Is anyone Partying on Thursay night????!!!!

Started by kittymaxwell2004, May 15, 2009, 11:04:58 PM

Silent One

Oh snapz... Is really anyone really gonna party? Count me in. Which room?

kittymaxwell2004

That's what I'm trying to figure out!!! But lets go for meeting up at 8 P.m infront of the fountains!!!!! Don't forget to look for the Domo plushie back pack!!!!!

RiaMia89

Soooo are we partying? I like room parties but I really don't want to sacrifice my room. not big enough anyways. we can take the party to the streets!!!!! haha...ha
~Heck yes!

RyuHayabusa

Hmm..I don't think I can sacrifice my room for a room party, but i can ask...lol...but yeah, whoever gets to host it gets mad props in my book.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

HarpB

Quote from: kittymaxwell2004 on May 18, 2009, 10:02:23 PM
That's what I'm trying to figure out!!! But lets go for meeting up at 8 P.m infront of the fountains!!!!! Don't forget to look for the Domo plushie back pack!!!!!
Might wanna update the first post with the newest information.

Shinsengumi

I'll be there for day 0, I'll see of anyone that I know is doing a room party for me to hang out.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Jerry

wow, funny how last minute partys get started like this

heh " Pew pew Lazer beams " reminds me of something i heard from a pod cast show called Distorted View.

I'd say I'd party in my suite. but I barely know you peeps, that and my roommates probably need sleep the first night.

:P

my recommendation to you KittyMaxwell2004 - party up at your own discretion, but please be safe and reasonable :D
watch out for beverages you havent poured or prepared [or watched prepared yourself].

besides you will have lots to do the rest of the weekend.
but now im really curious about a night 0 rave/dance.

this sounds like a lot of fun :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

HarpB

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

felt like chanting it.

Umeboshi

;3 What a fun idea, i wanna go, ^^ count me and my friend In.

xD;; I kinda agree too, my room is sacred <<;

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

Jerry

to add to the ideas:

in previous years I've had minor gathering turning a massive uncontrollable party.

a few years back, we got together for a hangout, dinner, and midnight showing of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End, we even dressed up with random cosplayers a few ninjas and pirates just to be silly.

and then afterwards we had a slumber party until about 6am that Friday morning. Most ppl ended up waking up late for Early/Pre-reg line activites [myself included] and what started out as maybe 7 ppl...

turned into over 40+ ppl partying and crashing at my home to start the weekend off right.

Thanks alot Kegan-Monster [old forum member who no longer lurks here] you will be missed but never forgotten.   :P

so here's my two cents:

meet up as early as you feel like, 8pm seems to be the call though i know myself will be wandering around as early as 1pm.
Fountains or main inside plaza of the Convention center will do

activities : as tony mentioned alot of things will be up and running well before opening ceremonies like ---

Arcades : mutliplayer games like Smash brothers, Raving Rabbits, Mario Kart and Halo 3 come to mind.

Stage Zero: participate early and get free swag and embarass each other on stage

Swap meet: get your shopoholic kick out early by buying wares from fans who needs monies $$$

Dance: bring your glow sticks and shiny light sabers and dance like a dork to your favorite anime club mixes.

Dinner: because you should have at LEAST one full meal this weekend :P

Movie midnight madness: Terminator & Night at the Museum will definitely have midnight showings.

Room parties : assuming that someone is okay with getting their room filled with random ppl on night 0.

Birthdays: theres ALWAYS someone celebrating their birthday, Thursday, Friday, Sat, Sun, Monday of the Con
*cough cough* Steve, Miss Riley, Liz, Alycia, Emily, Rachel... and the list goes on... :P

You know the number: if you want to party up: call or text

1-408-MMM-LUV0

Seriously, thats my number. no joke. :P

i swear we should start a craigs list ad for this night Zero party. :D
LOL

Umeboshi

Quote from: Jerry on May 19, 2009, 01:51:25 PM
to add to the ideas:

in previous years I've had minor gathering turning a massive uncontrollable party.

a few years back, we got together for a hangout, dinner, and midnight showing of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End, we even dressed up with random cosplayers a few ninjas and pirates just to be silly.

and then afterwards we had a slumber party until about 6am that Friday morning. Most ppl ended up waking up late for Early/Pre-reg line activites [myself included] and what started out as maybe 7 ppl...

turned into over 40+ ppl partying and crashing at my home to start the weekend off right.

