Hotel Logistics Information (Check-in, deposits, age limit, etc.) [sticky?]

Started by FanFicGuru, May 19, 2009, 01:29:21 PM

ewu

to confirm the last date to register, I would call CMR: (800) 924-4232 between 9 and 9 EST

As for the dbl tree shuttle, I will check on it.

Quote from: torrentking on May 10, 2011, 06:31:47 PM
I want to clarify something just so I'm sure (sorry if this info is elsewhere on the forums). It says on the Fanime website that the last day to register for a hotel through the website was April 29, but when I clicked the link to register for a hotel it was taking me through the process like normal. So i just want to be 100% clear on these next few questions:

Can I still register for a hotel (will be registering for the Double Tree) through the fanime website (I know about the cancellation policy) even though the site said the deadline passed

Also, my friends and I DO get complementary shuttle passes to and from the convention center for registering at the Double Tree, correct? and are those shuttle passes given to us at the hotel or are the convention passes automatically the passes themselves (we will be going to the convention first on that friday and checking in later in the day)?
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Rin_chan

Just wondering something here, since the check in time for my hotel isnt until noon, would they normally mind if we parked our car there before that? or would it be better to try and check in early?

I'm leaving from the modesto area and I'd like to be at fanime as early as possible to stand in the death line and get my groups badges.

venus_ivy

Quote from: torrentking on May 10, 2011, 06:31:47 PM
Also, my friends and I DO get complementary shuttle passes to and from the convention center for registering at the Double Tree, correct? and are those shuttle passes given to us at the hotel or are the convention passes automatically the passes themselves (we will be going to the convention first on that friday and checking in later in the day)?

You'll be able to use your member badge to access the DoubleTree shuttle. Thanks!
What do I do for Fanime? I say No!