Which manga do you think deserves a OVA/Anime series or a continuation?

Started by DentyneIce408, May 14, 2009, 02:30:53 PM

DentyneIce408

I know that Fullmetal Alchemist is being redone. But I wish they would continue InuYasha and redo GTO or atleast have an OVA. What are your thoughts?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Kawaii_the_ULTRA_chibi

If the Ojamajo Doremi anime would start up again that would be great *bats eyelashes* however thats beating a dead horse with a stick XD I think an Anime of Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode would be nice
Best Anime ever: Ojamajo Doremi

Roguethe

I would love it if they finished Angel Sanctuary.
And maybe a Ludwig Kakumei and God Child OVA
:)
Ooh, And finished Tenjou Tenge.

I draw sometimessss

DentyneIce408

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on May 14, 2009, 04:23:41 PM
I would love it if they finished Angel Sanctuary.
And maybe a Ludwig Kakumei and God Child OVA
:)
Ooh, And finished Tenjou Tenge.

Definitely Tenjou Tenge, I red the manga first but when I watched the anime I was like "That's it? What happened to the rest of the show? Nani?!"

iAnimePHr34k

I'd love for a sequel to Yu Yu Hakusho.
But...Kurama might not stay single. o___o;

DentyneIce408

Quote from: iAnimePHr34k on May 14, 2009, 07:55:12 PM
I'd love for a sequel to Yu Yu Hakusho.
But...Kurama might not stay single. o___o;

Yuoske is too overpowering now but it would be better if the story would be about his kid. And that kid should be his daughter! And his daughter will be the key to bring peace among the demon and spirit world. I can just imagine that his daughter inherited his spirit gun powers! And they have another tournament; a few people make an appearance to help her out.

darklink286

AbsolutelyCursed

mDuo13

Well, it'd be nice if Togashi would get back to drawing Hunter x Hunter...

blancoisma

Since Wish is my all time favorite manga, I would have loved to see it as an anime/ova. They did make like, a 2-3 minute music video featuring the cast in animation. But, since the series was only 4 volumes, I think they could tie everything down in a 12 episode series. I would seriously have loved it.

Another would be After School Nightmare. Great story, great characters, could totally make an awesome anime.
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

HuggalotXOmocha

JohnnyAR

Piccahoe

Zombie loan NEEDS a continuation because the end if the ova was crappy as hell.

Nodame cantabile deserves a continuation =3 although it would get boring after a while.

and...fruits basket..they should make another one but, from what I heard, it wasn't popular enough...err something like that.
"Its not that I'm smart, its because I (am able to) stick to the problems."

-Albert Einstein

lyricaldanichan

I have to agree about Berserk, but they would need to start over again and make sure Puck and Skeleton Knight is in the anime version. The only issue with this is they do not have enough content and the manga is still going. Even Mirua said the manga is 40% complete -_-;;;.  Hopefully he is off his IdolM@aster kick. :P

koji

Quote from: mDuo13 on May 15, 2009, 01:58:21 PM

Seconded.

I'd like to see an Ubell Blatt animu.

lazzy911

Berserk, hands down. Except the episodes after that will be classified as a hentai or atleast until the later chapters

shinjiboy

I just finished Battle Angel Alita, Angel of Death.  It was only 1 volume so there wasn't much to read.  Pretty decent read overall.

LakuriSyaoran

ooo :O
I think there should be  just plain more lucky star :D even though, it did end... more! D:
and i think that, even with the tsubasa chronicle craze goin on(which i'm into lol) they should do at least 1 more ep of cardcaptor sakura, just because the second movie as the ending makes me curious bout there realationship lolol

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: koji on May 28, 2009, 10:32:37 PM
Quote from: mDuo13 on May 15, 2009, 01:58:21 PM

Seconded.
Thirded.

A remake of Furuba would be awesome. XD Longer and truer to the manga.
And a continuation to Nana and Skip Beat.

There are some obscure mangas I would love in anime forms but they aren't too far along. Ice Revolution, a couple by Suzuki Julietta, and Yankee-kun to Megami-chan.

Puchimon would be uber cute as an anime. XD That one is long enough I think.

It will never happen in the near future but certain manwha series would be awesome as anime adaptions; Vampire Game and Laon.
Quote from: HuggalotXOmocha on May 17, 2009, 12:40:14 PM
I wish Mushishi had an OVA.

There is a movie that was never subbed. D: But a 2nd season would be cool.
Quote from: shinjiboy on June 08, 2009, 10:28:49 PM
I just finished Battle Angel Alita, Angel of Death.  It was only 1 volume so there wasn't much to read.  Pretty decent read overall.
There's more than that. I've read at least 4 volumes of "Battle Angel Alita." D: They have titles instead of volume numbers. D:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Remi Leopold

Needs moar Berserk.
Needs moar re-animated Saint Seiya
Needs moar Kamen Rider Spirits
Needs moar Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam
Needs moar OVA remakes of oldschool anime.