Photographer Seeking Cosplayers *FREE PhotoShoots*

Started by Cole, May 12, 2009, 09:32:19 PM

Cole

I recently got into Cosplay photography due to friends always cosplaying (go figure huh? XD).  I'm looking to improve on my photography skills, so I'd like to put up an offer to locals and semi-locals between Solano County and Sacramento.  I will also be at FAnime, Anime Expo, and SacAnime so this will apply to both cons.

The Offer:
FREE - One (1) Hour Photoshoot Sessions for individuals or groups (up to five (5) people).

Photo Samples:
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/147088/
http://nikkiecole.deviantart.com/gallery/#Cosplayer-Photo-Shots

**NOTES**
1.) You will need to provide your flash drive so I can upload the pics to it directly from a friends laptop; otherwise it may take a while to get the pics to you.
2.) You will need to find my Artist Alley table in order to check in with me.  If things stay the same I should be at table T20.  If anything changes, look for my Pikachu Print.

Cole

Newest Photo Gallery:
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/148841/

**Meeting Area**
Outside the Artist Alley Entrance. (You will still need to check in w/ me (see "**Notes**")

SLOTS:
Thursday (Day 0)

6:00pm - 7:00pm: SimaSeph - Sima Yi (Dynasty Warriors 6)
7:00pm - 8:00pm: Knight of Infinity - Kururugi Suzaku (Knight of Seven) (?)
8:00pm - 9:00pm: ____________
9:00pm-10:00pm: ____________

Friday:
8:30pm - 9:30pm: obliviousedward - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)
9:30pm-10:30pm: PikachuRepublic - Sheryl Nome, with Boyfriend - Alto Saotome (Macross) (?)

Saturday:
8:30pm - 9:30pm: ____________
9:30pm-10:30pm: hime's group

Sunday:
8:30pm - 9:30pm: carladawn & friends (Vampire Knight)
9:30pm-10:30pm: error00004 (Hellsing or Guilty Gear)

Monday:
8:30pm - 9:30pm: ____________
9:30pm-10:30pm: ____________

The reason for the evening only slots during the con  is because I am selling in the Artist Alley.  If you know hime or carladawn on cosplay.com I'm their friend/sister.

Cole

bumping back to front page (saw someone else doing photoshoots doing it, so I'm assuming it's allowed)

obliviousedward

Hi! ;D  I'm interested in one of your photoshoots.

Can I choose the 8:30pm - 9:30pm slot on Friday?  It'll just be me, and I'll be cosplaying as Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing).

Also, I'm assuming I should check in with you before 8:00pm that day?  (Since the Artist Alley closes at 8pm.)  Sorry if that was a dumb question. XD;;  Just making sure!

Thanks for your time!  I appreciate it.

Let me know if you need any more information. ^^
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

PikachuRepublic

Oh no~! I want Friday @ 8:30 aswell~!

I'll be Sheryl Nome, with my Boyfriend as Alto Saotome.
"The Legendary mask is a thing of the past, and the face revealed is also beautiful~!"

SimaSeph

I'm interested in one of your photoshoots as well. I'll take the first slot available on Thursday. 4-5 PM if it's available. I'll be cosplaying Sima Yi from Dynasty Warriors 6. Please let me know if there are any special details since we would be meeting on Thursday. Thank you for your time.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

Knight of Infinity

hey can i get in on friday the earliest slot? im going as Kururugi Suzaku knight of seven, and im pretty damn confident that it is one of the best ones out there. but if friday is taken im all good for saturday.
Knight of Infinity at your service!

Cole

Quote from: obliviousedward on May 19, 2009, 02:50:08 PM
Hi! ;D  I'm interested in one of your photoshoots.

Can I choose the 8:30pm - 9:30pm slot on Friday?  It'll just be me, and I'll be cosplaying as Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing).

Also, I'm assuming I should check in with you before 8:00pm that day?  (Since the Artist Alley closes at 8pm.)  Sorry if that was a dumb question. XD;;  Just making sure!

Thanks for your time!  I appreciate it.

Let me know if you need any more information. ^^
Yes, you will need to check in with me at the Artist Alley.  Supposedly I'm table T20, but it that gets changed, ask a few artists (or maybe staff?) if they know where Nikkiecole is.  I'm currently working on a sign but it's not finished yet so I can't post it.  It'll be of my OC and she'll be holding two plushies, Ichigo and InuYasha.  she has a strawberry barrette in her hair as well and is in a dress.

Quote from: PikachuRepublic on May 19, 2009, 06:55:02 PM
Oh no~! I want Friday @ 8:30 aswell~!

I'll be Sheryl Nome, with my Boyfriend as Alto Saotome.

Um, I can't really do 2 shoots at once, could you maybe take the 9p-10p slot?

Quote from: SimaSeph on May 19, 2009, 07:06:39 PM
I'm interested in one of your photoshoots as well. I'll take the first slot available on Thursday. 4-5 PM if it's available. I'll be cosplaying Sima Yi from Dynasty Warriors 6. Please let me know if there are any special details since we would be meeting on Thursday. Thank you for your time.

Okay.  I'll sign you up.  I plan on getting to the con as early as possible.  I'll be staying at the Crowne Plaza, so I'll be able to meet you in front of the convention center. =3

Quote from: Knight of Infinity on May 19, 2009, 10:43:39 PM
hey can i get in on friday the earliest slot? im going as Kururugi Suzaku knight of seven, and im pretty damn confident that it is one of the best ones out there. but if friday is taken im all good for saturday.

Someone else has already requested it but I can fit you in the 2nd Friday slot if you'd like? ^^; (or is Sat better for you?)

obliviousedward

Quote from: Cole on May 19, 2009, 11:05:02 PM
Yes, you will need to check in with me at the Artist Alley.  Supposedly I'm table T20, but it that gets changed, ask a few artists (or maybe staff?) if they know where Nikkiecole is.  I'm currently working on a sign but it's not finished yet so I can't post it.  It'll be of my OC and she'll be holding two plushies, Ichigo and InuYasha.  she has a strawberry barrette in her hair as well and is in a dress.

Okay, thanks. :3  I'll look for your sign if I can't find the table.  Thanks for the info!

(Also, to PikachuRepublic: sorry I snagged the spot you wanted. :-[)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Cole

You're welcome.

On anotehr note, hime's group took one of the spots as well ^^;

error00004

may I take the sunday one ^__^"
would maybe cosplaying Hellsing or Guilty Gear, need to talk with my friend about it.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Cole

Quote from: error00004 on May 20, 2009, 09:12:53 PM
may I take the sunday one ^__^"
would maybe cosplaying Hellsing or Guilty Gear, need to talk with my friend about it.

Okay.  =3

Cole

I'm leaving for Fanime @ 1:30-2pm.  Any messages need to be posted/sent to me via pm before then.