Keeping in touch with fellow players

Started by Mira, May 25, 2009, 02:49:35 PM

Mira

Meet someone cool at fanime and forgot to ask who they were when they weren't in a costume? Too shy to ask that cute sora to the black and white ball? Want to know if he will be your date next year? Buy an amazing piece of art and didnt grab the persons card? Post a description and i picture if you've got one and who knows maybe you will reconnect with an awsome cosplayer or artist!

Raydere

Who here is the male Hatsune Miku cosplayer who went to Banzai Arcade? He was pretty awesome to sit near during the 2nd round.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

flishy

anyone know the kero cosplayer? he's so cute ! *o*

Xepherian

Err, I wish someone would throw up some pictures of the Ninja game Sunday Morning [12am-6am].

I wanted to talk to the guy with the tight pants, he had a piercing that went from his lip to his ear.
i think he was friends with the two girls who were playing ninja that night too, they used a russian accent.
either way, one of the three would suffice, one would lead me to the other. They just seemed generally cool, but since I was playing off of four hours of sleep I was cranky and didn't wanna show off the wrong way.

outcast

does anyone know a girl name risa (Sp?). i met her during the rave and she was really cool to hang out with. she was wearing a white dress as if she just came out of the B&W ball. We were dancing during sandstorm and i forgot to ask for any of her contacts. If anyone knows I greatly appreciate it, Thank you...

Hropkey

Just wondering if anyone I danced with at lessons or at the ball remembers me. I was the one in decora at the lessons and at the ball was wearing a black knee length dress and red lipstick. There were a lot of very cool people I met there and it'd take too long to list everybody. However, a special shout out to the Reborn that kissed my hand, because that was incredibly sweet, and to the guy in the blue suit because you stuck with me for two songs, even when I was singing along to one of them XD

SOawesomeness

Same for me!

For the guys who danced with me at the BWB, I just wanted to say thanks a lot cos it was seriously fun and you were awesome.... I was the really short asian girl with short hair and a black spaghetti strap dress with ruffles on it.
At the dance lessons, I was wearing a really long pink dress thing with a yellow top on it (Korean Traditional dress). (:

For the rest of the con, I mostly wore SoiFon or Yuna... and then a black collared shirt with jeans. o:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

KillingYouGuy

My name is Alec, and I guess I was noteworthy for always having my cane (I'm in physical therapy), even while dancing, and for being a blue spy on Saturday.
I am great! :D

Logik

I'm looking for someone I danced with at the B&W Ball. I was the one with the white shirt, black tie and pants, and black, curly hair as well as Kenshin's X scar. Even though we introduced ourselves, I forgot her name (I'm bad with remembering names on the first try ¬_¬). Since I have no pic, I'll do my best with the info I have. Maybe a friend would be able to identify her if I also put in certain things that happened. She was the one I danced (Waltzed) with at the end of the ball, was holding a bag for a friend before I asked her to dance. She had dark, curly (permed?) hair that went just past her shoulders I believe, about my height (I'm 5'5") give or take an inch. It was her first time attending Fanime (I actually met a lot of people at the ball that said this was their first Fanime :P ) and we had a nice conversation going. She decided to call me Kenshin after telling her that I cosplayed as him every year, even when I told her my name was Joshua before that. She said that she might go to the rave that night and seeing how I was planning on going as well, I said I'd see her there if she went. I should have been more specific regarding the time and place. I didn't get there until an hour after the Ball since I was hanging out with some friends. After searching for her in and around the rave for an hour, I gave up and decided either I missed her or she couldn't make it.

If ANYONE can help me with this, I'd be greatly appreciative of it since I'd like to contact her.

I would also like to thank the others who danced with me at the Ball and during the dance classes. I had fun and I hope to see you all next year. ;)
"All you can do is keep on keeping on, and try to believe that tomorrrow will be what it should be - even if it isn't what you expected." -Harry Dresden

RoboWaffle

Quote from: Xepherian on May 25, 2009, 07:33:51 PM
Err, I wish someone would throw up some pictures of the Ninja game Sunday Morning [12am-6am].

