FanimeCon 2009 Photos

Started by blackjack102, May 23, 2009, 03:24:09 PM

PsychicPsycho

Does anyone have photos of the Naruto gathering?! I can't find any anywhere...  :'(

GokuMew2

In addition to photos, I also have a few videos up on YouTube now. There are videos of Momoi and videos of GAINAX staff drawing Gurren Lagann characters.

Again, not that anyone would, but please don't reupload/distribute any of these.
I see someone's already taken a couple of my Momoi vids, put them together, and put them up on Nico.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

slifertheskydragon

Quote from: avatarkayla on May 26, 2009, 11:16:23 PM
who took photos of the yugioh gathering?

I second this... I've looked through EBK and most of your posts... i can't find anything (except just that jaden adn chazz.... :/ )
that or anything of Yusei (yugioh 5ds) or slifer the sky dragon (full mascot not armor)

thanks in advance!

AnimeEmperor

Rhornez

Quote from: scsa20 on May 25, 2009, 05:55:23 PM
I'll be uploading my pictures later when I'm not too tired from this year, for now, I am asking if anyone saw this group of girls to please have them email me a copy of a photo they've taken of me with them (didn't stick around after they taken my picture with them to leave information since I was pretty much on my way back to the hotel and wanted to get a picture taken of them real fast.  Yeah, it was funny, I asked if I could take their picture and they say only if they could get a picture of me which is a first for me).

Btw, it was taken Monday morning around 1:10am (or, for those who don't count the next day until you sleep, Sunday evening).  I would love to get my hands on a copy of that picture they've taken (I should of stuck around to provide them with my contact info).
im sorry to say this but Giggity

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

BrutalBarbarian

Dude I totally friggin agree!

Kyra_Maverick

Quote from: darrenfhf on May 24, 2009, 02:08:41 AM
Mine are going up on Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/fhf-org/sets/72157618658088056/

Some of today's will have to be re-done because their color is off - that'll teach me to photoshop under fluorescent lights.

I dont have a flickr account, but the girl in black dress with blue stockings and tiny hat is Mio from K-On!

cellophane prince

any Persona gathering pics? or pics of a Totoro that was walking around?

RyuHayabusa

The main page is a work in progress but the gathering pics are in the links on the left:

FanimeCon 2009

Will be posting the real good ones that I took on my facebook as well. :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

bahamutknightzero

Piccahoe

Did anyone happen to taken the picture of the mongoose from anime Nodame?? I would have taken a picture but I didn't have my camera at the time. I saw it around 10/11 on saturday night.
"Its not that I'm smart, its because I (am able to) stick to the problems."

-Albert Einstein

KyraEnsui

Thank you for posting the Gundam gathering. Just curious if anyone posted the Reborn! gathering on Saturday? =)

GokuMew2

Quote from: Piccahoe on May 29, 2009, 02:15:05 PM
Did anyone happen to taken the picture of the mongoose from anime Nodame?? I would have taken a picture but I didn't have my camera at the time. I saw it around 10/11 on saturday night.
I have one (dark) photo on my Flickr. Check a few posts up for the link.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Piccahoe

Quote from: GokuMew2 on May 29, 2009, 05:09:11 PM
Quote from: Piccahoe on May 29, 2009, 02:15:05 PM
I have one (dark) photo on my Flickr. Check a few posts up for the link.

:o :o :o :o :o :o OMG THANKS!!!
"Its not that I'm smart, its because I (am able to) stick to the problems."

-Albert Einstein

Eliteslayer

By the by, there are two specific pics I'm looking for, if anyone has them.

One of them is me in my Kakuzu costume, posing with any of the Hidan that were there. I remember posing with the younger Hidan with a scythe for just two pictures, and the other is with the female Jyashin-mode Hidan, but only one person got a photo of that, so the odds of finding either of those are pretty slim.

The other is from when the Bleach gathering moved over to the park. When the Aizen/Hinamori pics were being taken, I asked the Hinamori I was posing with to stab me (rather than the other way around).

If anyone has pics from either of the above, please let me know. Thanks!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

redroses3164

Well I wrote blog entries per day that have cosplayers' pics so that counts right?
Day 0 / Day 1 / Day 2 / Day 3 / Day 4

As the Fanime intern for Anime Vice, I feel the need to post all news article things relating to Fanime as a thanks for giving me an opportunity to meet up with them. All news articles linked here have pictures and/or video:
Dances, Costumes, and Other Silliness
The Sweet, The Sexy, The Super Robot
Not So Ultra-Relaxing
A Mio Sighting!
Dark Horse Panel
Meet RedRoses
Speed Drawing
Dumbest Questions Ever
Corset Crash Course
Meet IcyStorm
Yaoi Sells Better than Hentai
Adventures in Gaming

I'll probably edit this post with more links as they get put up. If you got a business card from Gia, chances are you probably will be in a video.

KazeGaara

I am curious - since I haven't found any sign of it yet...

Does anybody have any video of Stage Zero Day 3 with the Sailor Scouts - near the end of their show when Gaara, Tobi, Naruto, and Pikachu were called up on stage randomly?

Video or Pictures will work - but I'm more interested in the videos if there are any.

KitsuneOniko

Out of curiousity, can anyone who has pics of us Stage Zero ppl/staff pls send em my way? Also randomly during Saturday I believe it was a ton of ppl randomly shot pics of me taking care of my friend Mimi's bird Peanut... sounds random I know but wonderin if any of you guys got any pics of that too? It be much appreciated~! ^^ Every year it seems I am caught with somethin random... last year was that HUUUUGE Lunar moth that wouldn't leave me alone lol and this year it seems not it's a pet bird :D
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3

Raydere

Quote from: KitsuneOniko on May 30, 2009, 10:43:00 PM
Out of curiousity, can anyone who has pics of us Stage Zero ppl/staff pls send em my way? Also randomly during Saturday I believe it was a ton of ppl randomly shot pics of me taking care of my friend Mimi's bird Peanut... sounds random I know but wonderin if any of you guys got any pics of that too? It be much appreciated~! ^^ Every year it seems I am caught with somethin random... last year was that HUUUUGE Lunar moth that wouldn't leave me alone lol and this year it seems not it's a pet bird :D
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v473/gs68/fanime09/day2/?action=view&current=DSC07025.jpg
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

LakuriSyaoran

hhheeyy people who took pics of the Final Fantasy X and X-2 gathering, show me ur pix D:
and also the Kingdom hearts gathering ones (both times lol)