Former 2014 Cosplayer Gatherings & Events List ~ ~

Started by BSaphire, May 17, 2009, 03:05:43 PM

How did you get your 2013 Cosplayer Gatherings &/or Events information?

Fanime Forums
63 (91.3%)
Gatherings Info Boards
30 (43.5%)
Gatherings & Events Table
17 (24.6%)
BsGatherings on Twitter!
1 (1.4%)
The Cosplayer Hangout!
4 (5.8%)
Word of Mouth
13 (18.8%)
I Caught Them ALL!
4 (5.8%)
None of the above
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 69

heeroyuy135

BSaphire

The final list is up!
74 gatherings and 11 events!
Going to bed now.... Night!
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BrightHeart76

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Aoi Memori

Thank you~! Now I can happily edit/plot my gathering schedule <3
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

BSaphire

Gathering & Event organizers: 1st post updated & has important info. If you have a question please send me a pm here on the Fanime Con forums.
Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

Thread cleanup begins 12/1/2010. Time submission requests begin 1/6/2011. Returning 60+ cosplayer gatherings get 1st choice of times. If you are listed in the following then you need to determine your day, time and location for at least your 60+ gathering (s) but I would appreciate it if your event info was ready also. Some of you are handling more than one gathering so you may include the other gathering & event info with your 60+ returning gathering info also. Same Time Submission Request process as last year. Those gatherings are:

Thursday (Day 0):
Friday: Vocaloid ~ error00004/bunnykiller321,  
Saturday: Naruto ~ BrightHeart76, Final Fantasy ALL ~ BSaphire, Pokemon ~ luluuxduplica1223, Code Geass ~ kannazuki, Katekyo Hitman Reborn ~ An Pham,
Sunday: Bleach ~ Yukari Kiba, Shonen Jump ~ BSaphire, Hetalia Axis Powers ~ Kyra Ensui, Kuroshitsuji ~ Hellangel,
Monday:

If you are the new organizer for a previous 60+ cosplayer gathering listed above you need to do the same process as the returning. Time Submission Requests begin January 6, 2011 so don't pm me your info until then.

For all other gatherings and events: You may send your Time Submission Requests via pm from Jaunary 6, 2011 on, however I recommend waiting until the large gatherings are listed first and have all your info ready for the pm. Incomplete requests will not be processed until I have all the info. If your gathering doesn't fill the requirements I can not list you so please refer to posts 1 -3 of this thread.

It is almost a new year and the time will fly by. Are your cosplays ready? :)

Love to all
BSaphire

New poll up! If your option isn't there then post where here.
Thanks
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

PHASE 1 of the December thread clean up is done! If you have a notice in your thread please complete what is needed. During PHASE 2 I will lock the severely out of touch threads and will decide what to do on the others. Thank you
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

I have updated All Posts in some manner. Post # 4 is the new post for organizers to see how to set up their Time Submission Request PM's to me. There is a 2A and 2B so please include both parts in your submissions. It also includes how to set up your Confirmation post information. Dates for both are listed on the 1st post.

If you have any questions please send me a pm.

Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

I have updated the "Locations Abbreviations" key (noticed that some stuff was missing :P ) and I clarified the areas a bit more. If your gathering has already submitted and your location is now not where you had planned it please pm me with the correct location.
If a location is in Red then you must request it from me and get it ok'd. There are special rules for these area's, but it isn't all that complicated :)

Reminder for Organizers: Post #4 now contains the Submission & the Confirmation formats & info. Please refer to this post for the 411.

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Armored-Heart

Your Name of gathering/event: Vocaloid 2011
Your Changes to gathering/event info: An hour earlier than last year's gathering
Your Possible attendee count: (Currently) Approximately 40
Your Gathering/event photography order: Group photos, group photos for each character, Couples, and maybe another group photo
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

BSaphire

1st Post is updated!
@ Armored-Heart: It's a little early for Confirmation :) You should probably do this again later just to make sure that the info is still correct. I do make mistakes when updating and it is when I check to make sure all the info is good to go for the final list and finish off the rest of my work :)

If your event or gathering was not listed please check your pm's.

