Which games would liked remade or transferred to a different console?

Started by DentyneIce408, May 17, 2009, 12:33:14 AM

DentyneIce408

IMO I'd like it if they remade all the Resident Evil games into like RE5 and be put on the Xbox360.
I know these games are classic but it would be sweet if they remade them:

Final Fantasy 7
Sweet Home
Breath of Fire 3
Xenogears
Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore
Parasite Eve 1 & 2
Twisted Metal
Silent Hill series
Wizards and Warriors 3
Legend of Zork
Hexen

And so many others.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

DentyneIce408

- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

neko ewen

Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Silent One

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

G.I.R

Nanashi

Demon's Crest would be awesome. It's like megaman...but with demons!
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Jerry

It would be nice for more remakes, but thats like saying i want more remakes of Hulk, Punisher, Star Trek, Terminator, and Disney Sequels, and Star wars in better visual graphics and Sound FXs

not everything needs a remake, but i understand where ur coming from...

FFAC + Crisis core. check.

breath of fire 3 on  wii virtual console [ no intention to revamp by capcom -> they is poor ]

xenogears [they will probably do a psp remake like they did for Valkyrie profile - but unlikely spend $100 and buy it on ebay ]

secret of mana + evermore - virtual console [ again unlikely since they will milk virtual console version... ]

parasite eve 3rd birthday on psp - possible platform if they opt for it [but unlikely]

silent hill homecoming. check

wizards and warriors - damn freaking hard game, nothing like its gameplay anymore - but its all about multiplay I.E castle crashers-> try it on xbox live.

Personally im looking forward to the new Ghostbusters game if it ever comes out.

the old original ones sucked balls but because it was ghost busters i still played it.

thats how it should be
there should be  fan base EVEN IF The GAME SUCKS BALLS, that is what really stands up to the test of time and space :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

G.I.R

Quote from: Jerry on May 21, 2009, 02:50:06 AM
Personally im looking forward to the new Ghostbusters game if it ever comes out.

the old original ones sucked balls but because it was ghost busters i still played it.

thats how it should be
there should be  fan base EVEN IF The GAME SUCKS BALLS, that is what really stands up to the test of time and space :P
Latest word is that it is supposed to come out for the 25th anniversary of the movie.

Raydere

Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Reno2003

Goldeneye or PerfectDark from N64 to come to Wii  Virtual Console or DS(as in direct port + touchscreen aiming)...

And for this HL2 Mod to finish...
http://www.blackmesasource.com/

Liquid

Quote from: Reno2003 on May 31, 2009, 11:57:04 AM
Goldeneye or PerfectDark from N64 to come to Wii  Virtual Console or DS(as in direct port + touchscreen aiming)...

I'd rather have both games ported to PC with a large multiplayer function. Although, I thought for sure they would have ported it to the Wii by now. Dumbaces....

FFVII remake - PS3 with an obvious huge graphical overhaul and possibly added extra side content for further replay-ability.

-All of the additional side games created for FFVII ported to a handheld system other than a stupid cell phone.

Chrono Trigger remake - PS3 (I know they just released a DS version, but the version those kids were making in 3D looked better.

Ported to PS3 and/or PC - All of the awesome games that were released to XBox 360 that I will never play because I don't have an Xbox 360. Halo, Star Ocean, etc.

I dunno....I had a ton more ideas on this, but I can't think right now.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter