Forums gathering at Fanime?!

Started by short_storiesgl, May 11, 2009, 07:50:10 PM

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on May 25, 2009, 06:50:15 PM
I only recognized the group cos of Phobia, really... ^^;;

I left soon after I said hi. I was the youngest one there and was totally out of it. o:

Yeah, I heard that a lot at the gathering. And everywhere else I wandered. *gooby*

I'm just that awesome. *coughcough*

What are you all gonna do next year when I am actually in cosplay w/o dreads??????

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Barnes

Nice to meet:
XpHoBiaX, rude32, and naruotfan17
Everyone else:
Good to see ya again.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

short_storiesgl

i just got home im dead nice t met you all. g'night
Dance Staff Second

Liquid

I completely slept through going to this gathering. :-\
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

zoupzuop2

I couldn't find you guys this time... I'll catch up with you all at a gathering at some point though.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

rude32

It was really awesome to finally meet some more people on the forums. Thanks XpHoBiaX, without your hair I might not have been able to find the gathering.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

deonchan

I hate that I couldn't make the gather, though I got to meet XpHoBiaX a few times. I'll just have to run into ppl @ Jerry's or SJSU  if i go there next semester or w/e
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

XpHoBiaX

No problem gais! ;) I met a lot of you outside of the gathering so it was really awesome!!!
I just took out my dreads today. It feels so weird to have short hair again. X3

I may try to have a summer/end of summer lake gathering, as the water in the lake has come up and looks so nice now. Maybe have one in July. Too many bdays in August to try one and I'll be moving in september to Fresno. @_@
It all depends on fanime recovery time and all that nice stuff.

Also, my mom will be throwing a massive going away party for my bro who's leaving for bootcamp in September (14th). SEMPER FI! So, if it's okay with family, I'll throw up an invitation for that as well.

2010 cosplay...?

Sunara Ishi

I missed it. D: My phone died so it was a little hard to tell time. -.-;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

RyuHayabusa

It was cool seeing some of you at this. sorry about leaving suddenly, but macross f gathering was being epic and needed to take shots. there's always gatherings after fanime so i'll see you guys then.

@Phobia: I can make said summer lake gathering if it happens. I need to go swimming and get out of the bay area for a weekend. keep us posted on that.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Mister_E

It was awesome meeting you all again/for the first time.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

abcbadcat

I missed it but ran into a few people regardless

Nice meeting Mister_E, Jerry, and Liquid for the first time

and nice seeing everyone else from before again :3

DentyneIce408

I met some of you guys without realizing it.  :-\
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

XpHoBiaX

Ryu and others:
Right now, until June 25th, entry to the lake is $8 as opposed to $20+ bucks. I'll have to pick up info when I get back to the lake. I don't know if its for day use or actual camping. If it's for camping thta would be awesome, as I don't have any floor space for a lot of people. (unless sleeping in a big ol' tent under the stars is your thing :] )
If it's just day use, forget that.  I live on the lake, people can get in for free as my guest. I'd reccomend carpooling though...

I'll get the info first, before posting a lake gathering. O_o

I am at my moms' again to drop off a charity donation for an auction this weekend.....haven't gotten to officially rest up just yet. @____@

2010 cosplay...?

Runewitt

Lake gathering? win. i'll have to keep a look out, i have a lot of camping supplies and wanna go camp/fish again.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Zero_Kirby

narutofan17

Random King Dedede was there. It was coo to meet some of you guys. Too bad it ended kinda short. We gotta do something before the next Fanime! XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Dagger-6

A lake gathering would be awesome.

I was roving around and only dropped by for 5 seconds, completely by accident, because Ari and Steve flagged me down.  I remember I was antsy to run off to do something..but I can't remember what.

Any sort of outdoorsy trip, I have an awesome rape/pedophile van that's great for sleeping if you're short on room and people don't want to sleep outdoors.  That seems like it'd be fun.

Good luck to your brother Phobia.  We've got a lot of marines over in the Rover department.  You should send him our way if he feels like staffing. ~_0  Any idea what his MOS/job is?  Is he going reserve or active?

Runewitt

Quote from: trooper715 on May 28, 2009, 09:18:29 PM
A lake gathering would be awesome.

I was roving around and only dropped by for 5 seconds, completely by accident, because Ari and Steve flagged me down.  I remember I was antsy to run off to do something..but I can't remember what.

Any sort of outdoorsy trip, I have an awesome rape/pedophile van that's great for sleeping if you're short on room and people don't want to sleep outdoors.  That seems like it'd be fun.

Good luck to your brother Phobia.  We've got a lot of marines over in the Rover department.  You should send him our way if he feels like staffing. ~_0  Any idea what his MOS/job is?  Is he going reserve or active?
Ari hit me. i was taking pics of the Bleach gathering(stupidcameraonlypicsigotoutsideofhotel) and she decided to slap me on the back for attention.
for teh camping-type thing, i have A LOT of supplies, and a 2 room tent that'll sleep ten (i can share). this should get some kind of planning bu i'm without a vehicle.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%