I wanted to talk to the guy with the tight pants, he had a piercing that went from his lip to his ear.
i think he was friends with the two girls who were playing ninja that night too, they used a russian accent.
either way, one of the three would suffice, one would lead me to the other. They just seemed generally cool, but since I was playing off of four hours of sleep I was cranky and didn't wanna show off the wrong way.

Second to this!

That game was so much fun. I was the one in the black and white stripe shirt who was doing the drop tags. I'm pretty sure I spent half of each game on the floor.

RyuHayabusa

I'll bite:

I would like to get the contact info from people that were at the Ragnarok Online gathering on saturday evening, just to send you the pics from the gathering and also, to keep in touch as well.

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

rylos

Anybody know who was the king at the chess game on monday morning? Midnight to Three am? Who yelled out things like "MY MAGIC THRONE" (and then some of his soldiers would move his chair) and "my WHITE KNIGHT" (his Queen/knight was a girl who cosplayed sora. He had a black jacket from lolita kisama and carried a key blade while wearing jeans.

I was the dude with the black trenchcoat with green ducktape, spiked goggles, and a fox hat pierced with safety pins.

Aeredon

Quote from: Xepherian on May 25, 2009, 07:33:51 PM

:D That's me! I'm still really sore from that night. Which player were you, and were you there for our final ninja game on Monday afternoon? Went on for about 2 hours.

T-1000

Those who took pics of me as the T-1000 please upload them through Photobucket or flickr so that I can find them easily! I appreciated all those who asked to take pics of me and those who took it with me :D
"Get. Out."

lastknownwolf

HELLO! i was a Mario cosplayer for this 2009 con, and i'm actually looking for the shortest 19 yr old i ever saw! she was 4'8" and she had light blue hair (a wig) and i don't know remember what character she was. i met her in the crowd taunting the protesters out front. i don't remember if her name was Christine because i met 3 christines that day (go figure). anyway i thought she was cool and very nice, not to mention pretty! if you have info or if she is on the forum CONTACT ME! XD

bagfreak247

I met a couple at the main entrance and they wanted to take a picture of me (Gash Bell)! We all talked for a good amount of time about the ORIGINAL SERIES! (may i point out that it IS GASH BELL, not reli Zatch Bell. Its only cuz it converted to US... Blah) and they were talking about how they wanted to be some of the other characters in the series as well. And i didnt get their name or emails or ne thing. But if you're out there reading this, we should totally plan on coordinating our costumes for next year!!

Itd be FUN!

-AJ
"Whats not to like about anime, if you truly know what it's all about!"

havok rt

What up people. I was the last who preformed at the anime stand up, and I was the broke RE4 merchant on Saturday afternoon.

BTW if anybody has a pic of me as the merchant or video of your stand up plz send it to me.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Mira

HI everybody i created this thread im so glad you guys posted!

But the real reason i did was to find this one Luigi/Dark Luigi that I took a picture with ^///^

Any one care to help me out?
http://brokengreenheart.deviantart.com/art/Mario-and-Luigi-Fanime-2009-123753348

http://brokengreenheart.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Luigi-and-Mario-123753128  (this one is so cool!)

KillingYouGuy

I would like to partake in the location of pretty ladies who I met and were great.

One was named Audrey, and I saw her at the dance on Saturday, wearing a blue striped shirt, she left Sunday, but she managed to picque my interest in what was literally a minute and a half of conversation. That can happen to me 'cause I am one of those people most reasonable humans call "toolboxes" :D

The other was named Hilary, and I met her at the black and white ball with long blond hair (that she whipped human beings with), a big black dress, and she was with some friends of hers, another girl, and two guys. I spent a good deal more time with her, and she and her friends were all cool. She said that she lived in the area, close enough to be able to get home that night. 
I am great! :D

pandrogyny

Quote from: KillingYouGuy on May 25, 2009, 11:39:27 PM
My name is Alec, and I guess I was noteworthy for always having my cane (I'm in physical therapy), even while dancing, and for being a blue spy on Saturday.
You! You played Apples to Apples with me and my friends, right?
I'm Pandy, the one with the pink hair. :'D
You were awesome fun and I was hoping to run into you again at the con, but it never happened~