Keeping in touch with fellow players

Started by Mira, May 25, 2009, 02:49:35 PM

Rhornez

i was Near and im looking for the mello matt duo who told me something disturbing after saying they are going to their hotel for beddy bye

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Dagger-6

Hm...people I'd like to run in to again or get in touch with.

There was this one cool volunteer I chatted with while helping cover someone's spot for the entrance to the dealer's hall.  He wear glasses, had a fake moustache on during the RE5 panel and was working the door to their autograph signing on sunday.  I ran into him a couple more times but unfortunately I forget his name.  Curse my terrible memory.

And there was the person with the "Guess my Gender" sign.  I talked to them for a few seconds while handling the line at the dance, but I was waaay too busy to talk or focus on anything else unfortunately.  I blame all the people trying to smuggle in alcohol. -_-  So stressful working that event.

Ayanami Rei First Child

I was the 6' 4" tall person with long natural red hair in the Lolita dresses. If anyone out there remembers me from the con and wants to talk to me...feel free to send me a PM!

Here's a pic of me for reference:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v168/AyanamiRei/Guild%20Pic/?action=view&current=P1011054.jpg

narutofan17

I met a lot of cool people that I can't remember (suck with names). If you member hit me up! I love stayin in touch with new friends. I was Jiraiya and King Dedede

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

t3hpr0digy

Quote from: trooper715 on May 28, 2009, 01:18:58 PM
And there was the person with the "Guess my Gender" sign.  I talked to them for a few seconds while handling the line at the dance, but I was waaay too busy to talk or focus on anything else unfortunately.  I blame all the people trying to smuggle in alcohol. -_-  So stressful working that event.

Did his sign also say "Pay 1 dollar if you get it wrong" or something?

Dagger-6

I think he might have.  He was on the shorter side, and he had something taped on his nose.

=

King Dedede!  Such an awesome costume.  It's the simplicity of the colors and...the giant hammer.  Gotta love the giant hammer.

t3hpr0digy

Hmm... he didn't have anything taped on his nose...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36873125@N04/3575427840/
See if this is him. Might not be in this case...

Dagger-6

Ah, nope.  It was someone else I think.  Thanks though!

Saturn

I'm looking for everyone I talked to or had a good time with at the con. I met so many cool people and foolishly neglected to get any info. To anyone who saw me, I was the guy with the big white stereo cranking tunes in the hall, I cosplayed Parappa the Rapper and Ash Ketchum. When I wasnt cosplaying them I was rocking a pink wizards hat and a scouter bahaha. here I am pictured below.

People I SPECIFICALLY wanna give a shout out to/am looking for:

-The two girls with the "talk to us" sign i saw on i think day 2 or three. one was wearing a blond wig and the other was wearing some visual kei/j-rock-ish outfit. You guys were pretty cool, hit me up if you read this

-Vick from finances. You know who you are. i was the locker who joined you on day 0. all i gotta say is lock it up.

-THE GUY I BATTLED ON THE SECOND FLOOR WHILE I WAS PLAYING MEGAMAN 2 BY DUANE AND BRANDO.

-That girl with the Ouran tie on her head I was chilling with for a bit during the protest we raided. you came back to me later and asked me to play hare hare yukai for you on my stereo when you came back but you never came back :(

Thats it for now. I know i'm forgetting a ton of people, but if you remember me don't hesitate to say hey!  ;D
Party Hard

Raydere

I'd like to say hi to the rest of my cosplay chess buddies.

I was Apollo Justice on Saturday night (8-10PM?) and this guy on Sunday afternoon (2PM-8PM?).

In particular...
- The Seigaku tennis team.
- The princess who captured me on Saturday night by b-slapping and had an R2-D2 plushie.
- The Sora with the Triangle button.
- Asian Ash Ketchum.
- Naruto and Sakura as king and queen.
- Mmf rff pmmpf! (The RED Pyro!)
If you're any of them, or otherwise recognize me from cosplay chess, talk to me on AIM, email, or here!
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

KuroNek0

If you've met me...

I'm on the left wearing a black dress.

Kikkoman

removed post

XpHoBiaX

I asked the "guess my gender" person if they wanted to see my cock. I have a tattoo of a smiling rooster on my thigh.  ;D I got goldfish pretzel crackers. And that is all I am gonna say. lol

I was handing out wallet sized contact cards for my vampirffreaks profile. They had my screen name on it and 'Fanime 2009!" underneath. :)

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

RyanAyo

Kind of different from most of you, but on friday, I was in the LONG registration line(it was my first fanime, I almost didn't go, and didn't preregister.) and while I was in line there was this rover who kept walking by (pretty frequently) that I thought was cute. I wanted to go up to talk to her afterwards, but kind of lost sight of her, and my legs were also tired from standing in line for almost an hour. Maybe it was my imagination but I thought she saw me too.

Can't really give any distinguishing traits. She had her hair in a ponytail, and she put her green rover thing on her leg.
make.believe

azor12

I really don't know some of the people that I met at Fanime, but if you recognize me (Thats me in my avatar picture) feel free to pm me.

haggyhog

i posted this in one other place but i guess i will post it here to
hay all this is one of the zoros that went to fanime 2009. i meet alot of people and if anyone wants to get in touch aim me or pm me
whichever works

destranacion

hey. im fanime jesus. if anyone wants to get in cocntact with me feel free to give me a pm  ;D
pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

xell

anyone know the fai that huged tamaki during the ouran panel? not the lunar loop fai, but the other one,  SHe is really nice.

obliviousedward

Well, I guess I'll give it a shot. XD

I was cosplaying as Duo Maxwell the entire weekend, and while I was at the Gundam Universe gathering on Saturday, I was pulled aside by a photographer.  He took a few shots of me, asking me to get into a couple poses with a prop gun I borrowed from someone.  He later told me that he would post the pictures on his DeviantART account and I could look for them there; I forget exactly what he said his username was (something with "gamer" in it, I think, I wish I could remember).  As of yet, I have not found the pictures on DeviantART.

Does this ring any bells for anyone?  I'm just curious to see how the pictures turned out. :3  It's no biggie, but I thought I'd ask.
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Gastly

There was one girl who i think was dressed as Misa from Death Note.
I was a good thirty feet away from her at the Cosplay Extravaganza and on the second floor. She was on the first. She was blonde and she was with her friend: a brunette.
A dude dressed as jesus sat next to her.
I think i saw her the morning after that out of costume, but it didn't register in my very sleepy brain until it was way too late.
If anyone knows who this is, can you let her know i think she was absolutely gorgeous and would like to exchange emails or something?
So like, this one time?
Like...
I totally died.