Angry Video Game Nerd Cosplay Gathering

Started by G-Force, May 09, 2009, 11:12:13 PM

G-Force

Day: Saturday
Time: 12 AM
Location: animeanrchy (Location where the DVDs will be shown)

In celebration of the fanime staff's wonderful choice of having an AVGN marathon at the con, I think it would be real cool if we had a mini cosplay gathering at the viewing room where all us Nerd fans dress up like our favorite foul mouth game reviewer. All you really need is a white dress shirt, glasses and dress pants (bonus points for a Power Glove). Really this gathering is really just for fun above everything else. Maybe if we get enough people involved we can take a picture and send it to the Nerd's site.

Who thinks this is a good idea?

K&K4ever

This is a GREAT idea . . . just so you know, if I do manage to make it, I may not be in cosplay and just want to take pictures . . . and if I do manage to pull something together, it will most likely be a femi-version . . . either that I'll crash it as the Nostalgia Critic! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (kidding ;D ) I hope I can make it!
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

G-Force

Heh well if you know anyone who's gonna watch the nerd with us then be sure to tell them of the idea. The more Nerds we have the more epic the showing will be.

OniCourseMusha

Sounds good but i'm bit concern if there's anyone thats gonna pull off avgn cosplay or other characters from the show.  I don't mind seeing the characters such as Bugs Bunny, Jason, etc be part of it!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

I could try to check it out if I have a chance cause at 12 am I'm usually at the Hentai room XD
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Eri Kagami

G-Force: If you're cosplaying as AVGN, I know someone who would be willing to cosplay as Nostalgia Critic and challenge you to a duel to the death! XD

G-Force

Glad to see that people are taking interest to this silly idea. Hopefully we'll get plenty of cameras and videos of this mini gathering.