The officially unofficial for Fanime 2009 "Did you take my picture" thread

Started by redroses3164, May 25, 2009, 07:37:00 PM

redroses3164

Idea blatantly stolen from cosplay.com. :)

Basically, just ask your fellow users here if you have pics (or video) of your cosplay from 2009 in this thread. Put down the character you cosplayed, what series he/she/it is from, and what day(s) you wore it. It's also good if you add some type of reference shot of yourself in the cosplay but that's not mandatory.
If you see someone you took a pic/video of, go ahead and post again (or PM each other) to let the user know where they may see the pics/video so they can feel the love. <3

I guess I'll get the ball rolling.
I cosplayed as Yoko (Gurren Lagann) on Saturday. Picture of how I look like here. (That's a really bad picture but whatever)

My friend cosplayed as loli-Naruto on Saturday and Sunday. She looks like this.

Some people from Anime Vice did some video stuff for the con and it shall be up. If you got a business card from Gia, chances are you might be in a video. I'll let you all know if you're in it (well that's if you post on this thread and show a picture of yourself hehe). The videos will be up in the upcoming weeks.

If you want to see photographers' photo galleries, the thread for that is here.
If you were part of a gathering and took pics of it, BSaphire suggests to go back to the thread and post the gathering photo URL there so other cosplayers from that gathering can access them better.

Tabbychan

I cosplayed this year as:

Kirara(InuYasha)
Arisa Uotani(FruitsBasket)
Kagura(FruitsBasket)
Espeon(Pokemon)
Good (blue) Launch(DragonBall)
Hinata(shippuden/With the ponytailxD)(Naruto)
Tsunade(Don't thing theres any pics thoughxD)
Orihime Inuoe(BRIGHT Neon wig)(Bleach)

Anyone Have Pics^^

Rizumi

Copy+paste~
Wewt, I barely post on the forums + this was my first Fanime ever!
Let's see if I can get things right. :]

Friday + Monday
: Kagamine Rin from Vocaloids [I also went to the Friday gathering but not the Saturday, had no Len but had a blank CD as my prop]

Saturday: Louise from Zero no Tsukaima. I wasn't the one at the Masq. but I did have a Saito with me too.

Sunday: Akiyama Mio from K-ON!. I was the only Mio with a guitar so this shouldn't be hard.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

questionette

Ooo~
If anyone has pictures of a girl with long black hair in a black and pink gothic lolita dress with super high heels that would be AWWWWESOMEEE

here's me in my outfit

I was also in the fashion show so if anyone has pics of that, that would be great as well! thank you!

BWolfwood

I went as Sephiroth - the one with the moving wing.

I would love to see links to those pictures or videos as parts of that costume fell apart on me (the jacket ripped down the middle of the back from the weight of the wing) and I did not have time to take my own pictures before it was completed as It was finish the morning of May 25th.

I will add into my blog instructions on how I did the wing, armor, and some other pieces of the costume.

I would love some suggestions on some cosplay groups I can join to bounce Ideas off of.  I live north of the Sacramento area.

Alternativley you can email me at [email protected]
How can I make it move.....?

morgaine

My costumes:

Sumeragi Kaguya - Code Geass
Inoue Orihime - Bleach
Tianzi - Code Geass

If you have any pics of me, in any of these costumes, I'd like to see them~ Thanks!
Fanime 2019
TBD

XpHoBiaX

If anyone took pictures of me, I'd like them too. :) I'm the one with the dreads.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

shy-cosplayer

If anyone has any pictures of the FF VII cast that was over by Stage Zero on Sunday, please post the links to them! I know a lot of pictures were taken, because we were holding our poses for over an hour! xD I was the Yuffie!

=]]

Also:

Friday: Yuri Kurosu [Magikano]
Satuday; Yuki Sohma [Fruits Basket]
Sunday: Yuffie Kisaragi [FF VII -KH ver.]

KindaRandomKris

If anyone has pics of me, I'd be grateful to get links/copies!

