Keeping in touch with fellow players

Started by Mira, May 25, 2009, 02:49:35 PM

KillingYouGuy

Quote from: pandrogyny on May 26, 2009, 06:16:32 PM
Quote from: KillingYouGuy on May 25, 2009, 11:39:27 PM
My name is Alec, and I guess I was noteworthy for always having my cane (I'm in physical therapy), even while dancing, and for being a blue spy on Saturday.
You! You played Apples to Apples with me and my friends, right?
I'm Pandy, the one with the pink hair. :'D
You were awesome fun and I was hoping to run into you again at the con, but it never happened~

I REMEMBER YOU GUYS SO VERY AND EXTREMELY HARD :DDDDD

You guys played the most extreme A2A I'd ever seen! I can't believe I didn't run into you, either! You guys were what is commonly called "extremely rad"
I am great! :D

pandrogyny

Quote from: KillingYouGuy on May 26, 2009, 06:18:45 PM
Quote from: pandrogyny on May 26, 2009, 06:16:32 PM
Quote from: KillingYouGuy on May 25, 2009, 11:39:27 PM
My name is Alec, and I guess I was noteworthy for always having my cane (I'm in physical therapy), even while dancing, and for being a blue spy on Saturday.
You! You played Apples to Apples with me and my friends, right?
I'm Pandy, the one with the pink hair. :'D
You were awesome fun and I was hoping to run into you again at the con, but it never happened~

I REMEMBER YOU GUYS SO VERY AND EXTREMELY HARD :DDDDD

You guys played the most extreme A2A I'd ever seen! I can't believe I didn't run into you, either! You guys were what is commonly called "extremely rad"
Aww. <3
Yes yes yes! We played until we ran out of cards.
PM me for contact info of some sort? You were an extremely pleasant surprise of cleverness and not-douchebaggy-intellectualism.

SukieNeko

Quote from: lastknownwolf on May 26, 2009, 03:46:23 PM
HELLO! i was a Mario cosplayer for this 2009 con, and i'm actually looking for the shortest 19 yr old i ever saw! she was 4'8" and she had light blue hair (a wig) and i don't know remember what character she was. i met her in the crowd taunting the protesters out front. i don't remember if her name was Christine because i met 3 christines that day (go figure). anyway i thought she was cool and very nice, not to mention pretty! if you have info or if she is on the forum CONTACT ME! XD

I think this is me? I am 19 and 4'8" and was cosplaying Eureka. Were you the one with the Mario star that I hugged? It was really nice meeting you. BTW, I'm Emily, but it's ok, I'm terrible at remembering names, I even forgot yours. T_T

Xepherian

Quote from: Aeredon on May 26, 2009, 12:12:10 PM
Quote from: Xepherian on May 25, 2009, 07:33:51 PM
Err, I wish someone would throw up some pictures of the Ninja game Sunday Morning [12am-6am].

I wanted to talk to the guy with the tight pants, he had a piercing that went from his lip to his ear.
i think he was friends with the two girls who were playing ninja that night too, they used a russian accent.
either way, one of the three would suffice, one would lead me to the other. They just seemed generally cool, but since I was playing off of four hours of sleep I was cranky and didn't wanna show off the wrong way.

:D That's me! I'm still really sore from that night. Which player were you, and were you there for our final ninja game on Monday afternoon? Went on for about 2 hours.

Your avatar definitely shows you're who I'm looking for. ;D
I'm surprised you haven't been able to tell from my description.. then again I probably didn't describe myself. I was the player who basically went "hunter" style during ninja, I was almost always on the ground, and if I stayed around long enough I'd stand back up.

&I returned home around 10A.M.
You guys stopped playing, and I had no energy left.. and I thought I had to work, which I didn't. So I was kinda mad.

SplitHeavens

Two girls with pink hair, one named Katie and the other with really huge hair with blonde and black on it as well.

Mira

Quote from: Xepherian on May 26, 2009, 08:30:29 PM
Err, I wish someone would throw up some pictures of the Ninja game Sunday Morning [12am-6am].

I wanted to talk to the guy with the tight pants, he had a piercing that went from his lip to his ear.
i think he was friends with the two girls who were playing ninja that night too, they used a russian accent.
either way, one of the three would suffice, one would lead me to the other. They just seemed generally cool, but since I was playing off of four hours of sleep I was cranky and didn't wanna show off the wrong way.

:D That's me! I'm still really sore from that night. Which player were you, and were you there for our final ninja game on Monday afternoon? Went on for about 2 hours.

