Say hello to the Remake of Silver & Gold

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

Jerry

I'm not that surprised.

Its like how they remade fire red and leaf green for the  GBA.

looks like theyre milking Gold and Silver for the DS...

you know what, I wouldnt be surprised if that made it special for the DSi

buy you have to take pictures of yourself so that you can "praise" = smile or  "scold" = frown at your pokemon as part of their training.

whoa, talking being way to interactive to make you play with your video games. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kandybar

...but I already have Gold, why would I want it again?  ???

Eliteslayer

Improved graphics, new gameplay elements, inclusion of 3rd and 4th gen pokemon, and the ability to get normally hard-to-find/Johto exclusive pokemon for your 4th gen games, I'd assume. Either that or for nostalgia's sake.

Well, I'm probably gonna get myself Heart Gold, since I had Gold version when it first came out. Not sure what starter I'm going to chose; I like Cyndaquil, it suits my battle style, but I went with that before. Maybe Totodile this time.

There's been rumors and whispers of GS remakes for the DS for a while now, this just finally confirms it. I hope they don't make it for the DSi, though, since I don't intend to get one as it is, and the games being DSi exclusive would only discourage me from getting the games rather than encourage me to get a DSi. Plus, the lack of a GBA port would mean no Johto Pal Park.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

JTchinoy

Yeah, what he said.  Reliving the johto journey in a new light would be great.  If we get to go to kanto again after elite 4 AND the elite four get a massive power up after you beat them once, it'll be another great game.  I assume if they play to make crystal with it, they'll hold battle frontier for that.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

G.I.R

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 11, 2009, 02:23:43 PM
Improved graphics, new gameplay elements, inclusion of 3rd and 4th gen pokemon, and the ability to get normally hard-to-find/Johto exclusive pokemon for your 4th gen games, I'd assume. Either that or for nostalgia's sake.
Exactly.  Look at how much was added to the Red / Green updates.
Well, I'm probably gonna get myself Heart Gold, since I had Gold version when it first came out. Not sure what starter I'm going to chose; I like Cyndaquil, it suits my battle style, but I went with that before. Maybe Totodile this time.

There's been rumors and whispers of GS remakes for the DS for a while now, this just finally confirms it. I hope they don't make it for the DSi, though, since I don't intend to get one as it is, and the games being DSi exclusive would only discourage me from getting the games rather than encourage me to get a DSi. Plus, the lack of a GBA port would mean no Johto Pal Park.
I doubt they'll be for the DSI only.  There are to many DS's and DSL's out there already, and I don't think Nintendo would alienate that big an audience this early in in the DSI release.  More likely, there would be enhancements if you play the games on a DSI (but I doubt they'll be doing that).

TC X0 Lt 0X

The only thing that annoys me are the names. Heart Gold and Soul Silver =P?
But past that, this should be great.
It was also expected. Gold and Silver partyballs? No, not a Gold and Silver remake at all.
Gold/Silver/Crystal were by far the best pokemon games ever. They expanded the game greatly and was overall very fun.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

G.I.R

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 11, 2009, 05:08:26 PM
The only thing that annoys me are the names. Heart Gold and Soul Silver =P?
But past that, this should be great.
It was also expected. Gold and Silver partyballs? No, not a Gold and Silver remake at all.
Gold/Silver/Crystal were by far the best pokemon games ever. They expanded the game greatly and was overall very fun.

Apparently they went thru some title changes at some time (at one point they wer "Pocket Monsters Dawn Silver, and Dusk Gold").

Here's a Video for the announcement in Japan:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4rPZe0CHBE&feature=related

Umeboshi

o_O Picture of the characters put up, sorry it's  blurry.

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya