K-ON! 2010 GATHERING

Started by Phantomhive.LolitaKei, May 24, 2009, 10:25:47 PM

Rizumi

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on August 07, 2009, 04:36:44 PM
Quote from: redroses3164 on July 30, 2009, 05:50:46 PM
My Mugi wig arrived and I think I don't make a good blonde. Oh well. I still like Mugi and shall cosplay her anyway:
http://www.animevice.com/profile/redroses/mugi-wig-plus-random-thingymabobs/107-1759/

oh yeah, i think the green thing was a bun, not a hat xD.

gah, aktsuko! so stressed...lots of cosplay to do as well as practicing bass. ==' which would u rather me do? ami or nadeshiko if end up unable to do both.. also yui wants us to do suju and all that stuffs. my main so far is working on bass and later making bass tabs to R.P.'s covers since they're just guitar and drums.

Do Ami because I already got my Taiga outfit done.
I need to redo the vest but that won't take long.
I'm having troubles with the Azusa outfit so I'm putting everything aside and finishing cosplays I promised months before Fanime 09. D:
EDIT: Keep in mind, I handsew everything from scratch or at least a shirt/top or bottom/skirt then work from there. ;____;

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

DX gah okay...i'll try to work on ami. YES FABRIC STORE GOTS A SALE!!! :D but i'm lazy :p...ehh i'll try. OH yeah my b-day's comin up in mid october, u think u can come down to sf? :D

i went to the korean market/koreana plaza and i got me some chocopies. OM NOM, BABY!

oh yeah and did u hear about the Jaebeom thing?! OMG.... i'm finally stable but i'm still able to cry my eyes out about it. JAE HWAITING!!!!<3
2PM will never be the same without jae park. i'm so devastated. yui was too btw. damn netizens, -insert the millions of threats on my facebook status-
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
----------------------------------
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

websites/places to contact me at......
Tumblr:myobiyuki.tumblr.com
DeviantArt: crossdemonization.deviantart.com

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

myeh... i got lazy and didn't go xD well anyway i must help our yui with her cosplay...i'l probably end up making the majority of it. =='

ANYWAY.... i really hope there won't be lots of mio's ==' that irritates me.  we suddenly have a shortage on mugi's. I just know there will be ALOT of mio's and yui's but mugi and ritsu is ehhh....

Been on hiatus for cosplay lately, i'm lazy and i have a life so yeah.

recovered from the 2PM stuffs...as long as jaebeom's happy, i'm all good, he'll come back :)

getting my bass atm. i'm also getting amp so it'll take probably by december (at longest?) for me to work off enough money as well as getting the pickguard. yeah, i'm customizing it all :D about 800 bucks. sorry pplz but i don't think i'll provide the info on this.

Listening to: Hot Issue - 4Minute (yes, yui i know u hate them but i like them :D)
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

ghprimo

I'll be coming as Azu-nyan in school uniform ^^

Melly

oooh i dunno if my posting is random or not >_>;

but this is my first Anime convention (:

and i'll be going as Mio in the Don't Say Lazy ending. (:

so it's good to know i won't be the only k-on! cosplayer xD

i didn't realize it was that popular >o> XD

BSaphire

@ Phantomhive.LolitaK: Are you going to host K-ON! as a gathering this year? If so please update your first post with all the info needed:

#1 Make sure your 1st post on your thread contains the following:

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day:
Time:
MP:
L:

Title of...

List of attending ~ Character of attendee

Once you have completed that please post here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12406.0.html
Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Melly

doh >.< i hope this girl host it... what happens if she doesn't host it o-o i'd host it but i have no idea what to do xD............ BUT I REALLY WANT IT TO HAPPEN D:

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

LOL hopefully if i can make it this year round (jeez, my grades are crappy this year round so I don't know) But yeah, I'll be hosting until further notice that I can't and hand leadership to someone.

