What are you most looking forward to at Fanime?

Started by fr33lanc3r, May 14, 2009, 11:32:49 PM

Moogleborg

Seeing everyone there, taking lots of cosplay pics, going to cosplay gatherings and participating in the gaming tourneys. :D
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

neko ewen

Getting in some RPG action, commissioning one or two pieces of artwork at the Artists Alley, doing a little shopping, seeing some friends, that kind of thing.
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

Pengin-san

Running a panel for my first time.  Definitely.

Also, I can't wait to show off my cosplay.  Despite procrastination, I think it'll come out pretty nice.  Perhaps winning another anime game show at Stage Zero XD.  I doubt it though, since I haven't seen anything recent this year.
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!

narutofan17

Wacking people with my King Dedede hammer! XD Just playing....>.> <.< >.>
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

N.E.R.V.agent220

Showing my old HS friend around the con since it is his first time and I have been an attendee for 9 years.

I will probably be at Jhonny Rockets sometime this weekend at the stools area playing the song Lights by Journey.

Top 10 reason's why I hate my Goddamn job.

10. Misleading protocols and requests.
9. They're not into Anime.
8. They're not into NASCAR.
7. They're not into PGA.
6. They're not into NFL.
5. They're not into NHL.
4. They're not into NBA.
3. They're not into MLB.
2. Can't disect the truth from the co-workers or managers.
1. The Union hates us.

Mr. Wendell

Stage Zero, and hopefully facing off against Reuben Langdon at SF IV and telling him, "No can do, Ken!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

FanFicGuru

AMV competition. It's my favorite part of Fanime every year...(except a couple years ago it wasn't so good...:-( )

Anyways, looking forward to it!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Knightfire

Starting work for Fanime 2011

narutofan17

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

This coming Fanime will be my 10th Fanime.  I have to make this year very very special and memorable for me.  I am looking forward to show my full fledged Otakudom by finally meeting Haruko Momoi and participating in doing her calls in her concert with Glowsticks.  Thank You Fanime for putting out the workshop panel to learn how to do calling with glowsticks.  It looks so fun when the japanese do it in anime concerts with seiyuu and I always wanted to see how much the Fanime Fans can be in sync to cheering.

I hope and pray Fanime and the rest of the attendees and staff will give her a fun and memorable time in the Bay Area and erase what bad memories happened to her back in 2007 which I will not go to there.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

PrincessCake

1. Going to the gatherings
2. Cosplaying
3. Masquerade
4. Halko Momoi Concert
5. Assisting in the B&W ball
6. Watching the opening ceremonies
7. Doing Karaoke
8. B&W Ball
9. Dance/Rave
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

narutofan17

I can't wait to run into people from the forum. I mean you really can't miss me. XD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

morgaine

Cosplaying, and gatherings!  Buying stuff...I haven't bought anything in months.  And I'm still near-broke XD
Fanime 2019
TBD

narutofan17

Quote from: kannazuki on May 20, 2009, 03:19:18 PM
Cosplaying, and gatherings!  Buying stuff...I haven't bought anything in months.  And I'm still near-broke XD
Amen! I know what you mean. I'm  budgeting my ass off right now...on top of my cosplay and paper.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Neo-Zaku

The entire atmosphere of Fanime. The genuinely friendly and awesome folks you get to meet there makes the whole thing work. The cosplay, panels and everything else just wouldn't be the same without the wonderful geeks, nerds, otakus and other folks that run and attend Fanime.

There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

Shinsengumi

Spending time with my girlfriend since we are long distance
Spending time with friends that I haven't seen in a year also spending time with other friends.
I finally got another cosplay outfit so I'm happy about that  ;D
It's gonna be my 7th fanime to go to.
I am looking forward to this
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

narutofan17

I can't wait to go to some of these panels. I never have time to go to any but this year will be different. Can't wait for the There Will Be Brawl panel!

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!