I need wigs!

Started by idontknow, May 13, 2009, 12:27:03 AM

idontknow

Hi guys!

I'm not really sure where to post this on the forums so I thought this was the most appropriate place.

My friends. are looking for wigs for our cosplay. We need ...
-- dark dark blue wig of any length
-- long red/auburn wig (kind of like orange but not bright)

AngelKawaii

I don't have any to offer, but e-bay has some cheap ones.

Charis

While I can't help you with the red, I've got a shortish blue-black flip out wig I'd be willing to sell -- only been worn once briefly to try it on.  The cosplay I was going to use it for has been tabled indefinitely and will probably never be done.  If you're interested, I can dig it out and take a photo of it when I get home from work tonight.  PM me if you are.  :)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Evangelion Xgouki

While I've only worked with one wig before, I found Cosworx to have a nice selection of wigs in a wide-range of colors (and at decent prices, too).

idontknow

Quote from: Evangelion Xgouki on May 13, 2009, 09:09:04 AM
While I've only worked with one wig before, I found Cosworx to have a nice selection of wigs in a wide-range of colors (and at decent prices, too).

yeah i checked out that website too but with fanime being next week and i don't have money at the moment i don't think i'll get the wig in time :[

Evangelion Xgouki

Quote from: idontknow on May 13, 2009, 12:01:40 PM
yeah i checked out that website too but with fanime being next week and i don't have money at the moment i don't think i'll get the wig in time :[

Try and give them a call.  When I ordered my wig they were very helpful and rushed the order so I was able to get it before I left for a con.

BSaphire

Cosworx & WowWigs are the only two companies that I have found to be reliable in their deliveries on time. With that said I would have to agree with you that with such short notice you most likely will not receive the wig (s) in time.

Try ebay or a local wig store. Also look at flea markets and on forums... Fanime has a section under "Things of a serious nature called Buy/Sell/Trade. Try there :)

Good Luck!
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

idontknow

Quote from: BSaphire on May 13, 2009, 01:17:46 PM
Cosworx & WowWigs are the only two companies that I have found to be reliable in their deliveries on time. With that said I would have to agree with you that with such short notice you most likely will not receive the wig (s) in time.

Try ebay or a local wig store. Also look at flea markets and on forums... Fanime has a section under "Things of a serious nature called Buy/Sell/Trade. Try there :)

Good Luck!

thanks! i think i'll move this topic there or i'll start a new topic :D