~*Code Geass VS Cosplayers Cosplay Chess :D*~

Started by konataFTW, May 08, 2009, 06:37:11 PM

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Priscilla

Quote from: konataFTW on May 14, 2009, 04:34:53 PM
Grr Priscilla Bishop has been taken by my Rook (sorry it was my mistake I told her she'd get my spot once I become a playr.. I ttally forgot to edit >_<)

is it ok t be a rook? I'm adding you one though ok?

Oh no problem! I kind of like it better this way with both of us being rooks. The pattern of the characters as the pieces look a bit more organized. x3

Levistus

I might as well play a pawn, why not? I'll be there for the event anyway.

konataFTW

@HeeroYuy
XD uhh I'll put you down as your fan name cuz I dun get it XDDDD

@BSaphire
done =)

@Priscilla
yayy =)

@Levistus
okie dokies thanks <3
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Knight of Infinity

ok i still not done making the game copies but im pretty sure ill have them done. if not ill at least have the normal prizes done as in the single copy for each player on the winning team.
Knight of Infinity at your service!

heeroyuy135

Quote from: konataFTW on May 18, 2009, 05:34:13 PM
@HeeroYuy
XD uhh I'll put you down as your fan name cuz I dun get it XDDDD
That's fine lol

konataFTW

@Knight of Infinity
yay.. thanks soo much for doing this =)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Knight of Infinity

Im almost done with the regular prizes for the winning team, im now moving on to special prizes. i made MeltyBlood for the regular and am now making Magical Battle Arena(a fighting nanoha doujin game) for the special prizes and seeing if i can crank out Higurashi after that.

@konata

Your welcome!!!

heeroyuy135

First after the cosplay chess
Thanks to everyone who threw this amazing event! And I had the honor to kill the king himself, Lelouch :)
See you all in 2010 for more Cosplay Chess!

bebop

Indeed, it was fun. Who won the awards and prizes?
Awakening to otaku inside. ^-^

Rhornez

Us as in the Cosplayers even thought i had lil action as a Near Pawn it was funny watching people get smacked around

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Knight of Infinity

Man i had a tough time prolonging the game and elimnating as many pieces as i could at the same time, especially after i could have already checkmated after just 8 moves! But dang that was fun!!! Definitly gotta do it again next year!

bebop

Well, I meant who won the "Best (something" kind of awards :x

I was the Vampire Knight... acting as a Knight. Hahaha I got to kill one person until Anya (bishop) killed me. I'll remember that. ;o

it was fun though, I hope to see you guys again for another Cosplay Chess.

roth14

The Nunally said i won the most kills award.

konataFTW

desu~!

hi guys!!!! yes indeed chess was fun =)

but GEASS side 1 pawn sash is still missing!!! so if yu have it please either mail it to me or doragon... you can pm us if you'd like... (the blacks have lost all their extras and I believe they don't have one that would complete the set >.< guyssss we need emif you want another chess!!!)

I hope someone recorded this

(at roth14 yep =])
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

topoisomeras

Hi all! I was the Zero / black side player.

I thought I would've made a better performance, since I was VP of my high school's chess club
(Granted, it had only 3 members and was the lesser of the school's 2 chess clubs - which was founded after some bitter drama between the club president and the other club's president, but I probably shouldn't elaborate here.)  :P

Oh well. The game was still totally fun-tastic though - kudos to my opponent, the organizers of the event, and everyone else involved. You can definitely count me in for next year!  ;D

bebop

Well, if you guys are interested, I made a video which includes the whole Code Geass scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKrHCgjpMLE

koreanking

WTF?!?!
Is this Lani or Pierre?!!?
haha holy shit

heeroyuy135

Who was the one who was taping the whole entire thing and we had to keep telling the rest of the attendees to stop walking in front of it? When will it be posted?