Saturday: Sun Shang Xiang, Dynasty Warriors 6
Sunday: Suzuhara Misaki, Angelic Layer

Thanks!
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

Persephone

Friday: R2 Villetta (Code Geass)
Saturday: Mia Fey (Ace Attorney), Mitsuru Kirijo (Persona 3), R1 Villetta (Code Geass) and R2 Villetta again.
Sunday: Mitsuru Kirijo, R1 Villetta, Sarutobi Ayame (Gintama) and Mia Fey.

Trumby

My request:

Friday: Snowtrooper and Kurosaki Isshin - the guy on the left
Saturday:Greed with my the "ultimate shield" left hand & Snowtrooper again
Sunday: Kurosaki Isshin all day.

Thanks in advance!

*edit* whoops same link for two of those pics, fixed now.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

Charis

I've got no pictures of my own, but if I see anyone here in my friends' photos, I'll be sure to pass that along.  As for myself ...

Friday: Risai from Juuni Kokki
Saturday: "casual" (read: ghetto improv) Kaya from Trinity Blood
Sunday: Captain MomUnohana from Bleach (with giant manta ray plushie), Kaya again for the B&W Ball

My sister, who's not on the forums, was Shishido from Prince of Tennis as her only real cosplay, though she also had a red Kanjani8 shirt on for a decent chunk of con.  XD

Thank you!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

namineartbook

Hi!

Sakura from Tsubasa: Red Kimono Artbook ( http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww300/Nami-Vatomori/MinitokyoGroupScansTsubasaReservoir.jpg ) Sat. Sun. Mon.

Sakura from Tsubasa: White Dress Artbook ( http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww300/Nami-Vatomori/028.jpg ) Sat. night Sun. night

Pictures would be appreciated! ^.^ Thank you.

iNSOMNiAC

Might as well post over here as well then.

On every day other than (most of) Saturday and Sunday night/Monday, I was Schrodinger from Hellsing (the only female and only one with the swastika unless I missed someone), otherwise I was Beauty Pageant!Yosuke from Persona 4.

I'm also looking for pictures of my younger brothers who were there on Saturday, as Layton and Luke from Professor Layton and the Curious Village. Thank you!

bakichan

Hellos!!!

I would like to ask if anyone here took pictures of me!

I was "Little Medusa" with VECTOR ARROWS coming from my back on Friday and Saturday.
I was Sora from Kingdom Hearts on Friday with a Riku.. we both had PAOPU fruits!
I was Sai from Naruto on Saturday morning, the shortest Sai there I bet! I was running around with a Jiraiya and Sasuke and I did some Yaoi at the gathering...
Sunday I was Hitsugaya... I guess just the shortest Hitsugaya there..?
Sunday I was also "Little Medusa", from Soul Eater with the Vector Arrows again... and Medusa in Formal wear (a renaissance styled dress, with a Soul and Black Star and Maka and Death the Kid...)

And Monday I was Sora with the OATH KEEPER and CIRCLE OF LIFE Keyblades!

I know that's A LOT... but please contact me anyway possible to let me know if you took or found pics of me!

Thank you :D

ryuyasha

*waves to everyone* I was Omaeda Marechiyo from Bleach, the one with the Fritos bag, lookin for mah pics! Later ill post my gallery too when I have it up, for peeops lookin for their pics.

waffle-lover26

I was there on staurday and sunday, since it was my first year I stuck to one cosplay. I was the Sun-Sun who everyone thought was Nel (bleach). Grr...
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Ryo_Hellsing

Hey guys!
I was Asuka Langley [evangelion] on Friday and Saturday. The red vinyl cyber version and on Sunday I was Ginta from Inuyasha.

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: Trumby on May 25, 2009, 09:01:36 PM
My request:

Friday: Snowtrooper and Kurosaki Isshin - the guy on the left
Saturday:Greed with my the "ultimate shield" left hand & Snowtrooper again
Sunday: Kurosaki Isshin all day.

Thanks in advance!

*edit* whoops same link for two of those pics, fixed now.

Awww Trumby I have a couple ;)

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??