General Thread for Roommates Wanted - Fanime 2009

Started by KyraEnsui, August 25, 2008, 06:18:35 PM

EJAY420

I'm over 21. Responsible and know wrong from right. I smoke. I drink sometimes. I am looking for a room. I dont care if i sleep on the floor. I just need a room to chill, relax, sleep and shower. I dont mind paying half or whatever. As long as I get a cardkey. Can anyone help? I'm from Hayward and I'm hoping to find someone soon. Fanime is in a couple days.

www.myspace.com/ej_king_of_games
[email protected] ;D
Most Impressive.

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

EStoller

Quote from: EStoller on May 13, 2009, 03:32:33 PM
Hi,
I have a double bed room at the Hilton for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night.
Im looking for 3 possibly 4 people to share cost of the room because im going alone to fanime
Dont belive in overcrowding rooms. looking for people (not animals) male or female who dont smoke or
do drugs, steal stuff, and keep drinking to a very mininal. Bathing is a must and be generally clean and tidy.
Me im very easy going, calm and
Cost for the room will be $75 at the door of the room. i wont be a jerk about it but
pay sometime before the end of fanime.

You can Contact me at [email protected]
or myspace.com/greatkalamazo
or at aim: SpyEnnX
or PM

still looking for roomies

EJAY420

i'm looking for a room. how much? i'll be out by Sunday.

[email protected]
Most Impressive.

EJAY420

I'm over 21. Responsible and clean. I smoke and drink. I cosplay.  This is my 10th Fanime I'll be attending. I couldn't book a room this year. I'm looking for someone with a room who would like to split the cost with me. I'm in need of a room. I like to have a room to relax, sleep and especially shower. I'll be gone by Sunday. Can someone help me out? I live in Hayward. Please email me for details. Thank you.

[email protected]
Most Impressive.

EJAY420

I'm looking for a place to crash. I prefer a smoking room. I can sleep on the floor, I don't care.  I'm clean. I shower everyday. I'm pretty quiet. This is my 10th Fanime this year. Kinda late to book a room. I can pay cash. I'll be out by Sunday.Can anyone help a fellow cosplayer out?

[email protected]
Most Impressive.

aarondirebear

Update: My friend has cancelled our room so now i am without  a place to stay.
I am a respectful and clean 25 year old guy looking for a place to stash my changes of clothing, sleep, and shower.  Any hotel is fine but the Fairmont would be a definite plus since I will be going to the Ball.

Oh not only can I pay for a share of the room, I am also willing to buy snacks and/or drinks for my roomies :)
I don't smoke and only drink socially, and I'm a generally fun guy to be around.

You can contact me the following ways fairly reliably.

Yahoo: aarondirebear
AIM: hunkyknight
email: [email protected]

smurfqueen

ROOMMATES WANTED!!!

About us: We are two 20 year old completely awesome females looking for roommates so that it makes the cost cheaper. We're nice people and we don't steal.

Hotel Information: We are staying at The Marriot, Friday morning to Monday afternoon. We are asking for $50 for the weekend. If we get more people then we might lower it, if we don't it will still stay the same and we will pay the price difference.

What we are looking for: We don't care if you're male or female. No age requirement. Please don't steal. And bathing is a must. Besides that we're pretty laid back. We don't care what your sleeping habits are, come and go as you wish.

Random Information: You will have to either be willing to share a bed or sleep on the floor some nights. As of right now we have 6 people with 8 on Saturday and Sunday.  I have had 10+ people in a room for the last two years and didn't have any problems. The only thing that came up missing was a phone charger. Right now we are looking for one or two more people.

If you have any questions or are interested in rooming with us you can just message me here. If you want to  get to know a little about me you can go to my myspace. Here is my friends page as well.

Mine: http://www.myspace.com/smurf_queen7

Kaylene: http://www.myspace.com/kaykay209

Long

Okay. Room at the Marriott (basically right in the convention center). Roomie needed. $72.50 for the entire weekend (Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday night) up front.

Whose inside already: 2 guys, one 20 (me), one 18, and 1 girl (18). Preferably looking for one more girl, but another guy is okay also. 18+ please.

Rules: No smoking (in room), pr0n, secks, late night parties, drugs, etc. You know the drill. Drinks are fine, but not excessively. Be quiet when people are sleeping.

If you're a guy, be willing to sleep on the floor on alternating nights. Girls get their own beds. We have one king and one rollaway.

We're cool people, and we just wanna hang out and have fun. Drama is annoying. JOIN USSSS. ;B

E-mail me at [email protected] for correspondence.

Btw: Willing to carpool if you're from the Sacramento/Davis area.

Still lookin. =]

And for the people who keep thinking I'm an axe murderer, here's my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/Earth_Dragon21

Lady Ashley

Unfortunately, me and a few friends are looking for more female roommates for Fanime since someone bailed. :(

Hotel Nights: Crowne-Plaza. Friday, Sat, and Sun. Leaving on Monday.

