Fanime countdown

Started by †Alexander Anderson†, May 11, 2009, 12:02:50 PM

†Alexander Anderson†

With every hour, minute, second ticking down my blood boils with anticipation, excitement and meeting new people :D  how do you feel with that timer ticking down towards single digit days?

Chem0

On my first year? I couldn't have been more excited. During the last fifteen days until then I was constantly shaking with anticipation.
On my second year? Still very excited. It's fun to take new people and do more stuff.
This year? Something's wrong with me. My excitement hasn't set in yet. :/ I have a feeling Thursday or Friday this week will be when I start to get excited. :3

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Knucker on May 11, 2009, 05:58:34 PM
On my first year? I couldn't have been more excited. During the last fifteen days until then I was constantly shaking with anticipation.
On my second year? Still very excited. It's fun to take new people and do more stuff.
+2

And this year I actually have money to spend!
I don't have to bring food from home and ration out my money for stuff to buy.
And I have a hotel so i don't have to commute all the way to Con in the morning and the back at night.
Very nice.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

azor12

Yeah, I too am incredibly psyched. This year, I plan to make some new friends at the con cause having fun and having friends always works out ;D

PrincessCake

This is my first year! I'm pretty excited, and I have hard time sleeping lately because its so close!!! I wish I could time jump or something!
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

FinalShadows

Quote from: PrincessCake on May 13, 2009, 10:17:46 AM
This is my first year! I'm pretty excited, and I have hard time sleeping lately because its so close!!! I wish I could time jump or something!
I hope you have the prime time of your life :P
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Eri Kagami

I still have things to do!

Then again, I'm more antsy about summer school coming up. Not looking forward getting university textbooks before the con.

kollunz

It's NEXT week!! I'll see you all there!!!! =D
doot

kittymaxwell2004

DUDE!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! >///////////////w////////////////<

heeroyuy135

Quote from: kittymaxwell2004 on May 14, 2009, 12:18:36 AM
DUDE!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! >///////////////w////////////////<

narutofan17

I haven't been on in a good second XD. I can't wait. I'm goin to be a little short cash wise but I'm goin to have awesome cosplay so I guess that makes up for that. lol
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!