accidental post. can't figure out how to delete. sorry

FutureJaneCrocker

Gathering/Event Name: Rooster Teeth Meetup
URL: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19256.0.html
Forum Name: FutureJaneCrocker

Lizchan33

BSaphire

updated!
@ airanimechiic & ninagarnet: There are a couple of gatherings that are not happening this year (officially anyway) Bleach, Hetalia, and Air Gear are just a few. Fortunately that doesn't mean there won't be cosplayer who may cosplay from these series just no offical gathering listed for them. *crosses fingers* maybe they will show up at the Saturday or Sunday ALL COSPLAYER Fanime Theme Gathering? :P

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

heeroyuy135

I find it shocking that there's not an official Bleach or Hetalia Gathering when those were high priority gatherings in year's past. It makes you think how much the landscape of cosplay changes now that a series like Attack on Titan have taken over that "we have a ton of people because our series is so popular" type of gathering that those two used to hold.

MaigoLily

I was really hoping to see some of the older gatherings again, but I guess there wasn't enough cosplayers or people willing to hold the gathering. The Magi gathering went from around 60 attendees last year to 10 this year. The AoT gathering has over 100 attendees this year, which is way more than I expected. I organize both the events, but I think that they will not stick around for very long because they seem to look like they would drop exponentially the following year due to the flood of new anime coming out. They'd probably last 2-3 years, maybe 4 at most.

ICosplayNeji

POOTERS

Deidara(Naruto: Shippuden)
Yuri Lowell(Tales of Vesperia)
Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

airanimechiic

Quote from: BSaphire on April 26, 2014, 10:37:49 AM
updated!
@ airanimechiic & ninagarnet: There are a couple of gatherings that are not happening this year (officially anyway) Bleach, Hetalia, and Air Gear are just a few. Fortunately that doesn't mean there won't be cosplayer who may cosplay from these series just no offical gathering listed for them. *crosses fingers* maybe they will show up at the Saturday or Sunday ALL COSPLAYER Fanime Theme Gathering? :P

Squidges
B

Oooh I see. Thanks for letting me know!
But, yea I'm also surprised, especially for Bleach (and Hetalia maybe) considering how big/priority they usually are
Do you think it's too late for anyone to try setting one up this year?
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Drcane

POOTERS

did the Eternal Sonata gathering get put on the list yet?
Deidara(Naruto: Shippuden)
Yuri Lowell(Tales of Vesperia)
Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

ichnob

slifertheskydragon

Yugioh 2014 (All series!) Gathering!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19123.0.html

Can anyone link me to the map? I can't seem to find it anymore

keitoghostie

azreale

Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)