The officially unofficial for Fanime 2009 "Did you take my picture" thread

Started by redroses3164, May 25, 2009, 07:37:00 PM

Mojo

Ouran members? (hikaru, kaoru, and haruhi?)
Air Gear? (Ringo, Ume, mikan?)
Pokemon? (Ash, Pikachu, glacion?)
<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

AnimeEmperor

I cosplayed as Armstrong, I heard there was only one other. In any case simply any Armstrong cosplay pics, even if it's not me I want to see the other guys.

ryuyasha

Check out my gallery when I get it up, I got a pic of both Armstrongs.

Tler

Hello!

I would desperately like pictures of a friend of mine who was cosplaying as one of the Belles for the Black and White Ball. If anyone has pictures of the Beauty and the Beast dance in particular I would be forever grateful. The Belle I speak of is the one with the really heavily gathered skirt and voluminous petticoats.

Thank you!

uberlegen

Hey, I was Archer from Fate/Stay Night on Sunday. I believe I was the only one. If you aren't quite sure who that is, play moar visual novels he looks a bit like Vash or Alucard from behind but has spiked silver/white hair. :)

whmkitty

My sister and I were dressed as Hong Kong and Taiwan from Axis Powers Hetalia on Saturday, did anyone happen to get our picture? We were mostly wandering around the dealer's room and the artists alley, and were at the unofficial, smaller gathering outside around 2:30.

Thanks in advance!

OGIGA

I know a ton of people took pictures of me... so please send me some! :)

[Bleach] Ishida Uryuu (every day), sometimes in school uniform, sometimes in the classic/original Quincy outfit, and shinigami on Monday (like I'm running around Soul Society).

Also, my sister.... [Bleach] Ise Nanao (every day).

In case there's any trouble figuring out who among the many we are, we're the tall Chinese ones. :) Please PM me. Thanks!!!!

Dracil

If you were wearing a Touhou costume, odds are, I have a pic of you, except for the people who wore Touhou costumes to the Masquerade.  Didn't get a chance to take a pic of you people. :(

And didn't get to call China China. :P

kryptocow

Hi! Saturday I was the Blue Pryo from Team Fortress 2 (and I'm pretty sure I was the only one). If you have pictures of me or the rest of my group (Blue Scout[female], Sniper[really tall], and Heavy[refused to shave off his facial hair]) would you please PM me? Thank you! :)

Mirai Noah

Lemme see... I switched costumes a lot this year. :)

Friday
I was Marie from Soul Eater.

Saturday
I was Murrue from Gundam SEED and Sumeragi from Gundam 00 Second Season at the Gundam gathering. I wore Sumeragi for awhile after the gathering as well. I attend the Soul Eater gathering as Marie. In the evening, I was Haru from Hitman Reborn, and I was with a I-pin and a Hibari.

Sunday
I was Miranda at the D.Gray-man gathering at 10am. I attended the Bleach gathering as Orihime in her school uniform. I was the one holding the Kon. At the Shounen Jump gathering, which evolved in the Gintama gathering, I was Otae. I was the Mugi at the K-ON! gathering who brought snacks. In the evening, I was Murrue from Gundam SEED again.

Thank you! :D

ToshiX

Well lets see I changed quite a bit lol

I was
Hirako Shinji (Vizard) Bleach
Hirako Shinji (Tai Cho) Bleach
Allen Walker Crown Clown Omega (D. Gray- Man)
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

roth14

Did anyone get me as SNJ naruto (female Naruto) or machika from immortal rain?

spookdy

I was Ness on saturday. I had the franklin badge on my hat, a yellow bat, and a mr saturn with me in the latter half of the day.
TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY

konataFTW

Hello guys =) first timer in Fanime coming up XD:

I was with by GYA.inc :3

Friday: Rui Kagene[VocaloidsFanmade] (Black ver of Rin Kagamine if that's how you prefer it)

Saturday: Sakura Kinomoto[CCS] (Short brownish hair with a buncha ahoges, pink flowy dress with no staff >///> and white fluffy wings <3), Hinamori Momo[Bleach] (was with a Hitsugaya)

Sunday: Nunnally vi Brittania[Code Geass] (Pink dress, with a big ribbon on the front, frills at the back and a blazer, and a long wavy blonde wig), Sakura Kinomoto[CCS] for the ball

Monday: Haruhi Suzumiya (hrrrm it was cold in that skirt >.<)

any pics would be amazing... I'll get some links for you guys ASAP!!!!

quoted as well =)

Quote from: gya.inc;2969283Hey guys! G.Y.A. Inc. had a blast at Fanime! Thanks for making the trip from Florida worth it!!!

FRIDAY:
Chaos-Shadow: Kagamine Rin (Vocaloid) ((always w/ a Len... had the light blonde wig))
DualTsumi: Kagamine Len (Vocaloid) ((GUY Len ... also w/ light wig))
Pei: CC (Code Geass) ((Ashford uniform w/ cheese-kun))

SATURDAY:
Chaos-Shadow: Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed) ((purple and white main outfit))
DualTsumi: Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed) ((blue uniform))
Pei: Chii (Chobits) ((Asian w/ cream colored dress))

SUNDAY:
Chaos-Shadow: Anya Earlstreim (Code Geass) ((Knights of Round))
DualTsumi: Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass) ((Knights of Round w/ Anya ... short :P ))
Pei: CC (Code Geass) ((white straight jacket ver.)

MONDAY:
Chaos-Shadow: Haseo (.hack//GU) ((the only one. :P))
DualTsumi: Kurapika (Hunter x Hunter) ((Guy Kura w/ blonde wig))
Pei: Shino (.hack//GU) ((only one... poofy grey hat. :D ))

-----

Had a BLAST and took a TON OF PHOTOS. Thanks to everyone at the con we met! Love to hear from everyone and keep in touch. ;) Hope to be back next year! <3

Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

EeveeGirl101

In case anyone caught any good pictures of me, I'll post in here.

I was Turn Back The Pendulum Nanao all weekend, although I'm hoping to get another cosplay in this year. I was usually caught with a Sun Sun with sprayed on green hair, although I posed with others at the gathering~ If anyone remembers, my friend and I were the two running around and getting people to sign Tousen's doodled on face. xD

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on May 25, 2009, 11:01:10 PM
I cosplayed as Armstrong, I heard there was only one other. In any case simply any Armstrong cosplay pics, even if it's not me I want to see the other guys.

Could this be you? If so, I have a couple more, but I'll have to post them up after school.

WrentheFaceless

Friday:Demon Eyes Kyo (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
Saturday: Mifune (Soul Eater)
Sunday: Shunsui Kyoraku (Bleach)
Monday: Kyo & Mifune

Any pictures would be appreciated ^.^

Jashin-chan

I wanna know if anyone got good pictures of me - I was the Hidan with the REALLY big scythe, and I'm pretty sure the only one with a white wig. I also would like pictures of me as Phoenix. I was traveling with an Edgeworth and doing 'Objection' poses with them.

Also, any pictures of the 'silly' Akatsuki poses from the Naruto Gathering?

kgHapa

Ciel

Hey there, I guess I might as well post too.
I'm not really sure on which days (I was there from Thursday to Monday) I was what but for most of them I was either Young Walter (No wire, had brown hair) from Hellsing or Lambo (Yellowy horns, brown hair, no coat) from Reborn. I was also Beat from The World Ends With You on Sunday night, but I don't think I had any pictures taken.

Suspicious

If you were in the masquerade after the first skit, I probably took your picture.  Check up on my lj post and see if you're there.

http://suspi.livejournal.com/255331.html
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website