Badge Pick-Up

Started by sUgArH0LiiC, May 18, 2009, 07:39:19 PM

sUgArH0LiiC

OHAII. 8D
Well, my friend and I pre-registered for a full weekend at FanimeCon2009, but the thing is, It's our first time going. So, we honestly have no idea where to pick up the badges. We've tried asking around school, but they had no idea either. Please tell us where we can pick up the badges T^T;;. Ohh, and I know that we could pick up the badge on Thursday, but how long is the wait, usually? o___o;
FanimeCon, HERE I COME. D:<

meldoy1991

When you walk into the front entrance of the convention center, the registration booths will be right in front of you. The word "Registration" is tacked onto the walls - you can't miss it. There'll also be signboards set up around the Registration area to direct you where to go whether you are pre/early or at-con. It'll be pretty easy to figure out. :]

Make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID and a printout of the postcard in your online account!

meldoy1991

OH haha, I totally missed the second part of your question.

Personally I'm not too sure about the wait on Thursday since I've always started working only on Fridays - but I imagine that it isn't going to be too bad since not only have we implemented a new system that drastically shortened the lines (last year there were moments where there was no line on Saturday - a day that used to mean hours and hours of waiting), but I imagine that most people will be picking up their badges on Friday.

sUgArH0LiiC

Quote from: meldoy1991 on May 18, 2009, 07:52:03 PM
When you walk into the front entrance of the convention center, the registration booths will be right in front of you. The word "Registration" is tacked onto the walls - you can't miss it. There'll also be signboards set up around the Registration area to direct you where to go whether you are pre/early or at-con. It'll be pretty easy to figure out. :]

Make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID and a printout of the postcard in your online account!

Ohh. Okay. Thankyouu soo much. :]
FanimeCon, HERE I COME. D:<

Gwydion

So we don't have an eighth thread about badge pickup, I'll just add my comment here. ^^

The postcard doesn't like my (okay it's my work's) version of Adobe Acrobat. I keep getting errors. I'm going to try at home but if neither of them works, can I bring the email confirmation I got from pre-reg instead of the postcard?

Avairrianna

Thursday line is soooo nothing compared to any other day! Thursday would be the day to pickup unless you'd like to stay in line all night or stand in line all day I'd suggest that!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

SOawesomeness

Quote from: Gwydion on May 20, 2009, 12:08:49 PM
So we don't have an eighth thread about badge pickup, I'll just add my comment here. ^^

The postcard doesn't like my (okay it's my work's) version of Adobe Acrobat. I keep getting errors. I'm going to try at home but if neither of them works, can I bring the email confirmation I got from pre-reg instead of the postcard?
If it has your badge #, full name and addy, it should work.

Though, it'd be awesome if you could bring your e-postcard...
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook