~*Code Geass VS Cosplayers Cosplay Chess :D*~

Started by konataFTW, May 08, 2009, 06:37:11 PM

GyzmoAlchemist

W00t, cosplay chess!  :D  LOVE this game - played it up at Anime Evolution last year, can't wait to perhaps play again!

It's not much of a fighting character, but I'll be cosplaying Stoner from Eureka 7 - If that 2nd Rook spot isn't taken, I'd like that, but otherwise a pawn's OK I guess.

I can steal people's souls with my camera in battle...

i humbly request that you allow me to play cosplay chess with you!!!!
im willing to be a pawn or rook 2 or any pice you need!!!

ill ether be cosplaying jukostu from inuyasha or axel from kingdom hearts, and i have weapons for both characters!!! 
most likely ill be cosplay as jukostu.

i love cosplay chess!!!! :o :D ;D
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

doragon

Quote from: konataFTW on May 11, 2009, 09:52:18 PM
rawr... sashes~!!! (like the ones in pageants hahaha)

BTW Code Geass Gathering peeps I DO need help with the prizes and the sashes!
My board comes with sashes and crowns for the King and Queen.  You don't have to worry about that part; just make sure no one breaks them or we'll have to have someone pay us back for them, the crowns especially and such.
Prizes, you're on your own ^__^

edit: we also have a little chess board included so the players can play using that instead of being confused with the big board.
Stuff!

GyzmoAlchemist

Question: does the Non-Code Geass Cosplaying side need to be all anime cosplays?  Or can there be other costumes involved, as well?

konataFTW

yep ANY cosplays

and thanks doragon!!! you're the best XD lolz I do recall te sashes from ALA haha... also I'll be bringing my glass chess to fit the "empire" theme =) so it's ok XD thanks

and yey guys tanks for participatng (just came from school an shopping so I'm updating them now x3)

GUYS PLEASE COME BY 12 PM FOR ATTENDANCE AND EARLY START OF THE GAME PLEASE
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

misaoshiru

Um. I'd like to participate. I'll be dressed as Kallen in her Black Knights uniform...and I'd be happy with any position other than pawn, really.

konataFTW

sweet!! a Kallen finally u_u you're our rook hun ^_~v
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

misaoshiru

konataFTW

yey~!

NEWS FLASH FOR CODE GEASS AND COSPLAYERS' SIDE:

I'm taking out my spot as Bishop because I need to be a player, judge, and announcer for the game so I don't have the time to play the actual game >_< also Oniko has backed out for being the queen so the C.C. (the former Knight 2) will be our new queen and I need people to fill in those 2 spots for the Geass side

Cosplayers!!! I will be your player (don't worry I have been a Chess Club member although the reason I want to do this is to finish the Chess within an hour or less so we won't get caught in the 1 oclock gatherings since THC Cosplayers have the bigger spots and I don't want to pull them out because of the Mac Fron Gathering) so let's get along guys!!! (lol sorry I'll be Nunnally but I could change into my Killua cosplay if you'd like XD)

EDIT: YAY ME!!!! I have extra ribbons from my Rui cosplay XD so apperently they'll be yellow so I'll make Ribbons hahahaha XD

here are the awards and "special" awards:
A.Winning Side:
  -Each gets a Ribbon saying "We PAWNED them!" or something like that... lol sorry I haven't played RPG in a while XD so I duno what to put... so help me out?

B. Special Awards
  -"Best Kill" given to the best attack that will amuse shireikan_sakura (if you can come T_T), and well... announcers/players which is Knight of Infinity and... me!! haha
  -"Best Death" given to the best dramatic death that will amuse the judges XD (us mentioned above :P
  -"Most in Character" given to the person in character ALL the time or most of the time... like even after dying or something XD gosh that'll be decided by everyone but mostly us judges XDDDD
  -"Most Creative" given to the person who is most creative out of the categories above decided by the judges as well =)
  -"Special Mentions 1-4" given to people who fit the categories above but didn't get the award but I LOVE to mention them haha

so there guys 8 more days
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

koreanking

I really don't think we're going to get enough pawns.
or even fill up the knight and bishop/rook(?) spot lol,
if that's the case, should we enlist people at random before the game starts at fanime?

misaoshiru

Um...if no one else minds, I could be the knight. Knight seems a more appropriate position for Kallen than rook anyway, in my opinion. YMMV, though.

kagaminerin02

I dunno how to play chess But I would love to join put me and whom ever you need I will most likely be mew ichigo but I may be vampire knight

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Definitely going to come to watch this. :D
2010 Organizer of: Death Note, Pandora Hearts

*is still uploading Fanime 2009 photos x.x*

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Quote from: konataFTW on May 08, 2009, 06:37:11 PM
Day:Sunday x3
Time: 12:30pm Please come by 12 pm or so for attendance and early start of the game!!!

May I ask how long this will be running?
12:30 to ... ?
2010 Organizer of: Death Note, Pandora Hearts

*is still uploading Fanime 2009 photos x.x*

koreanking

around 1:30-2 it ends,
I'm pretty sure,
since the actual gathering starts at...2-2:30?

konataFTW

@misaoshiru
sure lol gunna change it then =)

@kagaminerin02
lols it's ok you don't have to know how... you will be the pieces of theplayer =) an I'll add ya up as a pawn <3

@CaptTreasureTroveTi and koreanking
actuall I want to finish he game before 1:00pm since some of ourplayers have gatherings at 1pm... so about an hour or less preferably^^
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

morgaine

My cousin (C.C.) says she can be a pawn.  If we need more, I can force ask my sis to be one too.
Fanime 2019
TBD

koreanking

doesn't it start at 12:30? o_o
wouldn't that give us harly half an hour to...
actually you know, a chess game doesn't take too long, nvm

konataFTW

@kannazuki
yey 2 pawns at once XD also your sis is going to be Zero or Lelouch right?

@koreanking
well it's officially 12:30 but 12:00 please for attendance and stuff =)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

koreanking

alright,

ummm, there are some minor problems though...
I had to reorder my pants for the cosplay,
so depending on when I get them, I might not be able to take part in the game...
I should have it soon, but please bear that in mind