2010 Pre-registration

Started by hooded-unknown, May 23, 2009, 02:20:07 PM

sunrise-oasis

Quote from: roth14 on September 28, 2009, 09:57:50 PM
Does anyone have a slight idea when it will be out?  ???

Lets see, I know they have pre-registration around yoai con but thats around October 30 - November 1, 2009.
My guess is has to be around the third week of October!... because i remember pre registering before the begining of november. its a huge guess. but im just crossing my fingers and continue hoping!

ewu

no rhyme or reason, we are changing things up again this year and are pushing to get it up as soon as possible.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Mango Bunny

Quote from: ewu on September 26, 2009, 06:52:09 PM
no not yet. keep on checking the forums and the main page.

May I ask if the '10 website will be up before reg? Or are they going to come up at the same time?
Also... is hotel reg going to be up at the usual time, or is it being pushed back as well?

Tony

Quote from: Mango Bunny on October 13, 2009, 09:20:53 PM

May I ask if the '10 website will be up before reg? Or are they going to come up at the same time?
Also... is hotel reg going to be up at the usual time, or is it being pushed back as well?
We're trying for it all to happen at once, but everything may not come together at the right time; hotel registration usually comes a little after, for example. But we should definitely have something out at the end of the month.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Tony on October 13, 2009, 09:41:28 PM

We're trying for it all to happen at once, but everything may not come together at the right time; hotel registration usually comes a little after, for example. But we should definitely have something out at the end of the month.

thats awesome to hear - is this something that will be announced on Fanime's Twitter?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

narutofan17

That's good to here. T_T
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

xell

thanks so much for giving me SOME KIND OF CLUE. I was so anxious having not the slightest idea when it'll be out.

Avairrianna

Quote from: xell on October 22, 2009, 09:40:49 PM

thanks so much for giving me SOME KIND OF CLUE. I was so anxious having not the slightest idea when it'll be out.

Same here I was getting kinda worried about this stuff... But you guys do such a wonderful job anyways that I'm sure it will be wonderful and easy to work with ^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Tony

No promises, but looks like we'll have registration ready in time for Yaoi-Con next week.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Tony on October 23, 2009, 05:31:14 PM
No promises, but looks like we'll have registration ready in time for Yaoi-Con next week.

oooo does this mean you guys will have sign-ups available at con?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

d man n

the website and regestration are up now but hurry up because im preaty sure the price goes up november 6th!!!!!
Will there be LEMON!!!!???????

Angelx624

I'm gonna pre-reg as soon as I have enough! :D And before my birthday which is in March. ^^ Yay!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)