Pre Registration Badge Pick up

Started by PinkHairSasuke, May 14, 2009, 07:11:10 AM

PinkHairSasuke

I'm confused. Is badge pickup for pre registration going to be the same as last year? Meaning do we need to print out info like last year to pick it up. If so please tell me the link to print my info because I can't find it when I log in on my Fanime account.

~Thanks

KyraEnsui

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on May 14, 2009, 07:11:10 AM
I'm confused. Is badge pickup for pre registration going to be the same as last year? Meaning do we need to print out info like last year to pick it up. If so please tell me the link to print my info because I can't find it when I log in on my Fanime account.

~Thanks

It should be the same as last year.  =/ It's called patient and wait for them to have it up a few days before Fanime so that all pre-registers can print them out.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: KyraEnsui on May 14, 2009, 07:40:40 AM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on May 14, 2009, 07:11:10 AM

~Thanks

It should be the same as last year.  =/ It's called patient and wait for them to have it up a few days before Fanime so that all pre-registers can print them out.

Okay thanks.