I'm surprised you haven't been able to tell from my description.. then again I probably didn't describe myself. I was the player who basically went "hunter" style during ninja, I was almost always on the ground, and if I stayed around long enough I'd stand back up.

You guys stopped playing, and I had no energy left.. and I thought I had to work, which I didn't. So I was kinda mad.

yay people are finding eachother! *victorious* Dont forget to look at my post scince i started this whole thing =P

Xepherian

Quote from: Mira on May 26, 2009, 08:37:27 PM

yay people are finding eachother! *victorious* Dont forget to look at my post scince i started this whole thing =P

thanks. ;D
if I knew who you were looking for, I'd help you, but alas, I do not. :(

Waterbox

Did i play with either of you guys? I played Saturdaynight/ Sunday morning 2-4am. I was the guy with the red shirt

RoboWaffle

Quote from: Waterbox on May 26, 2009, 09:18:41 PM

Did i play with either of you guys? I played Saturdaynight/ Sunday morning 2-4am. I was the guy with the red shirt
Were you the one dressed as a scout that night/morning?

Waterbox

Nah. i was Just wearing a red Lacoste Shirt. I kept doing tutting moves when it was my turn.

Chaye

I'm looking for a girl who was staying on the 6th floor of the Marriott. She was in 618 I think. But she stopped by our room and let us borrow her fabreeze =X I just wanted to know if she got home! I knew she was searching for a ride. I never caught her name D= but I know she told me she lives in Glendale. 

AX Staff
Exhibit Hall: Asst Manager
o(≧∀≦)o

Xepherian

Quote from: Waterbox on May 26, 2009, 09:18:41 PM

Did you have some sort of hat on, and liek, u had no shoes?
&did some girl hella just go through your pockets in the middle of a the game during your turn?
if so, ur cool. if not, who r u? XD

RoboWaffle

Quote from: Waterbox on May 26, 2009, 09:30:50 PM
Nah. i was Just wearing a red Lacoste Shirt. I kept doing tutting moves when it was my turn.
I think I kinda remember you, cause I know there was two red players that day. I was wearing a black and white checkered shirt.

Aeredon

I only played Sunday night / monday morning D:

I'll be posting my search list now >w<

The two people who worked in the art room Sunday afternoon! I met you guys out on the balcony near midnight-ish on Saturday when I was having a smoke. Hung out the majority of that evening :)

Jack, you hung out with my friends Tony, Brandon, Ash, and Dane. I think you went to the rave with them on Sunday. Heard you got your ipod stolen :(

Katie, or at least I think that's your name. Met you when we went on a hug adventure with Rhi and shirtless guy XD Then you appeared out of nowhere the next day and hug tackled me. You were in school girl outfit for both occasions. Had black hair.

Guy who cosplayed as Ren. Worked the gaming room door Sunday night / Monday morning.

NINJA PEOPLE, but there's already a thread for that :P

Robert, the guy who yelled, "YEAH!!!!" and gave high-fives to everybody outside.

Guitar/Ukulele group! You guys were awesome! Too bad my bottom tuning peg was broken ; ;

Waterbox

Quote from: RoboWaffle on May 26, 2009, 10:03:36 PM
Quote from: Waterbox on May 26, 2009, 09:30:50 PM
I think I kinda remember you, cause I know there was two red players that day. I was wearing a black and white checkered shirt.

I dont remember a checkerd shirt person. I had glasses on, complained about my cramped legs. If there was a pikachu named Phil (who kept camping) was playing, theres a chance that i was playing too.

Xepherian

holy shit I think I know who you are. You're short aren't you?
and liek, hella young? you started playing with some other friends your age or something?
you'd always get into those yaoi positions and your signature move was like, clinging to ones leg?

Waterbox

I do not recall doing anything Yaoi. The only time i get close to the other person is to bait them into slapping my hand. Even when i did get close, It was nothing provacative

Xepherian

Quote from: Waterbox on May 27, 2009, 12:23:15 AM
I do not recall doing anything Yaoi. The only time i get close to the other person is to bait them into slapping my hand. Even when i did get close, It was nothing provacative

oh my gosh, who the hell are you.
o_o

Waterbox

Im the kid with the red shirt at 7:38. Im pretty good at the game

Kertus

Looking for Maggie I played cosplay chess with on Sunday night/monday morning.  Looked but couldn't find you in game room next day :( You had been cosplayin Bioshock 2, we talked about Fallout 3

Also anyone who wants to get in contact with any of the other Superjail cosplayers let me know.

Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC