The officially unofficial for Fanime 2009 "Did you take my picture" thread

Started by redroses3164, May 25, 2009, 07:37:00 PM

MetalPriestess

Saturday: Sniper Wolf from Metal Gear Solid with a wooden gun and baggy pants
Sunday: Seras Victoria from Hellsing with really red hair and a foam cannon (I'd especially like pictures of me poking Pip in the forehead)
Monday: Howl from Howl's Moving Castle

technokei

HAS ANYONE SEEN ME? I AM THE DUDE WHO WORKED THE FREAKING REGISTRATION LINE DURING FANIME FROM SATURDAY TO FREAKIN MONDAY !!!! I WAS DRESSED WITH YELLOW MOSTLY AND HAD FREAKIN CAT EARS MADE OUT OF HAIR !!!!!  DOES ANYONE EVEN REMEMBER SEEING ME !!!!! AND AS PART OF STAFF OF FANIME I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME !!! :] HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR

I modified the size of your post so that peeps like me don't have to wait 20 minutes for the page to load. Your point is still there, but I don't think that the size was a necessity.

BSaphire

Tenchi Fan

Quote from: Knight of Infinity on May 26, 2009, 08:15:11 PM
I was the Suzaku knight of seven that did the suzaku kicks for the Code geass gathering.

Click to see what he looks like :)

Danger

I was the SArah Palin mask wearing guy. If you have pictures, it would be much appreciated if I could get them.

iomoon

Hello. I was a model for the Lolita Fashion Panel. I had short hair and was wearing a black babydoll dress with gloves. If you could give me pictures, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Karnoffel

I was one of the various "Heroes of Time" out and about but only on Saturday unfortunately (the chainmail and shield is killer over an extended time frame)

just wondering if anyone happened to have any pictures of me during my brief appearance and if so might i have a link to them?

it was actually my first time cosplaying but im planning to take my Link over to AnimeExpo this year too (with a better sword and other improvements)

this was me Saturday morning at home before i got all tired out
The Divine Prank

KiMiDAKEW0

Hey everyone! I went on Sunday with two other friends. We were all loli. Two of us were sweet and the other was punkish. If you could send me pictures of us I would greatly appreciate it ^.^

[email protected]

Vensy

Go to http://vensy.net for cosplay and art updates! :3
2011 Cosplay: Miku Hatsune, Flandre Scarlet, Black Gold Saw, Suika Ibuki~~[/center]

uberlegen

You know, at this point I don't expect any photographers to actually say, "Hey, here's a pic of you" to anyone, what with all these requests. But it sure would be nice to have any links to uploaded archives that we could just look through ourselves. :3

Crystalike

Friday: White C.C. with Cheese kun from Code Geass R2
Saturday: Black Knights dress C.C. with Cheese kun from Code Geass R2
Sunday: Sheryl Nome Star Date version from Macross Frontier, Kasumi Blue/white version from Dead or Alive.

You can see me here: http://crystallike.deviantart.com/art/FANIME-09-123808747

If you have any pics of me please let me know. ^^;
kikoeteru?
sen no kotoba wa,
mienai, kimi no senaka okuryo,
TSUBASA NI KAETE....

HIV666

did anyone take pics or vids of me  i was snake  aka (big boss)from metal gear and pyramid head from silent hill
i was with the protesters holding a sign "jesus' b*****s and hoes"

i also held a sign that said "i am not snake!!!"

PsychicPsycho

HI everybody! Let's see if I can remember all of my crazy cosplays... I went through quite a few this year! @_@

Majority of the time I was some form of Sasuke (and almost always with a Naruto). At the Naruto gathering I was the belly dancing Sasuke. At night I became either rave-lolita-Sasuke or pajama-Sasuke. And by Monday it had evolved outta control into some sort of crazy Sasuke crack-cosplay... XD

(I was the one COVERED in foam sticky Uchiha symbols, and sometimes I had a feather Uchiha fan)

Sunday I was in a group of "aristocratic" Naruto cosplayers... I had a short black skirt and a corset with Uchiha symbols down the front, our Naruto had a long billowing black and blue skirt/orange and blue top/pretty floral hat, and our Sakura was in a red and black suit with a cane. Pictures of any of us would be awesome!

Oh, and at the Black and White ball I was in a sparkley black and white dress with the Uchiha symbol stuck to my bare back.

And then away from Sasuke there was:
-Friday: James from Pokemon, but when he was little (I had a growlithe pokemon card pinned to my jacket)
-Saturday (the few hours before/around the Masquerade): Hello Kitty Kimono cosplay (lots of teals and blues, my wig was a bob with pink, blue, and lavendar, and I had blue kitty ears and blue whiskers)

(Whew! I feel like I just ran a marathon trying to type all that out... lol!)

Any pictures would be awesome. Thanks guys!

Ninj4

Looking for any pics of Phanto from Saturday.  If it helps, I was with the Nintenhood group, especially Pimp Mario and Gangsta Toad.

