Anyone else feel lonely or got the blues?

Started by Purplebeaver, May 25, 2009, 11:07:42 AM

Kertus

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on May 28, 2009, 02:33:48 AM
Ray sometimes gets nervous trying to say hi to people that he finds to be cute. What if he scares him/her away?

Heh cmon, nothing ventured, nothin' gained.
Did you check out Nerd Courting or any of the other panels like that?
Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: trooper715 on May 26, 2009, 01:38:10 PM
And yes, XpHoBiaX is very, very recognizable.  I only saw one or two odd pictures from you on the forums, but every time I passed by, I thought "Hey, I know that person.  They're on the forums".  Except for about the 20th time I passed by at which point I thought, "Hey, I know that person.  I really need to stop thinking the same things in my head over and over."

You have no idea how many times I was told that. XD~! I am FAMOUS! Er *coughcough?*

TOLD YOU I WOULD INVADE YOUR SUBCONCIOUS!!!!!!!! :P

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

narutofan17

Kinda but I can't let it last forever. All I can do is go into hibernation until the next con. *Starts building nest* XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Zero_Kirby

I was a li'l lonely  at the con and I hugged group of people also

Neko Eclair

I was pretty lonely on Sunday. My friends had gone to a school event, and I was too scared to talk to some really nice cosplayers I met (I was cosplaying from the same series) because they seemed a bit busy. I really wish I had, though. I don't think I would have regretted it. But when my ride was coming, I ran to them and asked them all for a hug, and they all jumped up to hug me. I guess my Fanime had a happy ending :) However, I left super early and didn't go to the B&W Ball D:
WITH MY DYING WILL!!!

Lan Moore

I was very sad and depressed. I had no one any of the days of the conventions. But I had fun with the people I met, I didn't want it to end. I'm a very shy guy and usually can't find people with my interest. Even with all those people who I knew loved anime, I was too shy to say his too much, luckily I started making peper signs and that worked. Now it's over and I can't do that, guess I'm still depressed.

michiko nakano

Bit of advice for guys wanting to dance at the black and white ball: almost every girl sitting along the wall went there because she wanted some guy to walk up, smile, tell her she's adorable, and tell her he'd be honored if she'd dance with him.  

BE THAT GUY.  

A lot of guys tell me they don't approach me because I'm pretty... lame. I don't care if I'm pretty or ugly, I still wanna be danced with.  I love nerds.  I want to dance with ALL of them.  C'mon guys, let the balls drop and be some lonely girl's prince charming for a dance... or the night!

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

ELDEMONIO

I work every wekend so i'm not as lonely. Only bussy.>_>

DentyneIce408

I get the blues whenever I finish an Anime or Manga :(
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

michiko nakano

oh me too!!!  whenever i finish a series, i get really nostalgic...

Steve.Young

Quote from: michiko nakano on August 16, 2009, 05:14:52 PM
Bit of advice for guys wanting to dance at the black and white ball: almost every girl sitting along the wall went there because she wanted some guy to walk up, smile, tell her she's adorable, and tell her he'd be honored if she'd dance with him. 

BE THAT GUY. 

A lot of guys tell me they don't approach me because I'm pretty... bullshit. I don't care if I'm pretty or ugly, I still wanna be danced with.  I love nerds.  I want to dance with ALL of them.  C'mon guys, let the balls drop and be some lonely girl's prince charming for a dance... or the night!

Exactly.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Kertus

Quote from: Steve.Young on August 18, 2009, 03:22:57 AM
Quote from: michiko nakano on August 16, 2009, 05:14:52 PM

BE THAT GUY. 

A lot of guys tell me they don't approach me because I'm pretty... bullshit. I don't care if I'm pretty or ugly, I still wanna be danced with.  I love nerds.  I want to dance with ALL of them.  C'mon guys, let the balls drop and be some lonely girl's prince charming for a dance... or the night!

Exactly.

IT'S A TRAP

The girls just want you to come up to them and ask them so they can shoot you down and feel great about making you feel worthless! :-[
Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

michiko nakano

Well, I won't shoot you down.  I will dance with anyone, hug anyone, and high five anyone.  Yeah, rejection sucks.  I got rejected nine times when I tried to get a prom date a couple months ago, and had to ask one of my stalkers, but even though he was my stalker it turns out he's a very sweet guy and we talked about Supersmash bros brawl most of the night when we weren't dancing. 

HA!!

Ryumon Hozukimaru

I hear ya OP. I missed my girlfriend the whole time. I went with like 10 people but it was not the same without her. Her nazi parents would not let her go. Next year though...
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Gin Rummy

rubymoonIII

i get lonley alot as of reently not much to do in a small town... not many guys either that fit mai quaifications
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Jerry

Salinas isnt THAT small. :P

Why not travel around or make a gathering and some of us [me- who's usually bored] will come down and chill.

I just found out the epic-ness of the Last Airbender- that our the usual nerdy/ dorky/ random adventurer - ness. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Jerry on August 21, 2009, 08:15:20 AM
Salinas isnt THAT small. :P

Why not travel around or make a gathering and some of us [me- who's usually bored] will come down and chill.

I just found out the epic-ness of the Last Airbender- that our the usual nerdy/ dorky/ random adventurer - ness. :P
great idea glad i thought of it  :P
Salinas is small it sucks when you live here
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Jerry

well, depending on your situation- you could always make a plan to move.

Or find internet friends that would be willing to travel or have adventures in your town.

I hear food, video games, or single cute girls is a good way to bribe me. :D
[ not necessarily in that order mind you ]  :P LoL
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D