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Avairrianna

High School Of The Dead Gathering!

URL: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15361.0.html
Cosplayer Count: Possibly 30? IDK

EDIT!!!!!

Your Name of gathering/event:High School of the Dead Gathering 2011
Your Changes to gathering/event info: Saturday @ 4pm
Your Possible attendee count: 30?
Your Gathering/event photography order: IDK?
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Armored-Heart

Quote from: BSaphire on January 20, 2011, 07:15:52 AM
1st Post is updated!
@ Armored-Heart: It's a little early for Confirmation :) You should probably do this again later just to make sure that the info is still correct. I do make mistakes when updating and it is when I check to make sure all the info is good to go for the final list and finish off the rest of my work :)

If your event or gathering was not listed please check your pm's.

Squidges
B

Haha, sorry. xD; I guess I'm just the sort of person who always likes to have things done and planned well in advance. If anything changes I'll be sure to let you know. c:
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

BSaphire

The first post has been updated! Now, not all submission requests were posted. I am waiting on the large 60+ gatherings from last year to pm me their info. Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and Kuroshitsuji are the three that are left to PM me their info.

I know that Code Geass and Katekyo HR have new organizers, but they will get 1 choice privilege due to last years #'s of attending. All returning 60+ gatherings have 1 hour in their requested locations, they can change the day from last year (pending no conflict with another large 60+ gathering's location) and if they have other gatherings those get posted at the same time as their large gathering. See post #4 for the info on how to submit (via pm) your Submission Requests.

@ the other organizers: (If you haven't sent me a PM yet with your gathering/event info)
You can send me your Submission Requests (via PM) if you know all your info already. Please don't forget to have your URL's and Name info on your PM's. I run the submission list by date so if your info is complete you stand a better chance of getting the day/time/location you have requested.

As a reminder: a MP (meeting place) is a location for everyone to meet and then move to the location for the gathering/event. A L (location) is where the gathering/event will be held. If you are going to do photos and then move off site for a tea/picnic/fun photos = list the location of the gathering and then put L#2: for fun photos/picnic/tea or what ever may be happening and that location.

So as things stand right now I have 18 of a possible 68 gatherings listed & 3 of a possible 9 events listed.
I think we will match last years 75 gatherings and 13 events at this point! *Yeah for Crazy Cosplay Madness & Mayhem!* :P

Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

sael

BSaphire

Quote from: chaosbark on February 04, 2011, 11:30:27 PM
No word from HellAngel about the Kuroshitsuji gathering yet?
Not yet, but she is also running TWEWY & Clamp and she normally gives me info on all of her gatherings when she pm's me.

1st post updated!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

azreale

hi! im running the rozen maiden gathering & event this year, and i sent you the times in a PM, over a week ago, but the times aren't up yet?  just wondering if the pm didnt send, or if something wasn't correct >.<
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

BSaphire

Quote from: azreale on February 08, 2011, 10:07:42 AM
hi! im running the rozen maiden gathering & event this year, and i sent you the times in a PM, over a week ago, but the times aren't up yet?  just wondering if the pm didnt send, or if something wasn't correct >.<
Hi Azreale :) I'm still waiting on three 60+ gatherings to send me their pm's and get them posted before I move forward on posting the  other requests I have gotten. A couple of things on your request:
MP & L on gathering and event are a little confusing at this point, but we can figure that out after the returning 60+ get up on the list.
I'm not sure if you are aware that Kuroshitsuji and the Lolita teas are both on Sunday also. Lizchan33 runs the Lolita and Chaosbark is running the Kuroshitsuji. Your requested time will put you right in the mix of things. Don't worry cause it has a way of all working out :) Just hang in there cause everyone is working on finalizing stuff.
Here's link to the two other teas:
Kuroshitsuji Afternoon Tea Party ~ chaosbark ~ http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15055.0.html
Lolita Picnic ~ Lizchan33 ~ http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13122.0.html
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC