Capcom vs SNK 2 challengers

Started by bebop, May 10, 2009, 11:52:08 PM

bebop

Hey, I'm a CvS2 player, and last year I found some pretty good folks who played. I started playing a lot since then, and I'd love to meet up some challengers and appoint a meeting just like how I did on Shoryuken.Com forums. Is anyone interested? I'll be dressed a vietnamese guy dressed in Vampire Knight (and red streaks of hair) or Organization XIII with an Oblivion keyblade.
Awakening to otaku inside. ^-^

Jerry

are you planning to meet ppl at fanime?

again this isnt a cosplay meet up, but since it sounds like your looking for PvP on arcade gaming it sounds like a legit meeting-up topic.

However, it would be the first hey, lets play video games meet-ups request.

- back on topic ish, i havent played CvS2 since college, and more ppl prefer MvC2 which apparently is making a online comeback since it will be on PSN [Playstation online network] and probably Xbox live...

if you and enough ppl gripe about it, im sure PSN/Xbox Live will eventually possibly re-release CvS2 on those same networks so you can challenge online.

Good luck finding reputable players.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Mizuki

Where on SRK did you post? Are you the K-groove player that's been playing with Lionx?

I will play CvS2 at Fanime. There's a "secret" place in Oakland that will hold sessions every friday, just look around Pac North forums on SRK to find out.

bebop

Quote from: Mizuki on May 11, 2009, 02:43:45 PM
Where on SRK did you post? Are you the K-groove player that's been playing with Lionx?

I will play CvS2 at Fanime. There's a "secret" place in Oakland that will hold sessions every friday, just look around Pac North forums on SRK to find out.

Yes. I am indeed him. Hahaha how'd you know? Oakland is very far from me... are you talking about albert_c's place?

Quote from: Jerry on May 11, 2009, 02:12:36 PM

again this isnt a cosplay meet up, but since it sounds like your looking for PvP on arcade gaming it sounds like a legit meeting-up topic.

- back on topic ish, i havent played CvS2 since college, and more ppl prefer MvC2 which apparently is making a online comeback since it will be on PSN [Playstation online network] and probably Xbox live...

if you and enough ppl gripe about it, im sure PSN/Xbox Live will eventually possibly re-release CvS2 on those same networks so you can challenge online.

Ok. I hope to see you there playing CvS2. If not, it's okay.
Awakening to otaku inside. ^-^

Mizuki

Quote from: bebop on May 16, 2009, 09:35:41 AM
Quote from: Mizuki on May 11, 2009, 02:43:45 PM

Yes. I am indeed him. Hahaha how'd you know? Oakland is very far from me... are you talking about albert_c's place?

Quote from: Jerry on May 11, 2009, 02:12:36 PM

Ok. I hope to see you there playing CvS2. If not, it's okay.

Figure it out by you saying you made a topic on SRK recently and was new, so I just looked at join date and stuff and kinda just guessed. Yeah, talking about albert/Onikage's place, don't know if he's accepting new people just due to the fact there's so many people showing up heh.