What are you most looking forward to at Fanime?

Started by fr33lanc3r, May 14, 2009, 11:32:49 PM

fr33lanc3r

What are you most looking forward to at Fanime?

My Answer: Meeting Patricia Ja Lee and getting her autograph :D and watching the Cosplay Masquerade.

I'd like to get a idea of what everyone else is doing so i can find things to do and find out whats going to be popular this year.  ;D

P.S. PATRICIA JA LEE, YEAHHHHHHH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUqncq--8qE&fmt=22

kittymaxwell2004

Seeing all the crazy awsome cosplay!!!!!! Plus taking lots of pics!!! And buying tons of stuff from the Artists Alley!!!

heeroyuy135

Seeing everyone (especially Yamaga-san) again

PrincessCake

dressing up in cosplays I actually sewed!!!! Along with my girlfriend! And Seeing Halko Momoi and Going to the gatherings and the overall experience.
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

Lexy

Wearing two of my Yukata and taking lots of pictures and going to the arcade. Yep. I do all three of these and I'll be a happy camper.
Let's Play Channel
PSN: Lexy-

narutofan17

I'm lookin forward to cosplay! Also gaming and meeting new and interest (when I say interesting I mean weird likeme XDDDD) new people.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Knightfire

Actually not get sick this year. The past two years something bad health wise happened at or around the convention. Last year I over exhausted myself, ending up being too tired to enjoy the last two days of the con, and the year before I caught some stomach flu a week before and could barely eat.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

narutofan17

Quote from: Knightfire on May 15, 2009, 09:29:50 AM
Actually not get sick this year. The past two years something bad health wise happened at or around the convention. Last year I over exhausted myself, ending up being too tired to enjoy the last two days of the con, and the year before I caught some stomach flu a week before and could barely eat.
You should stock up on some Vitamin C and multi vitamins. That's what I usually do and I don't run into that problem.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Knightfire

I think I still have some in my room. I'll be packing those then. Thanks.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

narutofan17

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Barnes

Sitting back and enjoying the show  8)
And wearing my custom shirts, waiting for people's reactions to them.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

obliviousedward

This year's Gundam Universe gathering. ;D

'Nuff said.

IT'S GONNA ROCK SO HARD! 8D
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Ryo_Hellsing

Yaoi and Hentai night of course  ;D

And just going to Fanime. First year so ja.

Dragon Ninja

Going back to Fanime, I had a great time last year, and it will be great again.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

abcbadcat

Hotel with friends and having a full weekend to do whatever I want.

:D

narutofan17

I'm hoping to see Jesus during Hentai Night again.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

BrightHeart76

Seeing my best friend for the first time in 2 years.  Also, the Naruto Gathering...over 100 Naruto cosplayers in one place...so awesome.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

SimaSeph

Cosplaying, taking 300+ photos, H nights, and meeting old friends.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

XpHoBiaX

Showing off my gun arm. X3 Hanging with friends, making new friends, sleeping in a bed. O.o lol

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

shinjiboy

It's the atmosphere.  Only once a year do I get to immerse myself in excitement that is Fanime.  You can hear it even before you step inside the concourse.  Though each year I get older (and the general age remains quite young), I really enjoy seeing the kinds of people this convention attracts.  I think it increased by quite some number last year, so I'm looking forward to the turnout. 

Dealers room, Asian Cinema, Cosplay all come w/ Fanime.  But its the overall feeling that I look forward to most.