holl, maybe a cake, and some gaming. My friend is gonna be scouring the grounds ta see if anyone wants to come, but I'd figure to ask here, just for the hell of it.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: SukebeStudios on May 06, 2009, 12:30:22 PM
Hey people, thought I'd give you a heads up and let ya know that that Friday night of Fanime, we're going to have a lil party to celebrate my 25th birthday. Nothing fancy, just a little alkey-holl, maybe a cake, and some gaming. My friend is gonna be scouring the grounds ta see if anyone wants to come, but I'd figure to ask here, just for the hell of it.
Don't worry about finding people to come to the party. I can easily get us some people to come to the party my friend. There's more people I know going to FanimeCon this year then ever before, thanks to meeting some friends from the board, and the Sakura Cherry Blossom Festival over in SF ^_^

What we COULD use is a couple of adjoining rooms to fit more people >=)

SukebeStudios

Quote from: Ayanami Rei First Child on May 06, 2009, 02:31:21 PM
What we COULD use is a couple of adjoining rooms to fit more people >=)

What about it people? Anyone care to have a shin-dig?

HentaiTentacleDemon

hey, my birthday is the day after yours.