K-ON! 2010 GATHERING

Started by Phantomhive.LolitaKei, May 24, 2009, 10:25:47 PM

nougami.noodle

If I'm not stuck at booth I'll definitely be there as Don't Say Lazy Ritsu^.^

singarequiem

Wow took me long enough to get on here xD
I'm going to be doing Listen! Mio on Saturday. Of course I may not have the red tights for Listen [they're my friend's tights and i haven't been able to get a hold of her] so if that's the case i'll be doing Don't Say Lazy Mio.
I may bring Strawberries >w<
Friday: Gumi - Happy Sythesizer - Vocaloid
Saturday: Gumi - Nakimushi Ensemble - Vocaloid
Sunday: White Mokona Kigurumi - Clamp
Monday: Mugi - No, Thank you - K-ON!!

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: Megumi on May 25, 2010, 08:00:39 AM
Hello everyone. I'm cosplaying as Mio (Don't say lazy) and really want to meet up with the other K-on cosplayers! I can't do Saturday's, but I can do Sunday's (I'll be late cuz I work till 3:30). How long do you think the meet will be? If it's longer than an hour I'd love to join the rest of you. 

It would possibly be longer than an hour, not sure, but i planned for i to be around an hour :3
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
----------------------------------
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

websites/places to contact me at......
Tumblr:myobiyuki.tumblr.com
DeviantArt: crossdemonization.deviantart.com

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

ok updated info. btw.. can do any of you guys have wireless speakers (meaning it doesn't need to be plugged in) or a boombox err radio/cd player/ idk what you call em besides boombox.
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

m00se

I don't want to sound rude or anything. But is anyone going to bring anything to the picnic? I don't think its fair that a one or two people bring something and everyone comes empty handed. :/

BSaphire

I just wanted to let everyone know that I can not change the final list so this gathering will be listed around the convention at the time that was originally requested. Confirmations closed on the 19th and submissions on the 20th with the final list posting on the 23. Everything is off to print and I can not make changes to the info after that. So people who are not on the forums that cosplay this will see the original gathering time day and location.

Sorry but I was informed to late.
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Kuudere

So looks like our "Official Time" is 2:30 on Saturday? Sounds good to me. :)

kazenokazuki

Going to day 0 today, can't wait until the gathering, I'm finally totally finished with the costume

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

well this is kinda bad then..... since i won't be there for the sunday gathering until 3:30.... you guys wanna just come at 3:30? else there won't be a gathering....
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

kazenokazuki

Does anyone have photos of the gathering? My friend was changing into his cosplay so I couldn't get any photos of the gathering.
Also, I was Mio from Season 2 ED Cake ver., so if you have any photos of me and could PM me though, it would be greatly appreciated!:D

Kuudere

Quote from: kazenokazuki on June 01, 2010, 12:18:33 PM
Does anyone have photos of the gathering? My friend was changing into his cosplay so I couldn't get any photos of the gathering.
Also, I was Mio from Season 2 ED Cake ver., so if you have any photos of me and could PM me though, it would be greatly appreciated!:D

Was this you? The outfit was adorable.  ;D

EDIT: I'll add more pictures of the gathering probably tomorrow. I'm trying to get them all from my friends who were taking pictures.

Rizumi

The Yui to the right, I know her!
I was Don't say lazy Mio with the Bass.
I'm so glad I ran into you again,but you were late on Saturday to your own gathering. ;___; <3
Oh well, the photoshoot with my Ritsu made it up!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

kazenokazuki

Yes that is me!:D Are you one of the Yui?? (which one??)
And I'll thank you in advance for the pictures!<3

Kuudere

I'm the one with the guitar. I found a few more pictures of you and the gathering in general searching on these forums and online.

Here's a few of the pictures I've located. Thanks again to RyuHayabusa who provided most of these pictures.  ;)

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: MeowDesu on June 02, 2010, 02:13:40 AM
I'm the one with the guitar. I found a few more pictures of you and the gathering in general searching on these forums and online.

Here's a few of the pictures I've located. Thanks again to RyuHayabusa who provided most of these pictures.  ;)

You're most welcome. Glad you like the pictures :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC