Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

azreale

how do i sign up to have the fanime photographers come to our gathering and how to i arrange for a certain time and place?
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

BSaphire

Quote from: azreale on November 11, 2010, 08:07:00 PM
how do i sign up to have the fanime photographers come to our gathering and how to i arrange for a certain time and place?
The most important thread for a gathering/cosplayer event organizer is here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12405.0.html
Posts 1-3 will help explain everything. You don't submit everything to me at once. It is designed to be done a little at a time. This ensures a larger success rate over all so pace yourself and just keep track of the necessary Thread titles to find out if something changes. You'll figure it out pretty quick once January rolls around XD

As for photogs showing up, well I would suggest NOT putting your gathering up against a huge and popular 60 + gathering for starters :) Most photogs will be at the large gatherings. As for determining time/day/location well talk to the peeps in your thread that are coming and determine that. In the end, if there is a conflict, I will make suggestions or move things slightly, but you can read all that in the above mentioned thread.

The 2nd most important thread for a gathering/cosplayer event organizer is this thread (again the first post) cause that is a one stop shop on what's looking to happen for the up coming Fanime.

The 3rd most important locations are either/or your threads (ones you started and are organizing) and your PM box (here on these forums.) Messages from either maikiritori or I will appear in one or both letting you know important info.

The last most important location/place (prior to you gathering or event :) ) is the Cosplayer gatherings table at Fanime Con itself. You will need to check in before your gathering or event.

Read through posts 1-3 on the above link and get yourself familiar at least. All threads are currently under active organizer watch and come December 1 I will start cleaning up the clutter.

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

bahamutknightzero

Marvel/DC Universe Gathering 2011

Fanime forum link: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15080.0.html
Cosplay.com forum link: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=224610 (I couldn't change the original topic title, but its nearly the same thing)

azreale

Hey just wondering if this would be a good place to ask,

Would it be alright to bring a screen and projector to the vocaloid gathering to show videos? As an activity or something?

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

BSaphire

Quote from: azreale on November 26, 2010, 09:51:31 PM
Hey just wondering if this would be a good place to ask,

Would it be alright to bring a screen and projector to the vocaloid gathering to show videos? As an activity or something?
There is no place to do this currently. I hope to have a place in the future, but I do not know if it will be arraigned for 2011.

I am updating the list.
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

All cosplayer gatherings & cosplayer events that wish to be on the Gathering Info Boards @ Fanime Con 2011 MUST have a Fanime forum thread. All information to/from the organizers to/from me will be passed through their Fanime threads or by PM on the Fanime forums.

The Cosplayer Gatherings & Events List along with the Cosplayer Gatherings and Events Thread URL list will ONLY be on the Fanime Con forums in this section. They will not be found on Cosplay.com like it has in years past due to the problems with updating the posts and size limitations.

Thread Clean up starts December 1, 2010. Make sure your 1st posts contain the required information and all organizers have from November 1 - 30th to show they are active on their threads.

As of December 1, 2010 I will be locking all incomplete/inactive threads. If you are a returning organizer I will unlock your thread so you can update it and it can become active again. You will need to pm me or send me an email at: gatherings [at] fanime.com :)

If you are going to return and run your gathering again in 2011 please go to your first post and change the subject line to reflect 2011 and update your first post.

If you are not going to please post, in your thread, that you won't be returning to organize it next year and then lock your thread so that someone else can start one.

If you took over a gathering and would like to do it again next year then start a new thread and include the required info on your first post. Info can be found here on post #3 ~ http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12405.0.html

Then submit the URL to the threads list and I will add you. url here ~ http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12406.0.html

If your new to it all please read posts 1 - 3 here ~ http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12405.0.html
and then use the format on post #3 part 1 to set up your first post where you will update your information.

Thank you to everyone who organized the gatherings & events for 2010. I sure hope 2011 offers as much diversity! Current gathering thread count is 57 and events is 7. Looks like it will be another AWESOME year!

Love to the cosplayers
BSaphire

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

PHASE 1 of the December thread clean up is done! If you have a notice in your thread please complete what is needed. During PHASE 2 I will lock the severely out of touch threads and will decide what to do on the others. Thank you
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

azreale

i wont be able to host the vocaloids gathering this year! due to a serious "bump" in the road that we've hit financially.

SO im trying to pass the torch! i can help out but just cant go to the gathering! >.<

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Nemuren

BSaphire

The list has been updated!
TO ALL OTHER GATHERINGS: Please refer to the above posts for important info.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
BSaphire
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

I will update the 1st post around the beginning of the year. If you want your gathering listed you must have the required info on the 1st post of all threads and maintain a Fanime Forum thread for each gathering. All communication will be passed through the FanimeCon forums or via email. Be sure and post your url's for your gatherings when you post in here. Thread clean up will be completed after midnight. If your thread was locked and you still wish to run your gathering please contact me via pm with the url.

Happy New Year!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

azreale

wanted to make sure you knew!

the new vocaloid gathering will be led by Armored-heart & ICosplayNeji and here's the link!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15222.0.html

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

azreale