Did YOU find Waldo?

Started by Archangel045, May 25, 2009, 04:22:55 PM

Archangel045

So I was wondering who managed to see me on Friday as I walked (more-or-less) around as Waldo.  Pic's or it didn't happen.  :P  I am just curious to see who got pictures of me, I was doing my best to avoid as many as possible.  And out of you who got badges from me.  I think I handed out 20. Pic's or it didn't happen for that too :P.

questionette

I was looking for you for a good 20 minutes! D: I was in the dealer's room and all of a sudden you ran by me being chased by PedoBear.  After that my group and I asked a bunch of people to steer us in the right direction but alas, we could not find Waldo. :'( Awesome idea though, btw!

anime4me

Sheena Fujibayashi: Did you see my attack?
Zelos Wilder: Oh yeah, baby, I was watching.
Sheena Fujibayashi: For some reason, I don't think that's what you were focusing on.

Archangel045

Glad to see some people found me.  This had to be one of my favorite pictures:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll43/Archangel045/100_1994.jpg

^People look for us...and we found each other.

heeroyuy135

Archangel045

Wow, only two people so far have found me?  And only one of them has a badge to remember it.

Rainbow Ichi

we saw you when you passed by the artist alley on friday, and you stopped by our BAAU table. You gave one of my friends a piece of paper saying he's the 18th person :)
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

Danger

Quote from: Archangel045 on May 26, 2009, 08:53:48 AM
Wow, only two people so far have found me?  And only one of them has a badge to remember it.

I got video man. That lasts a lifetime. Unless the servers for Facebook gets destroyed.

Archangel045

Quote from: Rainbow Ichi on May 26, 2009, 07:43:00 PM
we saw you when you passed by the artist alley on friday, and you stopped by our BAAU table. You gave one of my friends a piece of paper saying he's the 18th person :)

I passed by the artist alley who knows how many times, it was well over 20 though as I ran speedwalked up and down the rows.  And I hope for your sake facebook doesnt crash because if you lost that video there would be no more proof that you found waldo.

nf33

saw you a bunch on Friday and was yell at its waldo and then you would run off. got a pic of you when a bunch of ppl catured you :D

Kertus

Of course I found Waldo!!

Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

Kyra_Maverick

You're a damn fast walker! You wouldn't turn around, so this is the best I got.

Archangel045

I guess there was another waldo there  :P  But I really like the backshot of me, that is a good only fleeing waldo picture right there, lol.  I give you an imaginary friend badge for that one.  You are friend 23, Kyra.

Dagger-6

That's an impostor Waldo!  Look, then number of stripes on their shirt is wrong.

Kyra_Maverick

Quote from: Archangel045 on May 28, 2009, 11:29:20 AM
I guess there was another waldo there  :P  But I really like the backshot of me, that is a good only fleeing waldo picture right there, lol.  I give you an imaginary friend badge for that one.  You are friend 23, Kyra.
Imaginary friend badge ftw!

Dagger-6

I found you in elementary school, I can find you today!

narutofan17

I did! I'll post the pic when I get it from my other camera. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!