[Arcade/E-gaming] Midnight Ninja Roll-Call!

Started by Xepherian, May 25, 2009, 07:06:14 PM

Mandark

Yeap i was the guy who would do bboy poses,and use crazy techniques just to push the limit of the games wahahahaha.. also one of pikachu friends so if any of you are in sac wanna meet up and play just message me because at sac-con we might be having a hidden game ;) so if you can see ninjas join us.

JTchinoy

Quote from: Waterbox on May 27, 2009, 12:21:01 AM
I was not. I played with shoes
WATERBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao
glad you all enjoyed the ninja game guys!! be sure to spread it and keep it casual.  i think this game would suck competitively :P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

RoboWaffle

Hey Ninja! Awesome game guys. I was playing both Saturday and Sunday evening (Sunday and Monday morning to others). Was wearing a black and white checker shirt Saturday, black and white stripe shirt Sunday. Definitely remember Pikachu, Beanie Guy, guy who led game on Saturday, BBoy pose dude and others.

Also, Waterbox, were you in Khaki pants, glasses, red shirt, and dark hair?

And JTChinoy were you the one who was in charge pretty much on Saturday then passed the reigns on to Beanie guy when you left?

JTchinoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCXZwe2pks8&feature=channel_page

Master Chief made a video of us playing ninja.  :)

yeah waterbox was mr. tutting in the red shirt and glasses.  haha.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

RoboWaffle

Ah sweet! I finally registered who Waterbox was after thinking for like 4 hours. Though I was wrong about him in khaki pants.

Also, now I know that I was right about who you were JT. Man I'm looking forward to playing this again oh so very much.

JTchinoy

Yeah I taught everyone the game initially.  Being human I had to sleep at some point so I handed the lead to the ones who seemed to understand the game the best.  Beanie guy was fun to play with.  Teach all of your dorky friends how to play.  :)  I'm teaching my family when I get home next week.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mandark

wats funny is my friends kendo class plays a game just like this but they use wooden sticks and strap ballons to there helmets ahahah but this game is awsome.

Waterbox

Lol. Fun times playing. Backpack, Beanie, Pikachu, Girl, just to name a few

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Boozer

Hey all this is Boozer i was in ther for i think sat night sun night and monday all day. it was fun plaing with you all and really intereseted in do ing this again next year. and my fav alliance was strong with raven/robin, akuma, and a few others, hope to chat later and yeah i think i will be working @ sac expo from "tao toys" but will definetly  make time for game, also some suggested in meeting up  to play and generally hang ouif anyone interested.
i wore the red tie on sunday night after ball, and i wore tatoo print shirt on sat night and monday night not sure what i wore  i just know i was really sore lol and please remeber if you guard your hands near you crotch you are likelly to get hit

Xepherian

Aghh, that video isn't from Sunday! :(

Where's the video that girl filmed for like 4 hours of ninja?!
I need some action shots. ;-;

Rhornez

who remembers me i was the Near who joined later on lol
and about that pikachu guy...GARHAHSIFHAL#$@#%@#^

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Xepherian

Quote from: Rhornez on May 27, 2009, 10:02:16 PM
who remembers me i was the Near who joined later on lol
and about that pikachu guy...GARHAHSIFHAL#$@#%@#^

wtf is Near, really? ;-;

Rhornez

Xepherian

Quote from: Rhornez on May 27, 2009, 10:15:09 PM
seriously you dont know who i am ?
i really have no clue.. did you see me on Monday Morning between 12am to 6am?

Rhornez

i was doing ninja on saturday night and sunday night i left early monday

Guardianangel743

ahhhhhhhhh everyone is coming together i'm soo happy =))))

I was one of the twins if anyone remembers: OMG I am soooooooooo playing next year!! I have a feeling this will grow immensely XD

Mandark

Bah its one of the twins ahhaah ya'll always confused me -_- lol

Rhornez

no one remembers me aww you made weegee sad

JTchinoy

I don't remember a lot of the people playing =( so many cosplays to attempt to describe ><;;

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X