Blame AX 2:This time it's personal

Started by Glitch, May 18, 2009, 11:36:09 AM

Glitch

AX destroyed the big tree of the Na'vi.

AbsolutelyCursed

AX makes bad movie remakes and forces people to watch them.

G.I.R

heeroyuy135

AX put the hotel booking and Artists Alley online for AX 2010 without telling anyone
Really, AA for AX 2010 is SOLD OUT

Glitch

AX plans to have the girugamesh guy from the sakura con commercial and the american idol otaku breed. Thus creating the most annoying being in existance.

heeroyuy135

AX is the reason why John Shuster from the US Mens Curling team is sucking so bad

Glitch

AX is gonna pay uwe boll to make a movie about your favorite game.

Death_Note_Matt

I blame AX for me having to go on a family trip to RENO so I can watch my niece and nephew at Circus Circus -__-;
Another Player has Entered the Game

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

Glitch

AX is the reason I lost my recent employment.

Shinsengumi

AX is the reason why I'm not getting any employment.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

AbsolutelyCursed

I blame AX for the existence of this thread.

deonchan

AX is to blame for... AX
Srsly go look at their forums. People are saying it was horrid.
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

c2chaos

^ It was my first time at AX and as staff, too. Even I could see the horrid things happening like rude volunteers, uncoordinated transportation, wrong information, and terrible signage for events. This is what happens when a whole bunch of veteran staff get up and quit last-minute.

AX is to blame for my constipation. It seriously is. Stupid sandwiches!

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuya

AX is the live-action, 3rd sequel, new, director's cut, version 1.5, 2.02.591 patch, censored, dubbed, super silver special turbo deluxe platinum gold supreme diamond 5-star, editor's choice, con-of-the-year, online, people's choice edition of FanimeCon.  (<---sense sarcasm?)

AX made me feel horrible for my irresponsibility at work. {I just wanted to blame someone or something else other than myself.}

Glitch

Quote from: Otakuya on July 09, 2010, 12:16:57 AM
AX is the live-action, 3rd sequel, new, director's cut, version 1.5, 2.02.591 patch, censored, dubbed, super silver special turbo deluxe platinum gold supreme diamond 5-star, editor's choice, con-of-the-year, online, people's choice edition of FanimeCon.  (<---sense sarcasm?)
You forgot to add micheal bay and ashton kutcher. I'm sure in some way they are involved.

c2chaos

^ hmm...what!? Michael Bay is involved with Ashton Kutcher?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Glitch

Actually I mean-yes,of course they are! When Ax is involved, any hideous monstrosity you can imagine can become reality.

G.I.R

AX is the cause of Con-Sickness                                                             ...SRSLY.

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.