FanimeCon 2009 arcade list - SF4, T6BR, BB

Started by OCEguy, May 18, 2009, 06:49:16 PM

heeroyuy135

So we are looking at the original MT3...

I finally have a use for the card that's on the Asuka figure

abcbadcat

Yay @ Puzzle Fighter but boo @ no 3DX (but that was expected)

I have a 740 R2 and a 825 FC3S (USED)

I really wanted to do some battles but without a fully maxed out car...

Nevermind

:<

LordKefka

Quote from: OCEguy on May 18, 2009, 06:49:16 PM
Hey all,

I know you have been waiting to see what we will have at the arcade so here's a partial list:

Music-
Drum & Guitar V3
Para Para
Dance Maniax
DDR SN2
ITG2 (w/lots of anime songs on it.)

Fighting-
SF4 (4 units)
Tekken 6BR (cards will be available somehow)
BlazBlue
GuiltyGear XX AC
CvS2
MvC2
SF3:3s

Driving:
Inital D 4 (2 units)
Max Tune 3 (4 units)

Other stuff:
Air Hockey
Prize games: we will have anime stuff ipod touches, NDSi, gift cards and probably a netbook
Time Crisis 4

This will be the biggest arcade setup yet!  Come on by and check it out.

Yo awesome arcades for fighting anyways. I actually never played BlazBlue before so I don't mind checking it out. I suggest Melty Blood as well since cats are fine too.

And oh... HEELLLL YEAH FOR HAVING MvC2.

:3
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Mizuki

Nobody plays MBAC anymore, I don't even know if a cab exists anymore in norcal. With that said you might someone with a laptop playing MBAC...

Spiritsnare

Yeah, the cab went to SJSU, then to SFSU, then last I saw, it was at UCLA.

And no one played it at UCLA.
epic progressive

vox

Tetsuo9999

Quote from: Mizuki on May 20, 2009, 11:35:36 AM
Nobody plays MBAC anymore, I don't even know if a cab exists anymore in norcal. With that said you might someone with a laptop playing MBAC...

I will be bringing it, most likely.

YoureMyHiro

Also, it should be noted that ITG2 UCLA cab is R23; therefore, all of you USB drive toting individuals will have your edits limited to 2 minutes regardless of length.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: YoureMyHiro on May 20, 2009, 06:31:23 PM
Also, it should be noted that ITG2 UCLA cab is R23; therefore, all of you USB drive toting individuals will have your edits limited to 2 minutes regardless of length.

Wait, really? I totally remember it being r21 while I was down there, which was this January. And a lot of the hacked stuff is, likewise, more than two minutes.
epic progressive

vox

Shinsengumi

Hell yeah time for me to play Drum & Guitar V3, BlazBlue, GuiltyGear XX AC, CvS2, MvC2, Inital D 4, and Max Tune 3 ;D
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: Spiritsnare on May 21, 2009, 12:34:57 AM
Quote from: YoureMyHiro on May 20, 2009, 06:31:23 PM

Wait, really? I totally remember it being r21 while I was down there, which was this January. And a lot of the hacked stuff is, likewise, more than two minutes.

I'm glad you were able to verify this, in my attempt gather information about the machine revision I was only able to reference a machine locator online and it stated it was R23 with custom songs preloaded.

Raydere

Just for having Pop'n Music 14 TOTALLY NOT ANIMELO 2 Fever, this year's arcade was awesome, save for the machine having a really harsh life meter and not having the character I was cosplaying as--he didn't appear in arcade versions until Pop'n 16. :(
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

abcbadcat

The arcade this year was great.

I just missed not having WMMT3DX but aside from that, it was awesome.

Xanreo

It was~ great. The prize machines managed to suck up most of my arcade money again this year too.
And Street Fighter IV was awesome.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order