Example pic is here:  http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1854054&l=8b0c61009d&id=503293211

... There's a good reason WHY I lurk on these boards...

RyuSan777

hello fellow con-er's,cosplayers and photographers
curently looking for pics of me in the following cosplays:

Day 1- Kyouya Otoori- Ouran High School Host Club, i was  hosting the ouran gathering, i lead the host club snapping our fingers @ other gatherings or in the artist ally, dono if anyone got this shot but i yaoi'd with a tamaki-sempai

Day 2- Heero Yuy- Gundam Wing, roughly i did not entirly look like him, was @ the gundam universe gathering with a relena following me all day, was in masqurade with group 23 if any one took photos of them or me shooting dual guns @ yuffie and a moogle.

Day 3- Bankai Toushiro Hitsugaya- Bleach, was the only bankai toushiro @ the con, was @ the bleach gathering and after gathering shoot, was @ the diamond dust rebellion, constantly walking the halls, was accompanied by a momo and uryu

Day 4- Light Yagami- Death Note, was  @ the death note picnic, always wandering the halls,gave  hugs and said to enjoy your last 45 seconds
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

dose anyone have or know where i ca get pics of the gatherings?

i really want the ones from the yugioh gathering and the fruit baskets gatherings.
i was the yami yugi and the ritsu.

i also cosplayed luka(vocaloid), dark (dnangel), tsunade, and axel.

but im mostly looking for pics of my yugi cosplay, and ritsu.

so please people help me out.
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

KazeGaara

Quote from: BWolfwood on May 25, 2009, 08:28:49 PM
I went as Sephiroth - the one with the moving wing.

I would love to see links to those pictures or videos as parts of that costume fell apart on me (the jacket ripped down the middle of the back from the weight of the wing) and I did not have time to take my own pictures before it was completed as It was finish the morning of May 25th.

I will add into my blog instructions on how I did the wing, armor, and some other pieces of the costume.

I would love some suggestions on some cosplay groups I can join to bounce Ideas off of.  I live north of the Sacramento area.

Alternativley you can email me at [email protected]

Sephiroth,

My cousin, sister, and I (Deidara, Tobi, Gaara group) have pics and video of you. You can check out the videos on YouTube.

Look for the user "kajun36" and the videos "Fanime 2009 Day 1" as well as "Fanime 2009 Day 2".

I'd encourage you all to look at the videos to see if you can spot yourselves in it. If you do, let us know and I'll see if we can get your pictures to you.

There are three more videos other than those two:

- Fanime 2009 Day 3
- Fanime 2009 Day 3 part 2
- Fanime 2009 Day 4

We also have a lot of pictures that we didn't put in there.

-Gaara

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: avatarkayla on May 26, 2009, 10:15:37 PM
dose anyone have or know where i ca get pics of the gatherings?

i really want the ones from the yugioh gathering and the fruit baskets gatherings.
i was the yami yugi and the ritsu.

i also cosplayed luka(vocaloid), dark (dnangel), tsunade, and axel.

but im mostly looking for pics of my yugi cosplay, and ritsu.

so please people help me out.

you were at Fanime as Ritsu? you should've came to the K-On gathering on sunday afternoon. we needed a Ritsu badly lol XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Stormfalcon

Quote from: uberlegen on May 26, 2009, 09:34:20 PM
You know, at this point I don't expect any photographers to actually say, "Hey, here's a pic of you" to anyone, what with all these requests. But it sure would be nice to have any links to uploaded archives that we could just look through ourselves. :3

True, there are a lot of requests to sort through and find the pictures for.  There is the FanimeCon 2009 Photos thread over in the General Convention Discussion subforum though.  My own Photobucket account is linked below in my sig.
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

KazeGaara

Quote from: c_jai on May 26, 2009, 03:57:10 PM
I had 103 pictures taken of me over the whole weekend. Let's see if I can find some!

Friday: Casual Demyx (brown shirt, white shorts, flip flops) I had my Sitar with me. It was the giant "plushie" one.
Saturday: I was just in Lolita this day. I don't have any references, but I had read hair and was wearing a black beret. I hat a black corset skirt and a baby blue blouse. I had black high-heeled mary janes.
Sunday: Full on Demyx with the plushie Sitar.
Monday: Complete Demyx with the plushie Sitar.

My group and I may also have a picture of you.

Check out our third Fanime 2009 video - "Fanime 2009 Day 3" by kajun36.

There should be an image of a Demyx with plushie Sitar in there.

If it's you, comment - and we'll see what we can do about sending it to you.

Also - while I'm here, I suppose I should ask if any of you have any pictures of my group and I.

Again, we were the Deidara, Tobi, Gaara group walking around.

You can see us in our music videos on YouTube, for a reference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZ1ZiibWl8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEDEABI5Gjc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfbM92MS3IU&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuiK_WXNnN0&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psXyLUL07a4&feature=channel

-Gaara