Its not very hard to host I guess, u don't really have to do anything elaborate except go and sign in, then head to meeting place and await for people. ^^"

Last year was my first year hosting so I was nervous but it wasn't so bad as I thought, it was just sorta hard having people meet up cuz u don't really know for sure if its a gathering until people actually come and it looks like one ^^
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Melly

xD well i dont even know where anything is.. D; and i posted a thread about Nana/Ai Yazawa cosplayers/gathering thing... so i might host that if i find people doing that @_@; xD but hmmm we'll see it's still months away >D

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

I haven't read/watched Nana so much but since I have long hair, I might consider Reira? Tho Nana's nice, I'm broke and can't afford to buy too much.
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Melly

ooh reira has pretty hair @_@ kinda hair like mine in rl only mines brown.. XD and not as long ;o; and not as nice.. but then agian who has messy looking hair in anime D8< XD

Melly

OH YEAH. and i might go as Mio in Ritsu's clothes now... (Melly cosplaying Mio cosplaying Ritsu? XD) cause i really dont know if i wanna do Mio if there's gonna be like 223432 and she's not my favorite .-. she just has the best outfit ;o;

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Why don't you just be ritsu then @-@"
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Melly

cause i already got the Mio wig >_> and i loveeeee the wig and it'd be a waste not to use it D8< and i can't really think of anyone with black hair that i <3 XD

well i could style the wig to azu's hair maybe.. but i dont wanna wear the school girl outfit >.>; too bleh XD!

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

You can make your own azusa don't say lazy dress? I mean there isn't an official so have fun making one up or do you need help designing?
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Melly

well i saw some of the like.. default ending ones for her D; but not like full body to wear i could actually see it X_X and from what i saw i didnt like it much >o>; XDD ill probalbly just end up going as ending mio ;-;

but hm..

i suppose i could do her Fuwa Fuwa time outfit.. but its not my favorite by anymeans x_x; i like Yui's Fuwa Fuwa time outfit xD

then theres the maid one too...

and the uh i forgot the name XD

http://moe.imouto.org/post/show/92294/akiyama_mio-hirasawa_yui-k-on-kotobuki_tsumugi-nak

that one >> XD

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

The kimono/yukata's might be the easiest to make, cuz the maid/loli costumes are harder :P

It basically looks like a bathrobe (the fur/fluffy part makes it seem like it) and u just add a white skirt and petticoat or just a petticoat to fluff it out :D Cut out a rectangular yellow obi from fabric and sew it up pretty and its all good. If you need help with the kimono/yukata, u can try looking for yukata/kimono or even bathrobe patterns. Now, all u have to do is learn how to put on the obi.

Oh yeah btw, cut out fabric circles and just sew those on neatly. As for the obi's pattern, you could try ur hand at getting a red or pink fabric dye marker (look at a crafts or fabric store for em) and just draw it on yourself :D Don't forget to wash the obi after ur down by hand thoroughly so it doesn't get into your other clothes.

All the stuff, u can probably get at arts and crafts stores, fabric stores, etc.

NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Kuudere

Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself and mention my planned group. I plan to go as Yui, and have 4 friends who will be joining me as Mugi, Mio, Ritsu, and Azu-nyan. We will all be going as the apparently very popular Don't Say Lazy ending.  ;D

I should be purchasing my costume and wig by next month (yes, purchase...I has no sewing skillz.) Hopefully planning several months in advance will avoid the wig fiasco I had last year.  :(

Melly

hmmm ;o well i wasnt really planning on making my Mio dress... but if i was that one it'd be easyyyyyyy i already found a dress off e-bay >_>; that i really wanan get >.< poopy XD hmmm ill make a post about it on Tinierme :D

Melly

ooh actually i could also go in this outfit..

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/1551820d156b712678913d3405afe1f2.jpg

which i kind of totally forgot about :B

and i think i wanna do that one now :D! XD

or even the x-mas one would be cute XD but i dont know if i wanna wear santa stuf in may >_>;; XDD