Thanks alot Kegan-Monster [old forum member who no longer lurks here] you will be missed but never forgotten.   :P

so here's my two cents:

meet up as early as you feel like, 8pm seems to be the call though i know myself will be wandering around as early as 1pm.
Fountains or main inside plaza of the Convention center will do

activities : as tony mentioned alot of things will be up and running well before opening ceremonies like ---

Arcades : mutliplayer games like Smash brothers, Raving Rabbits, Mario Kart and Halo 3 come to mind.

Stage Zero: participate early and get free swag and embarass each other on stage

Swap meet: get your shopoholic kick out early by buying wares from fans who needs monies $$$

Dance: bring your glow sticks and shiny light sabers and dance like a dork to your favorite anime club mixes.

Dinner: because you should have at LEAST one full meal this weekend :P

Movie midnight madness: Terminator & Night at the Museum will definitely have midnight showings.

Room parties : assuming that someone is okay with getting their room filled with random ppl on night 0.

Birthdays: theres ALWAYS someone celebrating their birthday, Thursday, Friday, Sat, Sun, Monday of the Con
*cough cough* Steve, Miss Riley, Liz, Alycia, Emily, Rachel... and the list goes on... :P

You know the number: if you want to party up: call or text

1-408-MMM-LUV0

Seriously, thats my number. no joke. :P

i swear we should start a craigs list ad for this night Zero party. :D
LOL

<_<;; /throws off of cliff

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

kittymaxwell2004

Whoa whoa whoa guys!!!! Ok, to start no one wants to offer their room, I can't blame them!!! I don't want my room trashed either!!! Second we should stick to the plan of just meeting up and deciding then!!! I don't think a big dinner should be involved and if we do, it'll be a place where you buy your food first, so that no one gets stuck with some one elses bill!!! If there happens to be a room party, well then we will just see wat happens i guess!!!! If anyone has any other ideas just post it here!!!

SimaSeph

I'm up for it. Sounds like a blast. I'll be getting in pretty early myself. I fly in at about 2 PM and will be wandering aimlessly from there, so I'm up for whatever.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

To0PiD RaMeN

Hello there. I'm working e gameing. me and my co workers may end up bored after thurdays stuff so is it kool if some us meet up too? Maybe able to have SMALL shindig at one of our rooms.   

kittymaxwell2004

Quote from: To0PiD RaMeN on May 19, 2009, 11:15:49 PM
Hello there. I'm working e gameing. me and my co workers may end up bored after thurdays stuff so is it kool if some us meet up too? Maybe able to have SMALL shindig at one of our rooms.   

Sure!! We all seem to be meeting up at 8 infront of the fountains!!!

Umeboshi

8? <<;; Hmm.. fountains. Hmmmm got it >___<

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

RyuHayabusa

well, my roommate said ok to host it in our room too....or he could be pulling my leg. I'll ask him later tonight. One more day people lol :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

PewPewLazerBeams

Quote from: kittymaxwell2004 on May 18, 2009, 07:16:26 PM
Quote from: PewPewLazerBeams on May 18, 2009, 05:59:44 AM
I'm going to have a thursday night party in my room. Lots of booze and booze!

If you don't mind me asking!!!! Where are you staying????

Jr Suite at the Marriot. Going to be 30+ friends getting hammered and playing beer pong for the night. after that, me and a couple of friend were planning to go out and grab some randoms to join us :)

Shinsengumi

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 20, 2009, 04:38:26 PM
well, my roommate said ok to host it in our room too....or he could be pulling my leg. I'll ask him later tonight. One more day people lol :3

I might drop by for a bit if it happens
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Jerry

heh Jr. Suite. - sounds like a mini burger or something.

I got a corner Suite, I wonder if theyre similar or diffrenent :P

i guess it doesnt matter, I'll have the go go girls dancing in the windows.. again :P

Party on Wayne, Party on Garth! Its' Fanime Time Day/Night ZERO - Get Hype!