Swap Meet Sellers! Pre-Advertise your Goods!

Started by FanFicGuru, May 06, 2009, 10:34:10 PM

sunrise-oasis

Quote from: lying is an art form on May 21, 2009, 01:24:37 PM
Okay guys, I'm at con right now. If you're looking to trade some Magic or buy some, I'll be at the Swap Meet tonight wearing a blue buttonup shirt (short sleeved) and a pair of ripped jeans :) I have repacks, singles, bulk cards, and Momir Basic binders. I have a few Alara Reborn packs as well left from drafting that I might sell too if you guys want. If you can't find me, contact me on Twitter. My username is @rkho and I will be checking it roughly every half hour or so. I'll also be looking to get some Magic cards for my collection and have a list of cards that I want!

Man, it feels strange trying to sell roughly 1/2 of my Magic cards. It seems like I'm quitting AGAIN -.-

I know this sounds a stupid and most rediculous question but... whats a recommended card thats good looking and more of the aim ofa harem girl or a mermaid?... also, was there a holofoil card called "spontaneous combustion" ? cause I only have one non holo. and cheer up.. if things did'nt go on thursday, wait til friday, it becomes VERY very full!