Crowd: 2 women for Fri. and 4 for Sat. and Sun. We have 2 beds, so there will be room on a bed on friday, but possibly not on Sat and Sun, although we will rotate the beds if there isn't.

Cost: Variable.  The current cost is $33 for Fri, $20 for Sat, and $20 for Sun if we get 1 more person. If you can't afford this price, we may be able to negotiate, since this is a fairly late posting.

Rules: No Smoking, No Drugs, No Men(Sorry!), and the usual... We're all 18 and older, but any age is welcome. You may come and go as you please, but we may have a limited amount of room keys, so some exchanging of phone numbers may have to go on.

Reference:
Me: http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs031.snc1/3207_1143053730034_1038188213_428488_5195177_n.jpg
1 of the Roomates: http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2656/27/26/734443145/n734443145_2359148_6409796.jpg

120% certified spazz

It's a simple question of weight ratios!
A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

FanFicGuru

Actually I won't be taking roommates. Gonna cancel my room and hopefully crash with Long or someone else... lol.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

kaykay209

ROOMMATES WANTED!!!

About us: We are two 20 year old completely awesome females looking for roommates so that it makes the cost cheaper. We're nice people and we don't steal.

Hotel Information: We are staying at The Marriot, Friday morning to Monday afternoon. We are asking for $50 for the weekend. If we get more people then we might lower it, if we don't it will still stay the same and we will pay the price difference.

What we are looking for: We don't care if you're male or female. No age requirement. Please don't steal. And bathing is a must. Besides that we're pretty laid back. We don't care what your sleeping habits are, come and go as you wish.

Random Information: You will have to either be willing to share a bed or sleep on the floor some nights. As of right now we have 6 people with 8 on Saturday and Sunday.  I have had 10+ people in a room and didn't have any problems. The only thing that came up missing was a phone charger. Right now we are looking for one or two more people.

If you have any questions or are interested in rooming with us you can just message me here. If you want to get to know a little about me you can go to my myspace. Here is my friends page as well. :o

Mine: http://www.myspace.com/kaykay209

My friend's: http://www.myspace.com/smurf_queen7

FanFicGuru

This is assuming that I don't get the spot in Long's room:

23 year old, quiet, responsible male looking for a room from Friday night through monday at either the hilton or marriott. I can pay 70-90 bucks for the weekend and would rather not have more than 4 people in the room (Not a big fan of cramped spaces).

If you have a spot for me please send me a message or email me at [email protected]

Or send AIM message at Mithrandielx
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

BRS_

Quote from: kaykay209 on May 20, 2009, 04:22:55 PM
ROOMMATES WANTED!!!

Random Information: You will have to either be willing to share a bed or sleep on the floor some nights. As of right now we have 6 people with 8 on Saturday and Sunday.  I have had 10+ people in a room and didn't have any problems. The only thing that came up missing was a phone charger. Right now we are looking for one or two more people.

If you have any questions or are interested in rooming with us you can just message me here. If you want to get to know a little about me you can go to my myspace. Here is my friends page as well. :o

Hello. My name is Natsu and Im a 17 year old girl who is very polite and shy  :-[ (I shower regularly and dont smoke or do drugs)

if you have space for me, please tell me. I just found a ride and I need a room  :(

smurfqueen

If there is anyone who still needs a room we are still open. Feel free to call or text me and we can meet there if necessary. 209 751-7901

EStoller

Quote from: EStoller on May 13, 2009, 03:32:33 PM
Hi,
I have a double bed room at the Hilton for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night.
Im looking for 3 possibly 4 people to share cost of the room because im going alone to fanime
Dont belive in overcrowding rooms. looking for people (not animals) male or female who dont smoke,
do drugs or steal stuff. Bathing is a must and be generally clean and tidy.
Me im very easy going, calm.
You can Contact me at [email protected]
or myspace.com/greatkalamazo
or at aim: SpyEnnX
or PM

if anyone needs a place to crash give me a call at 408 569 7346 i still have space

kaykay209

Quote from: kaykay209 on May 20, 2009, 04:22:55 PM
ROOMMATES WANTED!!!

So as of now we have only 5 people in the room due to everyone cancelling at the very last minute. Which makes me incredibly sad and slightly irritated but its whatever. If you need a room last minute please feel free to text me or call me at (209)430-9936. Even if its just that you want to stay 1 night that's totally fine.

V3T_TOO

So, I am here for the first time and alone. I have a king sized bed room I am willing to split the room (and cost) with people. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or www.myspace.com/V3T. I would like to meet first and see how we get along first at the convention. Currently I am waiting for my room to be cleaned by housekeeping cause they have no clean room. 1.5hours! WTF?

BTW, I am 25 yrs old male, does not smoke, drinking ok. Just hit me up for more info if interested.